My Chemical Romance's Next Top Model

Chapter 4: Judgment day

Sounds like a hellish day, right? WRONG! More like hell itself! I don’t mean to exaggerate but it’s true! Every elimination round is stressful, mind-boggling, and utterly scaaaary!

The five of us formed a straight line facing the judges as Tyra began to speak.

“Hi ladies, today we judge your previous photo shoot which pertains to your fantasies. As you can see we have a guest judge today. Ladies meet Aillen. The Philippines’ very own supermodel who will help us today.”

“Hey ladies, I just want to say…you’re all beautiful and I’m also a big fan of yours because I’ve been watching this show from the very beginning. So yeah…Good luck!” Aillen said sincerely. Aww, she’s so nice. And she has this cool Filipino accent…wicked!

Then the judges huddled together to deliberate.

After the deliberation we were sent out again…man, this is scary…

“Now when I call your name, please step forward”

“the first name I’ll be calling is the winner of this round’s challenge…Rhea, step forward”

“Congratulations, you are the winner of this week’s challenge.” Tyra smiled

“Thank you!” Rhea beamed

cool! Rhea won this challenge coz Tyra said she brought out her inner sexy Latina in her, of course with the help of her very famous sexy stare.

“Betty pls. step forward you’re still in the race for becoming America’s next top model”

Betty stepped forward and breathes a sigh of relief.

“Thank you!”

“That leather was tight huh?” Tyra inquired Betty.

“Yeah…very tight indeed” Betty could just smile.

Oh no it’s now Frankie, me and Gee who’s left. The silence and the judges stare are scaring the living shit out of me!

“….Frankie. Please step forward.”

“Congratulations, you’re still in the race for becoming America’s next top model.”

“OH MY GOD!!! Really?!! Yay! Tyra, can I hug you?! Thank you so much!” Tyra laughed and hugged the ever ecstatic Frankie.

Now Gee and I are the ones left!!

“wow this is interesting...Way sisters, please step forward.”

Gee and I looked at each other briefly and both stepped forward.

“Mitchie…you seem to be a little scared in this photo that’s why you earned a low score in this round. Is it because of the leotard? “

“no, it’s just that it’s my first time to wear a ballerina suit.” I said.

“Okay…fair enough. Gee, You on the other hand seemed to be uncomfortable in you ‘mighty high’ stilettos, am I right?”

“Yeah. I almost tripped so I got nervous as well.” Gee said bashfully causing the others to chuckle.

“well then…my dear Gerardine and Michelle…I don’t want to say this but…”

Oh God here comes the verdict….

“This is a non elimination round and you all made it!!! Congratulations!!!” Tyra exclaimed causing us to squeal in delight and we both hugged each other.

All of us are so happy and we formed a group hug.

Well that was interesting, Tyra said our next photo shoot will be shot entirely in the Philippines. Yay! I’ve always wanted to go there and Aillen said she would tour us around. Cool! Gosh I’m now definitely excited!

We celebrated the end of the day with a pizza party. Now I know would be able to sleep like Frankie and have dreams of becoming America’s next top model. And maybe after that, the five of us would form a band! Who knows? Someday we might be a cool band called “My Chemical Romance”.

END