Juiced

First Hit

Everyone in this world has got to remember there first hit of the stuff.

I remember, that was the first night of my new life. sure it seemed like it would be great.
24 hour partying,
Trippin out like crazy,
and the sex...WOW.

But life like this is NEVER glamorous.

It started out easy. a few puffs of weed back in grade 9. It wasn't good enough for me.

Taking E pills, It still fucks me up pretty good, but I needed more.

I finally turned to him, Zacky Vengeance. We had gone to the same high school for the longest time, until he dropped out, classy eh?

Well, he turned into one of the biggest dealers on these streets. The only people to go to him, were the deperate bastards. He had the best stuff around, But only an idiot would fall into his clutches.

I guess I turned out to be one of those idiots after all.


*

"but, cant you make an acception?" I pleaded.

"Im sorry kelsey. You have to hand in assignments on time and start doing your homework. You fail." Said my hardass of a teacher.

I frowned and picked up my binder and backpack.

"You know, there's always summer school." He said as I was about to go out the door.

I turned to him, anger boiling through me.

"Fuck off you fat bastard! I aint coming to some lame ass summer school just to pass this fucking stupid class!" I yelled.

His jaw was wide open. It was a priceless look. I smirked then left the room. I walked in the hallway and passed by them.

"Hey kels!" Matt called.

"Yeah?" I muttered.

"You should come by Johnny's Bar with us tonight. Zack says his got some new shit he wants you to 'sample'." He said.

Drugs are bad! BAD BAD BAD!! Stop this already!

Shut up brain! nobody cares about you!


"Sure, i'll swing by." I said.

I was abot to leave but I forgot,

"What does he have?" I asked.

The other guys chuckled.

"Totally new. Dont worry, you'll like it, alot. its strong shit." Mtt said.

"Okay, cool, see you later guys." I said.

I tured on my heel and went down the stairs and out the doors. As I was walking, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and read the caller ID. Becka. I smiled and answered.

"Hey bitch, sup?"

"nothing much bitch."

"Thats cool, bitch."

"Okay, lets stop now."

"Yeah. What are you doing tonight?"

"I don't know yet."

"Well, you should come to Johnny's Bar with me."

"Wait, Are you planning what I think you are?"

"Zackys go some new stuff for me to try."

"Damn girl! Dont make it any worse! That guy is trouble!"

"Hes not that bad. Could you please come though, I dont want to be alone with all the guys."

"Okay! I'll go! but only to see syn, and keep your ass outta trouble."

"Thanks hun! I'll see you later!"

I hung up the phone. I was stoked for tonight.
But I still thought, what kinda stuff is Zacky bringing now?
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter, OUT!

Please tell me what you think! =D
Thanks for the reads lovelys! <3