Juiced

Are You Going To Co-Operate?

I rushed downstairs and saw all the guys sitting their. Brian looked fearfully at me. I smirked.

“Were going for a drive.” I said.

Brian looked terrified now. Nobody wants to go for a ‘drive’. They know what is actually happening.

*

I drove us out by the borderline on Huntington Beach. I stopped the car and turned to look at them.

“Out.” I growled.

They all looked at me odd and got out. I opened my door and pulled out a cigarette from my pocket I lit it and took a long drag.

“Now, something happened to Kelsey this morning.” I said.

They all remained silent. Why must I do this the hard way? I walked over to Brian and stared him down.

“Would you happen to know anything about that, Gates?” I asked.

“N-no.” He said.

I took another drag of my cigarette then pressed it on his arm. He yelped in pain as the cigarette flew out of my hand. I knocked him to the ground and started throwing punches.

“She told me! She told me everything! I don’t like liars Brian!” I yelled.

I pulled out my knife from my pocket.

“Woah! Zacky! Chill!” Matt yelled breaking us apart.

“No Matt! He has done some unforgivable shit.” I hissed.

Brian rose to his feet and spit out the blood from his mouth. He smirked at me.

“You like her, don’t you?” He taunted.

“Shut up man! I’m the one who is supposed to take care of her now!” I yelled.

“Yeah, you like her.” He chuckled.

Anger boiled through me. I ran at him, but Matt grabbed me. I struggled and kicked. Stupid Matt.

I finally got loose and brought my fist full force into his face. He stumbled back then retuned a punch. I took it, then ran behind him and held my knife to his throat.

“Are you going to co-operate yet?” I asked.

“Z-zacky, T-take it-it easy.” He breathed.

“I didn’t get an answer yet.” I said in a sing song voice as I inched the knife closer.

“Ok! Ok! I’m sorry! I’ll never touch her again! I swear! Now let the fuck go of me!” Brian yelled.

I smirked and released him. He breathed deeply and glared at me. I smirked and walked back to the car, all of them piled into it.

“This doesn’t just apply to Brian. I expect everyone to keep their hands off her, or else they’ll get it eve worse. I spoke.

They all mumbled an ok. I started the car and headed back into town. I know Kelsey won’t be happy to hear what happened.

But it had to be done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, I HURT BRIAN!!

I'm sorry. But brian is an asshole in THIS story,
so he deserves a beating.....or two!
but never in real life!

GO TO MY PROFILE
AND WATCH BRIAN FALL OFF THE EGO RAISER!!!
HAHA I LOVE IT!!!