Juiced

Her Own Desicions

Me and Brian ripped away from, each other and stared at Zacky. He looked as if he was going to murder both of us.

"What did I tell you Haner? What'd I tell you?!" He yelled as he approached us.

Brian frowned and got off the bed. He stood face to face with Zacky.

"What? So I can't even talk to her now? She’s not 5 fucking years old Zacky! She’s old enough to make her own decisions!" He barked.

Zacky scowled and drew back his arm. His threw his fist, But brian caught it and twisted his arm around his back.

"Im sick of your threats Zacky. Now calm the fuck down and stop being so protective of her!" He yelled.

"Brian! let go of him." I ordered.

Brian sighed and released Zacky. I went up to Zacky and stared into his eyes. What did I ever see in him?

"Zacky, I thought you were something else. But, I realized your more ruthless then anyone. I know what you did to Brian." I said.

"Kels, I...he...but-"

"No Zacky. I appreciate you taking me in and all, but I think it's time I left." I said.

He bowed his head and clenched his fists together.

"Take that fucker with you then." He growled.

"Gladly." I said.

I grabbed onto Brian's arm and we walked out of the bedroom, while Zacky gave me pleading eyes. I looked back at him. I shook my head and choked back on my tears. We closed the door and left the house without a word to anyone else.

*

We hopped the fence and jumped down onto the grass. I giggled loudly. Brian jumped over and landed on his feet. He helped me up and we went down the hill, towards the riverside.

Their was a big fire pit down here were we used to go for parties. you had to climb a few fences to get their, but it was worth it.

We waked past the pits and over beside the river. we sat on the edge. I found a smooth rock beside me and skipped it across the water. Brian tried, but failed miserably. I giggled and layed down.

"Now what?"

"I don't know. I still think that it's not safe to go home."

"Well, I guess you could come stay with me for awhile."

I looked at him with shock. A few days ago, he was my arch enemy. Now were just as close as we once were.

"You would really do that for me Brian?" I asked.

"Of course. I know that are past over this year has been really fucked up, but I want you back. I want my best friend Kelsey. I missed talking to you." He said.

I smiled sweetly and wrapped my arms around him.

"I know, I missed you too. Lets never fight again Brian. Promise me." I said.

"I promise that I'll always be their for you. And that I’ll never dare abuse you again. But, I want you to promise me something too." He said.

"Name it." I replied.

He sighed and held my hands in his.

"I want you to promise me, that you won't do drugs ever again. Im really serious about this Kelsey. I don't want to see you have a crummy future. You can be someone, that path isn't for you." He said.

"Brian, I promise you, I'll never touch them again." I said truthfully.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"No, thank you Brian. Without you, I don't know what I would do." I said.

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Well, I think we should get going." He said.

"Yeah, Im pretty tired still." I said.

He helped me up off the ground. We started to walk back up to civilization.

*

"You want my bed?" He asked.

"Well, doesn’t matter." I said.

He chuckled. He patted to spot beside him. I smiled and went and layed down beside him. I threw the covers over my chilly body. I touched Brian's bare chest. He flinched.

"Your hands are freezing!" He laughed.

"I know, they take forever to warm up." I said.

He smiled and wrapped and arm around me. He brought me closer to him. He rested his head by my shoulder. I got a chill from his breath which cascaded down my neck.

"Night night Kelsey." He mumbled.

"Night Night Bri Bri.” I cooed.

He chuckled and tighten his gripped around my hips. He turned out the light and I nuzzled in closer.

Never, ever did I imagine Me and Brian being this close again.
And now, I don't even care about Zacky.
He can go fuck some stupid whore who’s hard up for drugs.

I’m done being his rag doll.
If he ever cared about me, he’s really going to have to show it sometime.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brian = Good
Zacky = Bad

...FOR NOW!