Juiced

Gain A Friend Back

A long 3 hours later, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I mumbled.

The door opened and Brian stepped into the room.

I peeled my eyes away from the TV and sat up to face him.

"Hey." He said with a small smile.

"Hey." I replied.

He came and sat down beside me. I was very leery on whether I could trust him or not still. I shuffled over a bit but he grabbed onto me and pulled me closer.

"There’s nothing to be afraid of Kelsey. I’m not going to EVER hurt you again." He said.

"you promise?" I asked.

"I promise." He said in a serious tone.

He wasn't kidding. I could tell from his voice and his facial expressions, that he’s had enough of wrecking my life. I smiled a little and sat right beside him now. I hope he will stick to his word on this.

"So, what happened that day you guys all went out?" I asked.

He sighed deeply and bowed his head.

"Something, that I never look forward too." He said.

I started to listen in very closely to him.

"So, we used to have another member to our whole drug ring operation. He’s name was Mike. And, we thought he was a pretty good guy...but the whole time he had been stealing money and cocaine from Zacky. After about 2 months, we were missing 10 bricks of cocaine, and 1000$. Zacky freaked out. He trusted all of us a lot more then Mike, so...he..."

"Go on Brian. Please?” I asked.

"He said we were all going out for a drive to meet some dealer. I thought It would just be a regular night, but it was far from it." He spoke so sadly.

A wave of sympathy crashed on me. all I wanted to do was comfort him, but I needed to know more.

"So what to Mike happened that night?" I asked.

"We all got out of the car. Zacky told Mike to stand in front of him. Mike was so scared. We had no idea what was going to happen. Zacky started shouting things at him, accusing him of stealing. When we checked his pockets, so enough he had Zacky coke on him. When Zacky knew, he was so mad. He brought out his gun and shot him right in the head...I saw everything." Brian said, mumbling the last part.

"Oh my god." I breathed.

"And when Zacky knew what I did to you, he wanted to go for another drive." Brian said.

I was shocked. absolutely shocked. Who ever knew Zacky was this violent?

"Brian, this might be hard but...I really need to know what happened." I said.

"He brought us all out to the same place. I could hardly stand being near their. He yelled, and he started beating me up. When he held that knife to my throat, I thought I was going to die. I don't know what really made him spare me, but I know one more wrong deed...and my ass is dead." He said.

I looked down and chipped at my nail polish.

"So Zacky, is a jealous little drug dealing killing machine?" I asked.

"He wasn't always. I was never this way either. We all changed...for the worse." He said.

I sighed and looked at Brian. His eyes were tinted darker, they looked hurt. I made a sad face and wrapped my arms around him.

"I’m sorry Brian. I don't want to get you killed." I cried.

"No, no. Kelsey. Its okay. You shouldn't be the one saying sorry. I should be. Look what I did to you. We were once close friends, but now...what are we? I made you fall deeper into this life. It makes me feel horrible. I’m so sorry, for everything." He said a little choked up.

He averted his eyes from me. I couldn't stand seeing him this way either.

"Look at me Brian." I said softly.

He shook his head. I decided to take matters into my own hands. I touched his cheek gently and brought his head up to face me. He could see the pain in my eyes. It hurt him so much to see it but he knew he had too.

"I forgive you, for everything Brian. I lost a lot of friends, family, money, and life because of this all...but I was hoping I could gain a friend back again." I said softly.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"You have Kels. I'm always going to be their for you." He said.

"I know you will Brian." I said.

We layed in silence on the bed. I snuggled close to Brian and I finally relaxed for once. Iwas so happy to have us back on good terms again. He had a strong arm wrapped around me and with his toher hand he kept trying to tickle me.

"Brian!" I said in a fit of laughter.

"What? I did nothing!" He laughed.

We kept laughing but then I heard something. I looked around and then I recognized the sound.

"Someones coming." I said panicky.

"Who cares." Brian said.

"I do. If Zacky finds you in here, your dead." I said trying tp pull him up form the bed.

"I doubt Zacky is still alive. He knocked back ALOT of beer." Brian said.

The footsteps were at the door. I gasped and backed up against the wall. Brian soothed me and told me everything was okay, but I had the strongest feeling that it was not.

"Keeeeellllllsseeeyyyyy!" The drunken voice of Zacky said from behind the door.

"Shit." Me and Brian said in unison.

The door knob turned and Zacky came stumbling in. His jaw dropped when he saw me in Brian's arms. He slammed the door and stared us down.

This, is going to be a VERY long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER AGAIN!

i know, i know, im horrible for doing this.
but ill have something up soon. =]