Juiced

Welcome Home

TWO MONTHS LATER

I stepped into the now very familiar building. I did my regular routine and walked up to the secretary.

“Hey, just wondering if I could-”

“Actually, yes. You can see him today.” She said happily.

“What, REALLY!?” I shrieked.

“Yep.” She chuckled.

“Wow. Thank you.” I said in relief.

“No problem, ill go grab him for you.” She said.

She left her spot behind the desk. I went and sat down in one of the waiting chairs. I picked at my nail polish to try and keep my mind from going crazy. Its been to long, these whole two months have been hell. And now, I’ll finally get to see,

“Zacky?” I questioned when I saw a familiar figure.

At the point of hearing my voice, he whipped around and stared wide eyed at me.

“Kelsey?” He asked in pure shock.

I bolted up from my chair.

“ZACKY!” I screamed.

“KELSEY!” He laughed and enveloped me in a hug.

I wrapped my arm tightly around him and practically choked him to death from that hug. I’m sorry, but I was excited. You must thinking I’m trying to hide the missing piece of the story from you!

Well, I’m not. Truth is, Zacky went to rehab.

Oh yeah, I said it. Rehab. Never thought he would end up there. We all thought he was dead. They even pronounced him dead! But a certain doctor just did not want to give up, and after awhile of trying to revive him, they successfully did. I owe that doctor everything. This was a wake up call for Zacky. He knew if he didn’t get out now, then he wouldn’t get another chance.

So, He sucked it up and went to treatment for a good long 2 months. It had been much to long since I’ve seen, or talked, or breathed his scent. No trace of Zacky AT ALL for two months!

“Wanna go for a walk?” He asked.

“Love to.” I replied happily.

HE smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. We walked out of the building and down the street. Luckily, we saw the park nearby and crossed through it. He was really quiet, which meant he NEEDED to talk.

“You okay?” I asked.

“Well, I’m just nervous. And, I want to say sorry for the hell I put you all through that night.” He mumbled.

“Zacky, It may have been an emotional rollercoaster that night at the hospital, but that’s in the past.” I said.

“But I-”

“You didn’t do anything. Okay? Nothing. I just, want to forget everything. I don’t care about the past, I care about now.” I said.

“I do too. But, Its hard to just forget all that has happened.” He said.

“I know. But you can always grow out of it. And keep growing, until your…happy. Normal.” I said.

“Well, Those two months gave me time to think. And seriously, I haven’t had a hit at all.” He said proudly.

My eyes went wide. I thought he would have at least snuck some inside of the rehab center. But to hear him say he hasn’t done any drugs for two whole fucking months,

Well, that was like a life goal achieved right there.

I touched his cheek lightly. It felt good to feel his warm skin. I smiled and kissed his lips softly.

“I’m so proud of you Zacky. Not just me, everyone is.” I said.

“Speaking of that, How has everyone been?” HE asked.

I took a deep breath.

“WELL! Matt got a new girlfriend named Kacey and she is way awesome. Jimmy and Johnny are still whoring themselves out. Brian and Ashley are together and love each other a little to much. Ive had to live at Brian’s still because I never dared to talk to my parents at all. Its been going, not to great. The first few nights without you, I could hardly get through. So, I’ve been counting down the days. The days till I get to see you again. And today’s the day!” I chuckled.

“Wow.” He said with a small chuckle.

We had reached the boardwalk by now. The ocean seemed to draw Zacky’s attention, HE turned to me and looked at me with pleading eyes. I giggled. And gave in. He smiled wide and we stepped onto the sand. We ran over hand in hand to were the tide was coming in. We came to a halt right when the freezing water hit our toes. I shivered lightly from its touch.

“I missed the beach.” He said softly.

“Me too.” I said.

HE wrapped an arm securely around me and I leaned my head on his chest. The moment seemed like it could go on forever. This moment was the one. The one moment in life were I finally can see that-

“WASSUP GANGSTAS!”

Before I could finish that mental thought, Me and Zacky were knocked into the water by a stupid Brian. Drunk I supposed.

I growled and jumped to my feet.

“BRIAN!” I whined.

“Yes?” He teased.

“You ruined it!” I yelled.

“Well If we let that happen, sex would happen also.” Ashley laughed.

“Would not! Well…maybe.” I giggled.

“EXACTLY! And You should share The Zacky!” Matt laughed and did the bro shake with Zacky.

Jimmy and Johnny walked over to get in on the bro shaking. Me, Ashley, and Kacey stared at them oddly.

Bro shaking. What the fuck does it mean!?

“Okay! Stop! I want Him back!” I yelled out and clung to Zacky.

“Don’t I feel loved.” He blushed.

“you know you are.” I giggled.

“And so are you.” He said in a husky voice.

My face softened.

“I…I want to make things better. For us. I want to give you the life you dreamed of. And I’m going to start it, with you moving in with me.” He spoke.

I gasped, and so did Brian.

“Your stealing my buddy!” He whined.

“Oh! You still have Ashley!” I said to him.

“True.” He laughed and wrapped his arm around Ashley.

“What do you think?” Zacky asked me nervously.

I paused for a moment. He’s asking me to move in. MOVE IN! I couldn’t believe it!

“And, It won’t be that old piece of shit I lived in before, Were getting our own house. And it will be so much better.” He said.

Even more good news. I didn’t even have to think about what my answer would be. I knew it all along.

“I’d love to. Welcome home Zachary.” I giggled.

“Thank you Kelsey. I promise, I’ll do everything I can, to keep you happy.” He spoke.

“Don’t you see? All you need to do, Is exist. I just want you.”

“Then I will. I will.”
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY FOR THE WAIT!
I hate happy endings >.<

but if I killed him,
you all would probably kill me!

LMAO. Well I hope you enjoy this druggie tale.
The moral of the story is...

Drugs are fun!