Status: Completed.

Sometimes the Hardest Thing and the Right Thing Are the Same

The Girl and The Boy

"Finally," Gerard said as he stretched his arms, "The interview is done."

Gerard and his band mates were walking down a hall in Seventeen magazine building and that was when they passed a room that has the door wide open, and Frank saw a photo shoot was going. He peeked inside a little bit as they passed that room.

Lights were flashing and the photographer instructed the models to do this and that. His eyes landed on one model that was really gorgeous. He stopped in front of that room, still looking at the model.

"Frank?" Mikey said.

He looked at him.

"You're coming?" he asked.

"Coming for what?" he asked back.

"Some coffee. You know; Starbucks."

He shook his head.

"I'm wondering what are you looking at," Bob said and looked inside the room Frank was looking at. "Nothing interesting, except those flash lights."

Frank rolled his eyes at him and pushed him lightly. "Oh, shush," he said, "I'm staying here. Go for your coffees."

They looked at him suspiciously --especially Gerard that narrowed his eyes-- and kept telling him to come along, but he insisted to not to. The model has caught his eyes, and he was really curious about her. They finally gave up and left him alone.

He leaned on the wall and waited for the photo shoot to end. It finally ended and about 15 minutes the girl he has been waiting for came out.

"Byeee," the girl said to her friends in the room. She noticed there was a person leaning against the wall in front of the door. She looked at him for a while and walked to the elevators.

"Hey," Frank said, following her. "What's your name?"

She looked at him suspiciously and pressed the down arrow button.

"I'm not a rapist or something; I promise," Frank said, raising his hands.

She giggled and answered, "Sam. Frank, right?"

"How'd you know?"

"Oh please, everyone in the world knows you."

He grinned and said, "So you're a model?"

She nodded and added, "I'm still new though."

She smiled at him and waited for the elevator dings. While they were waiting for the elevator, Frank kept talking and talking and gladly Sam didn't mind. She wasn't a person that went, 'Can't he shut up or something?'. She never seemed mind with anything. Everyone said she was a very friendly and handy person.

One of the elevator dinged and both of them went in. Sam pressed B3 button. The elevator was empty; which was very unusual for weekdays at 02.54 PM.

"You don't go to another floor?" Sam asked Frank.

He shook his head and grinned, "I'll walk you to your car to make sure you're safe."

Sam smiled as a response and said in a British accent, "Thank you, what a gentleman you are."

"No problem, lady," Frank replied in a British accent also and bowed.

Sam giggled once more.

"You giggle a lot," Frank commented. "Which reminds me to my mom; she giggles a lot too. How about yours?"

"Well, uhh, my parents divorced when I was 3 and I don't remember anything about her."

"Oh, sorry... My parents divorced too, when I was 5. I don't remember about my dad."

"Sorry," Sam said.

There was an awkward silence since that conversation. Sam couldn't hold awkwardness; in fact both of them couldn't hold it. Sam waited impatiently for the number on top of the elevator door change its number into B3.

The elevator finally reached its destination. It dinged and opened its door. Sam walked out with Frank --which was still following her by her side. Sam walked towards her dark purple sedan. She reached for her keys inside her bag and unlocked the car.

"So Frank," she said before she opened the car's door. "I'll see you again somewhere, some time?" she said and took out her hand.

Frank reached her hand and shook it. "Sure. Nice meeting you Sam, uhh..."

"Parker. Samantha Parker."

"Great meeting you, girlie."

They smiled and Sam pulled back her hand and went inside the car. She closed the door and opened the window after she started the engine. They shared goodbyes once more and she drove off to exit the basement.

Frank stared at her car until it was gone from his sight.

Samantha Parker; friendly and handy. Frank Iero; out going and childish. Looks like they'd make a perfect match.
♠ ♠ ♠
the title has 11 words. awesomeness. thank you so much for gabz that told me whats right whats wrong with the sentences! love you sooo.