What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 21

I unzipped Mack's pants, pulled out his boner and began to suck.

Mack blushed and began to moan to my sucking. I smiled as Mack began to cum and Mack lay me onto the couch. Mack unbuttoned my shirt and began to suck on my nipple. I moaned and I gasped as Mack bit into my nipple. I blushed as Mack got over me, removed his pants and Lifted my skirt.

Mack looked at my thong and said “ These must go.”

I blushed as Mack bit them off and began to lick me. I moaned and Mack got harder.

Mack looked up at me and asked “ May I?”

I nodded and moaned as Mack entered me. Mack began to thrust and I moaned loudly. Mack smiled at me and kissed my lips. I kissed Mack back and Mack blushed.

Mack began to play with me clit and I moaned out Mack's name.

Mack smiled at me, lay his head on my shoulder and said “ Maryann” as he came.

I blushed as we both panted and Mack said “ Maryann, I've missed you so much. Their had been times were I thought about suicide since my parents death, but Hima and your memory kept me alive.”

I began to cry as Mack told me that and I embraced Mack.

Mack began to cry and said “ I'm so happy to have gotten you back in my life.”

I blushed and said “ Mack, I love you with all my heart. Please, don't leave me.”

Mack said “ I won't. I love you so much, Maryann.”

I smiled and I moaned as Mack began to thrust again.

Mack came inside of me after ten minutes and kissed my lips possessively. I blushed and I held Mack to my bosom.

Mack smiled at me and said “ Maryann, you are so beautiful.”

I blushed and said “ Mack, you are so handsome. You are my knight in shining armor.”

Mack blushed darker looking at me and we heard a knock to my door.

Gerard said “ You better be decent when I open this door.”

Mack got off of me and we straightened up as Gerard unlocked the door.

Gerard and Frank came in and said “ Good morning, Maryann.”

Frank smiled and said “ Something smells like sex.”

Mack and I blushed and Frank said “ Just kidding.”

I asked “ What's going on?” Gerard said “ Maryann, you won a contest. They need you to come down a claim your prize.”

I sighed, looked at Mack and said “ I'm so sorry.”

Mack shook his head and said “ I know it's your job. I have to get going to my job anyways.”

I looked at Mack as he got up from the couch, kissed my lips and said “ I will bring Hima later.”

I nodded and I got up from the couch.

I blushed as I felt the cum running down my thigh and I said “ I'll be right back.”

Gerard sighed, went into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.
♠ ♠ ♠
To my readers and my subscribers