What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 22

I changed clothes, put on pants, underwear and left my room. I said “ All right, let's go. I have therapy today.”

Gerard nodded and said “ Let's go.”

All three of us went to Gerard's car and I watched as we drove to a building. Once there, I was rewarded five thousand for a painting. I smiled and I was driven to my bank. I put the money into my savings account and I went back home. Once at home, I made myself a salad with vegetables and ham and I ate quietly. At one, I got my car and I drove to Mr. Toro's office.

Once there, Ray smiled and said “ Afternoon, Maryann, what's new?”

I sat in the chair and I told Ray about Mack and Hima.

Ray smiled at me and said “ I think we have opened a closed chapter of your life. You speak about Mack with such love.”

I blushed and said “ Yes, I do love Mack.”

Ray nodded and said “ That's excellent.”

Ray looked at the time and said “ Well, our time is up, why don't we make an appointment for next week, same time, same day?”

I nodded and said “ That would be perfect.”

Ray penciled me into his schedule book, handed me a card and said “ I will see you next week.”

I nodded and I went to my car. At four, Mack drove to my studio with Hima. Mack rung and I buzzed him in. Mack came up to my apartment with Hima and I smiled.

I said “ Good evening, you two.”

Hima hugged me and said “ I was a good girl at school today.”

I smiled and said “ That's a good girl. Now I have to make cookies for such a good girl.”

Mack chuckled and I let them in. Hima sat at the table, got out her homework and Mack helped her.

I brought out the frozen cookies, turned the oven on to heat up and I separated the cookies on the baking sheet. I looked at the cookies and I smiled at Hima.

Hima smiled at me, hugged my waist and said “ I love you, mommy.”

I began to cry, hugged her and said “ I love you too.”

Hima let me go and sat on the couch.

I said “ Mack, go turn on the cartoons for Hima.”

Mack nodded, turned on my big screen and located cartoon network. I smiled as I watched them play and I put the cookies into the oven. I walked to the living room and I stood by the door. Hima fell asleep on Mack's leg and I smiled at them.

Mack looked up at me smiling and asked “ Maryann, did someone teach Hima how to suck a cock?”

I looked at Mack shocked and I sighed. I said “ Yes, my father taught her to do it. Why do you ask?”

Mack said “ When I had Hima as a toddler, whenever I had a shower, she would come to me, take in my cock and suck.”

I sighed and said, “ Yeah, I guess she got used to doing it. I hope she stopped.”

Mack said “ She did, I taught her that's it's not right to do that. She hasn't tried in three years.”

I nodded and said “ That's good.”

Mack smiled at me, lay Hima onto the couch and came up to me. I blushed as Mack kissed my lips and pushed me to the wall. I moaned softly and Mack got hard. Mack lifted me up, unzipped his pants and began to have sex with me. I blushed and I moaned softly as Mack thrust into me. Mack blushed looking at me and smiled as he came inside of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
To my readers and those who are still subscribed