What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 52

Bob looked at me, nodded as I thought that and I blushed. Bob smiled widely, got over me and thrust into me again. I moaned loudly and I knew that this pregnancy was to much for me. Everything felt so good and I knew that I was going to get pregnant a few more times. Bob smiled, thrust harder into me and I moaned in ecstasy. Bob smiled, kissed my lips and thrust harder as he came. I smiled, blushed and I couldn't wait to see our babies. Bob pulled out of me, kissed my lips and embraced me. Bob and I fell asleep, woke up at seven and we had one more round of sex.

After we had sex, Bob and I got up, took a quick shower and got all of our clothes packed. After we were done, Bob grabbed the room keys, held my hand and we rolled the suitcases down to the lobby. Bob handed the women the room keys, paid for our visit and we went out to our rental car. Once at the car, we got our suitcases into the trunk, got into the car and we drove to the airport. Bob and I got our suitcases, gave the car keys back to the man and we went into the airport. Bob got our return flight tickets, looked at me and we walked around looking for out gate. I looked at Bob and I already began to feel queasy. Bob handed me the pills, a bottle of water and I drank the pills. Bob chuckled, kissed my cheek and we took a seat. At nine thirty, our plane began to board passengers. Bob found our seats, let me go in first and sat next to me.

I smiled, looked out of the window and I watched people prep the plane. Bob began to read a book on multiple pregnancies and read about twins. I smiled, pulled out my self help book and I began to read. Once we had to put on our seat belts, I tried to put mine on. I had a little trouble and Bob helped put on my seat belt. I sighed, looked at Bob and I knew that this was going to be amazing. Bob smiled, kissed my cheek and ordered two food trays. I smiled, opened my tray and I saw two sandwiches with ham and cheese. I smiled, looked at Bob and I took a bite. I smiled, licked my lips and I polished off the tray. Bob chuckled, handed me a water and I drank the entire bottle.

Bob smiled, chuckled and I got up to go to the restroom. I got in, closed the door and I pulled down my pants. I sat on the seat, peed and I found toilet wipes. I wiped, threw it into the garbage can and I flushed the toilet. I got out, took a seat next to Bob and I smiled.

Bob smiled, kissed my cheek and said “ I love you so much, Maryann.”

I blushed, smiled widely and said “ I love you very much, Bob.”

Bob blushed, leaned down and kissed my lips. In the middle of our kiss, the plane hit some turbulence and I began to feel queasy. Bob handed me a baggy, looked at me and I puked what I had just eaten. Bob sighed, handed me another baggy and I puked again. After we left the turbulence area, I held my head, looked at the stewardess and I asked for two aspirins. I got them, drank the pills and my headache went away.

After our flight, Bob called Hima, asked Mack to pick us up and we waited.

Once Mack arrived, Mack said “ Wow, Maryann, pregnant with twins already.”

I blushed, nodded and I touched my belly. Bob smiled, kissed my cheek and we got our suitcases into the trunk of Mack's minivan.

Mack drove us home, smiled and said “ Well, if you need anything, just ask.”

I nodded, thanked Mack and I went up to our large house.

Jr ran up to my, hugged my legs and said “ Mama.”

I smiled, kissed Jr's cheek and Jr said “ Hungy.”

I smiled, opened the house and I poured Jr and bowl of cereal. Jr smiled, took a handful and began to eat. I smiled, poured Jr a sippy cup of milk and I walked into our bedroom.

Bob smiled, kissed my lips and we unpacked our suitcases together. Bob smiled, embraced me and felt kicks to his stomach. I smiled, chuckled and I knew this was going to be a great relationship.

Bob smiled, kissed my belly and said “ I love you guys so much.”

I blushed and said “ Well, thinking about that night, I'm surprised I'm not pregnant with triplets.”

Bob blushed, nodded and said “ Oh I know, from the time we began to the time we ended.”

I blushed, nodded and Jr said “ Mama.”

I chuckled, looked at Jr and I saw Jr trying to get out of his highchair. I said “ No, baby, mommy will be right their.” I went into the kitchen, lifted Jr out of his chair and I sat him onto the floor.

Jr smiled, got up and walked over to his toys.

Bob came into the living room, sat on the couch and watched Jr play with his red firetruck. I smiled, walked into the bathroom and I peed.

I took a seat next to Bob, looked at Jr and said “ Jr is going to love having siblings around to play with.”

Bob nodded, got up and played around with Jr. I smiled, watched them play and I began to feel hungry. I smiled, got up from the couch and I went into the kitchen. I made myself a sandwich, took a big bite and I ate the sandwich really fast. I drank some water, walked into the living room and saw Bob on the floor laughing as Jr climbed up Bob's legs to complete his victory.

I chuckled, called Jr and I smiled.

Jr smiled, walked over to me and I asked “ Do you want some milk?”

Jr smiled, touched my breast and I said “ No baby, mommy has no more breast milk.”

Jr made a face and I chuckled. I walked into the kitchen, made Jr a bottle and I added strawberry mix. I shook up the sippy cup, handed it to Jr and Jr gladly took the sippy cup. I smiled, nodded and I looked for Bob. I saw Bob outside arguing with Kaitlin.

I held Jr close to me, walked out and asked “ What's going on here?”

Kaitlin and Bob looked at me and I saw that Kaitlin was pissed. Kaitlin said “ Bitch, I want my husband back.”

Bob said “ I'm not your husband anymore, I belong to Maryann.”

Kaitlin said “ Bob, the kids are asking for you.”

Bob said “ I don't care, they're not my kids.”

Kaitlin asked “ And do you think that this hooch will give you kids?”

Bob smiled and said “ She already had me a son, on twins right now.”

Kaitlin looked at Bob, looked at me shocked and saw my belly. Kaitlin said “ I don't care, you are coming home with me.”

Bob said “ I'm not leaving my pregnant wife or my son just cause you want me to. Do us all a favor and go back to him.”

Kaitlin looked at Bob shocked and said “ He left me for another.”

Bob said “ Well, that is not my problem.”

Kaitlin looked at Bob hurt and said “ Please, come back with me.”

Bob shook his head, came over to me and said “ No, good bye, Kaitlin.”

Kaitlin watched as we went inside the house, grabbed a rock a threw it at a window. I screeched when I heard the window crack and Bob sighed in shame.

Bob could not believe that his ex of all people wanted to get him back. Bob held Jr, put him into his playpen and walked to the window. Bob looked out and quickly looked away as Kaitlin threw another rock just missing his face. Bob sighed, grabbed his cell phone and called the police. Kaitlin heard sirens and thought shit, I better get out of here. Kaitlin got into her car, drove away as the cops pulled up to our house. Bob went out and spoke with the officers and went down to the station. Bob filed a report and filled out the restraining order against Kaitlin. Bob got back home, saw me cooking dinner and sighed.

I asked “ Is everything all right?”

Bob nodded and said “ Yeah, I got the restraining order against her.”

I nodded, saw Bob's uneasiness and I asked “ Do you miss her?”

Bob looked at me and was going to talk, but just kept quiet. I shut off the stove, turned to face Bob and I began to cry.

Bob said “ Maryann, I'm sorr...”

I said “ Bob, don't. Just leave.”

Bob looked at me and said “ Maryann, I...”

I said “ No, just go, be with her.”

Bob turned away from me, walked to our room and began to pack. I touched my belly, began to cry and I sighed in shame.

Jr looked at me as I wiped my tears, began to cry and said “ Mama.”

I said “ Oh, baby, it's going to be all right. Just you, me and these two babies.”

Jr sniffled, reached up for me and I picked him up. Bob watched as I cuddled Jr, sighed and just left without a word.