What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 9

Jr said “ Sis, I'm so sorry.”

Dad asked “ How did your mother get your sperm?”

Jr said “ Dad, mom had sex with me, but I guess she had on a condom.”

Dad looked at Jr shocked and said “ I can't believe she would do something so bad.”

Max walked in and said “ Mom did it to me also. She took my virginity.”

I embraced Max and said “ I'm so sorry. Maybe mom can get help now.”

Dad nodded and said “ It's getting late, go on to bed kids.”

I got up from the couch, felt sick and I ran back into my bathroom. Dad sighed, went into the cabinet and pulled out a pack of saltines.

Dad came to my room, handed me the pack and said “ Here, it will make you feel better.”

I nodded, opened the pack and ate a few.

In the morning, I woke up, called my gynecologist and I scheduled an appointment. I walked to school. Mack ran up to me when I was close to my locker and I sighed.

Mack asked “ What's wrong, Maryann?”

I said “ Let's go to class and I'll tell you after school.”

Mack nodded, held my hand and we walked to class. Once classes were over, Mack and I walked to his car.

Mack drove me to my house and asked “ What did you want to tell me?”

I looked down and said “ Mack, I'm pregnant.”

Mack looked at me shocked and asked “ What?! Who's baby?”

I sighed and asked “ Mack, remember how I told you that my mom did something bad?”

Mack nodded and I said “ Well, my mom took my virginity. But what I didn't know was that she got some of my brothers cum to stick into me.”

Mack looked at me and said “ You...your brother. Oh my god! What are you going to do?”

I said “ I guess I'm having his baby.”

Mack looked at me teary eyed and said “ I wanted for you to have my baby.”

I looked at Mack teary eyed and I said “ I'm so sorry.”

Mack hugged me and I returned his hug.

Mack said “ Maryann, I'm so sorry.”

I shook my head and said “ It's all right, I guess I'll live.”

Mack kissed my lips and asked “ Maryann, please, will you go out with me?”

I nodded and said “ Please, I want to date you.”

Mack held me close and Jr knocked on the window.

I kissed Mack and said “ I'll see you tomorrow.”

I sighed as I got out of the car.

Jr asked “ What were you doing?”

I said “ Speaking to my boyfriend.”

Jr looked at me and I walked into the house. In the morning, I took the bus to my gynecologist office. Once there, I took a test and it came out positive. The doctor gave my vitamins and calcium with iron. I walked to the pharmacy and I waited for my medicine. I took the bus back home and I went inside.

Jr asked “ So, what's the verdict?”

I said “ A month along now.”

Jr said “ Sis, I'm so sorry for everything.”

I said “ Jr, I love you as my brother, but you didn't rape me, mom did.”

Jr sighed and said, “ I know that, but I feel like if it's my fault.”

I shook my head and said “ Jr, mom is a very sick person for doing this to us. Mom really needs therapy.”

Jr nodded and said “ I know she does, I just wish she was a better mother.”
♠ ♠ ♠
for my readers and subscribers