What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 10

I said “ You have no idea how long I wished for that.”

Jr hugged me and said “ I'm so sorry for not being there to protect you from mom.”

I said “ No, it's not your fault that this happened.”

Jr sighed and nodded as he hugged me. I sighed and Mack rung the door bell. I went to answer, but Jr beat me to it.

Mack looked at Jr shocked and asked “ May I see Maryann?”

Jr said “ Sure, come on in.”

Mack nodded and entered the house.

Mack embraced me and asked “ How are you feeling?”

I said “ A little queasy, but I'll be okay.”

Mack nodded and Jr said “ Well, I have to get to work, be good.”

I nodded and I hugged Jr goodbye.

Mack hugged me and we began to make out on the couch.

Mack touched my breast and I said “ Mack, let's go to my room.”

Mack nodded, held my hand and I took him up to my room. Once there, Mack and I began French kissing and we lay onto my bed. Mack began to rub my breast as I moaned softly.

Mack smiled, looked into my eyes and said “ You are beautiful, Maryann.”

I blushed and Mack kissed my lips again. Dad came home after an hour and he heard noises coming from the upstairs.

Dad came up, knocked on my door and asked “ Is everything all right in there?”

I said “ Yes, everything is all right.”

Dad sighed, went downstairs and began to cook dinner.

Mack looked at me and said “ I thought your mom had taken your virginity.”

I said “ The doctors in the hospital renewed it.”

Mack nodded, kissed my lips and began to thrust again. Dad heard my moans and sighed.

Jr got home and asked “ What's going on?”

Dad said “ It seems that your sister has been in her room all day.”

Jr sighed and said, “ They've been having sex.”

Dad nodded and said “ A lot of it, actually.”

Jr sighed and helped dad with dinner. After and hour, Mack and I went downstairs. I kissed Mack goodbye and Mack left my house.

Jr asked “ Fun filled day?”

I smiled and said “ Yes, very fun.”

Jr sighed and said, “ Let's eat dinner. Max, come on, dinner's ready.”

Max ran down, sat at the table and we began to eat.

Fifteen minutes into our dinner, mom unlocked the door, locked it and said “ Hello, my loving family.”

I looked at mom shocked and mom pulled out a gun.
♠ ♠ ♠
This will be my last update for a while, my laptop is going into the shop

I dedicate for anyone who has read this story, commented and subscribes