Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Twenty One

*Jewel’s P.O.V.*

“Are you sure you’re with the right Jonas?” Nick said to me in the hallway.

“I think I am,” I said whispering.

“Well, this should tell you,” he said and then he pressed his lips against mine.


I felt a pair of lips against mine and I opened my eyes to see Joe. I smiled and kissed him back.

Why was I dreaming about Nick kissing me?

“Good morning, beautiful,” he said softly.

I smiled, “Good morning,” I said running my fingers through his hair.

“Did you sleep well?” he asked.

I nodded, “Yeah,” I said smiling at him, “Did you?”

“Of course, I was with you, I slept great,” he said making my smile bigger.

“Good,” I said.

I think I am with the right Jonas.

“Let’s go downstairs, I think I smell pancakes,” he said kissing my forehead.

I nodded and we got up together.

I walked to my dresser, looked in the mirror, and then I put up my hair and Joe waited for me patiently.

“I have to brush my teeth and you should too,” I said to him.

I walked to my bathroom and he walked to his.

I started to put my toothpaste on my pink toothbrush when Joe walked in.

“We meet again,” Joe said laughing and grabbed my toothpaste and started putting it on his blue tooth brush.

I laughed, “What are you doing in here?” I asked him.

He rolled his eyes, “I’m brushing my teeth with you silly,” he said putting his toothbrush in his mouth.

I laughed and started brushing my teeth also.

We finished brushing our teeth and we rinsed our mouth.

Joe then pulled me against him and kissed me.

We pulled away from each other, “Minty,” he said with smile.

I laughed and shook my head, “Dork,” I said as we walked out the bathroom and down the stairs.

“Good morning,” Denise said greeting us.

“Morning Denise,” I said.

“Morning Mommy,” Joe said.

Just then Paul walked in.

“Good morning, you two,” he greeted us.

“Morning,” Joe and I said together.

“We have to talk to you two,” Denise said.

“Okay,” Joe and I said together.

“Earlier this morning we found you two asleep in the same bed,” Paul said.

I looked down nervously, “Yeah, but we didn’t do anything,” Joe said defensively.

Denise and Paul laughed.

“We know that sweetheart, we trust you, we just wanted to say that we were okay with it, that way you don’t have to go sneaking out of your bedroom in the middle of the night.” Denise said.

I sighed in relief, “Just make sure that your promise is kept,” Paul said.

Joe and I both nodded, “Of course,” we said.

“For now,” Joe said under his breath.

I smacked his arm, “Joseph, I’m serious,” Denise said.

“I know,” he said softly.

“If you guys are even thinking doing it you come to us first,” Paul said.

“Paul!” Denise said in disbelief.

“Well, its better we prepare them,” Paul said.

“Prepare them? They won’t be doing anything until marriage,” Denise said.

“Denise, Paul, we aren’t going to do anything,” I assured them.

“And if we think about it we will come to you first,” Joe said.

I put my hand to my forehead and shook my head.

The subject was dropped which was a huge relief.

Nick, Frankie, and Kevin eventually came downstairs and we all enjoyed the delicious pancakes that Denise had made.

“You boys have an interview and photo shoot this afternoon,” Paul said as we finished breakfast.

“I thought we weren’t going to be working this summer,” Joe complained.

“It’s not work, they are just going to ask you a few questions,” Paul continued, “You guys have only a few things to do this summer not much.”

“Okay, well what time is our interview?” Kevin asked.

“At 4:30,” Paul replied.

“Can Jewel go?” Nick asked.

“I don’t see why not,” Denise said.

“Yes!” Joe shouted as I laughed.

“What about Nina?” Kevin asked.

Paul nodded, “Sure, we can pick her up on the way,” he said.

“Can I come,” Frankie asked.

“Of course, sweet heart,”

“Are we going in a limo?” Joe asked.

“Yeah, we have a car already organized,” Denise said.

“Kevin, call your lover girl and give her a heads up,” I said looking at him.

Kevin’s cheeks burned, “Okay, I will,” he said with a grin as I laughed.

At around 1 we started getting ready.

“Joe, I don’t know what to wear,” I said looking at him.

He went through my clothes and found a blue top, with white skinny jeans, and black flats.

“Wear this,” he said handing me my clothes, “You’ll look great in it.”

I smiled, “Okay,” I said.

He turned around and said, “Joe, guess what I have on,” I said.

“What?” he asked turned around.

“Those boy shorts you bought me,” I said as I smiled.

He grinned and walked to my door and locked it, “Let me see,” he said.

I took of the shirt I was wearing and it left me in my bra, Joe’s smile widened, but I quickly put the blue top on that he had picked out.

He frowned, “That’s mean,” he said.

I laughed and unbuttoned my pants and slid them off revealing the pink boy shorts that Joe bought me. Joe’s smile reappeared on his face again. I grabbed the white skinny jeans and slid them on slowly and buttoned them up.

He sighed and walked towards me, “Thank god that you’re my girlfriend,” he said pressing his lips to mine.

I laughed and kissed him back, “So, am I going to be able to watch you change?” I asked him.

“You would enjoy that wouldn’t you?” Joe asked with a smile.

I nodded, “Of course,” I said I kissed him.

We walked to his room and I watched him change. He really did have the perfect body. I was definitely glad that I could call it mine.

“You look good,” I said running my hands up and down his arms.

He smiled, “You look better,” he said and kissed my forehead.

“Yeah right,” I said laughing.

“Let’s go! The car is here!” Denise’s voice roared through the house.

We headed down the stairs and Kevin, Nick, and Frankie were already down there.

“You guys clean up nicely,” I said looking at them.

“Thanks,” Kevin said with smile.

“You look pretty,” Nick said softly.

I smiled, “Thanks,” I said.

We all headed to limo and climbed in.

“Did you call Nina?” I asked Kevin.

He nodded, “I told her we were on her way,” he said, “She’s spending the night tonight, that way we could hang out tonight and tomorrow.”

I nodded, “Awesome,” I said with a smile and the car began to move.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Updates.

Thanks for the love guys! :)