Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Twenty Two

*Jewel’s P.O.V.*

We were all in the limo on our way to pick up Nina, we were just randomly talking about the interview.

“I hope they don’t ask us about our purity rings,” Kevin said.

“I know, it’s so annoying,” Joe added.

“Well, just remember that you don’t have to answer any questions that you don’t want to,” Denise reminded them.

They all nodded.

We arrived at Nina’s house, Kevin and I got off and started to walk to her door.

“Are you ready to see your lover?” I asked him laughing.

He blushed and nodded, “We didn’t get off of the phone last night until three A.M.,” he said.

My eyes widened, “Woah, you got it bad,” I said laughing.

Kevin nodded, “I really like her,” he admitted.

I grinned, “She’s a great girl and I approve,” I said.

He smiled, “Thanks,” he said.

We reached her door and Kevin rang the doorbell. Nina immediately came to the door with a grin on her face.

“Hello, gorgeous,” Kevin greeted her.

“Hey, “ she said smiling widely.

“You look amazing,” Kevin said.

“Thank you, you look great as well,” she said back.

“Thanks,” Kevin said kissing her cheek.

I pulled her into a hug, “Hey, punk,” I said.

She hugged me back, “Hey, loser,” she said as we laughed together.

We walked back to the limo and got in.

“Hey Nina,” Everyone greeted her.

“Hi everyone,” she said back.

We finally arrived at our destination and we were escorted inside by none other than Big Rob who met us there.

The boys had their own dressing room so that’s where we settled.

“The interview is in half an hour,” the lady that was there explained, “Enjoy yourselves until then.”

We thanked her and she left.

“Gosh, you guys are spoiled,” I said admiring everything in the room.

“I know, all of this for an interview,” Nina added.

Joe nodded, “What can we say? We are loved,” he said grabbing a Snickers bar out of one of the candy baskets.

Denise and Paul had went to talk to the person in charge to go over ground rules. Frankie was enjoying the xBox, and the rest of us were seated on the couch.

“Do you really enjoy interviews?” Nina asked.

Kevin nodded and casually wrapped his arm around her shoulder, “Yeah, it’s a great way for our fans to know who we truly are,” he said.

“It just gets annoying when they ask us the same questions, like who we are dating and about our purity rings,” Nick added.

“Has any interviewer gone overboard?” I asked curiously.

Joe nodded, “Plenty of times, we just tell them we don’t feel comfortable talking about that and it usually ends right there,” he explained.

I smiled, “That’s good,” I said.

After hanging out they notified us that it was time for their interview.

They guided us to a room that had a lot of microphones and a table.

Denise, Paul, and Frankie were in the corner of the room, Joe sat down first and patted the spot next to him and I sat down. Nick sat next to me, and Kevin and Nina sat on the other side of Nick.

The interview started off with the normal questions and the boys answered them.

After about fifteen minutes the interview asked, “I see that you brought your best friend Jewel today, why is that?”

I started to get nervous, “Well, she’s mine and Kevin’s best friend,” Nick said.

The interviewer made a face, “Oh, Joe, you and Jewel aren’t friends anymore?” she asked.

Joe nodded, “Yeah, we are, it’s just a little different know that she’s my girlfriend,” he said entwining our fingers together.

“Oh, well, congratualations,” she said with a smile.

“Thanks,” Joe said kissing my cheek.

“And who is this lovely girl,” she asked motioning at Nina.

“This is Nina, my girlfriend,” Kevin said.

I swear I saw Nina’s eyes pop out of her head when he said that, Joe, Nick, and I busted out into fits of giggles as her cheeks started to get red.

“Well, isn’t that wonderful,” the interviewer said sweetly.

“Thank you,” Kevin said wrapping his arm around Nina.

“And Nick? Is there anyone special in your life right now?” she asked.

He glanced at me, “Sort of,” he said with a smile.

“Does this person have a name?” she pushed.

“I’d rather keep it a secret for now,” Nick said.

“Well, I have a few questions for you girls, is that alright?” she asked politely.

I glanced at Nina with a smile, “Yeah,” we said together.

“How does it feel to be dating a Jonas Brother?” she asked.

I smiled, “Well, since I’ve known them my entire life I don’t really think of them as ‘the Jonas Brothers’, but it feels great to be dating Joe. He’s an amazing guy and I’m extremely lucky to be calling him my boyfriend,” I said as I looked at Joe.

He grinned at me and kissed my cheek.

“Nina?” the interview asked.

“Well, when Kevin said that I was his girlfriend it caught me off guard because he didn’t officially ask me,” Nina laughed, “But it’s okay, anyways, the whole five minutes that I’ve been dating him it’s been nothing but wonderful,” she finished.

Kevin grinned widely at her.

The interviewer smiled, “Okay, there’s about a million girls who want to know this, are the boys good kissers?” she asked.

“Kevin and I haven’t kissed -,” Nina started but was cut off by Kevin pressing his lips against hers.

The room bursted into fits of laughter and a few seconds later they pulled away.

“Woah,” Nina said with a smile, “He’s a good kisser.”

“Jewel?” the interview asked me.

I blushed, “Joe is an absolutely amazing kisser,” I said honestly.

I can’t believe I just said that infront of Denise and Paul.

I glanced at them nervously and they had a smile on their face. That was a relief.

“So, how exactly did you girls meet these boys,” the interview asked.

“Well, Jewel’s parents and our parent’s have been best friends since like high school, and we grew up together,” Nick said.

“Yeah, every move that we have had to make, they came with us, our parents didn’t want to separate, and once we were born and became close they didn’t want us to separate either,” Kevin said.

“And Nina, is Jewel’s friend from school, and that’s how we met her,” Joe said.

“Do you think now that you two are dating it’s going to change the friendship that you’ve had for so long?” she said.

“I don’t think so, I mean, Jewel and I have liked each other for quite some time, we just never admitted it to ourselves or anyone else for that matter, we weren’t ever Just Friends, there has always been chemistry between us, even our parents knew it,” Joe said laughing.

“As a matter a fact, Joe wrote the song Just Friends about Jewel,” Kevin said.

“What?” Nick and I said together.

Joe smiled, “Yeah, Kevin was the only one that knew that, thanks, Kev,” he said laughing.

I blushed widely.

“And Nina, you haven’t known the boys for that long right?” The interviewer asked.

Nina nodded, “That’s right,” she said.

“What attracted you to Kevin?” she asked.

Nina smiled, “Well, he’s such a sweetheart, amazingly talented, I mean what’s not to be attracted to?” she said.

We all laughed.

The interviewer asked the boys a few more questions and then it ended.

Well, that was fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Updates.

Thanks for reading. :]