Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Twenty Three

*Jewel’s P.O.V.*

Right after the boys’ interview they had to go to their photo shoot which was in a different part of the building that we were in.

We watched as the boys were getting their pictures taken.

Nina and I laughed as the boys made funny faces at the camera. All of a sudden the boys huddled up and Nina and I stared at each other with confused looks on our faces.

Then Joe and Kevin made their way toward us with huge grins on their faces.

Our eyes widened and we backed away quickly.

“Joe, what are you doing?” I asked nervously.

He put his hands on my waist, “We want you guys to come and take some pictures with us,” he said sweetly.

I shook my head, “No, you know I hate getting my picture taken,” I said putting my hands on his muscular arms.

“Oh come one, please, you know you’re beautiful, you have nothing to worry about,” he said reassuringly.

“But this is your photo shoot, we can’t be in it,” Nina said.

“Yes, you can, whatever we say goes,” Kevin said.

“I don’t know, Joe,” I said nervously.

He pressed his forehead to mine, “Please, for me,” he said sticking out his bottom lip.

I rolled my eyes and smile, “Okay, fine,” I said giving into him.

He grinned and pecked my lips.

I glanced at Nina and she and Kevin were kissing.

I guess she said ‘yes’.

Nina and I took a whole bunch of pictures with all three boys. Then Nina and Kevin took some pictures alone.

They are such a great couple, I swear.

Then it was Joe and my turn.

We did a few fun shots then the rest were cute ones. He even kissed me a few times which was pretty cute.

“I want to take some with my best friend,” Nick said putting his arm around my shoulder.

I grinned and glanced at Joe who had a hint of anger showing.

Nick and I took a whole bunch of fun pictures.

After Nick and I were finished we got to look at all the photos that were taken, and they all looked amazing.

I could tell by Nina and Kevin’s pictures that they were so into each other it was unreal.

“Joe, you and Jewel look so in love,” Denise said to her son.

I glanced at Joe and he grinned as his cheek turned red.

Aww!!

After reviewing all of the photos we decided to go out and eat dinner.

Big Rob escorted us to our limo and we all climbed in, including him.

“Did you girls enjoy yourselves?” Paul asked.

I nodded, “I had a great time, it was so much fun,” I said.

“Yeah, it was amazing, I loved it,” Nina added.

“And Kevin, you made quite an announcement,” Denise said smiling.

Kevin nodded, “I know, I’m glad she didn’t jump in and say I wasn’t her boyfriend, or
something, it would have been so embarrassing,” he admitted.

Nina pulled his face to hers and looked him straight in the eyes, “That wouldn’t ever
happen,” she said to him.

He grinned and kissed her nose.

“Aww,” Nick, Joe and I said together.

Kevin and Nina’s faced turned red.

We pulled into an Olive Garden and we were escorted inside by none other than Big Rob, of
course.

“8 Please,” Frankie said smiling at the waitress.

She smiled at him, “Well, aren’t you a cutie,” she said ruffling his hair.

She glanced up at us and starred for a moment, I’m guessing she realized that the boys
were the ‘Jonas Brothers’.

I saw her eyes look up and down at Joe and she grinned widely.

Oh no she didn’t just check out my boyfriend out in front of me.

“This way,” she said directly at Joe.

We were seated at a table, “What would you like to drink?” she said directly at Joe once again.

I glared at her and Joe grabbed my hand, “Baby, what do you want to drink?” he asked.

I saw her sigh rudely as he said that I just smiled at him sweetly, “Ice tea,” I said kissing his cheek.

The rest of the table ordered and the girl left.

“Girls these days have no respect,” Denise said once the girl was completely out of sight.

“Tell me about it,” I said.

Joe smiled, “Someone’s jealous,” he said.

“So,” I said.

The table just laughed.

Joe leaned over and pressed his lips to my ear, “No girl can ever compare to you,” he said
and kissed my temple.

I smiled at him, “Okay,” I said.

After eating at Olive Garden we were escorted back to the limo.

“Mom, Jewel was wondering if Nina could spend the night tonight,” Kevin said.

I glanced at them and shook my head with a laugh.

Sneaky, sneaky.

“That’s fine, you can spend a few days there if you like that way you don’t have to be driving back and forth from home, because I’m guessing you’re going to be spending quite some time at the house,” Denise said sweetly with a smile.

Nina grinned, “Thanks,” she said thankfully.

We drove to Nina’s house so that she could make a bag that would last her couple of days.

Thankfully she was quick unlike me who takes about three hours to pack for a one night trip.

After she was done we made our way back to the Jonas’ residence.

“So, since it’s cool that Jewel and I share a room can she put her all of her stuff into my room?” Joe asked as we walked through the front door.

Denise nodded, “I don’t see why not,” she said.

“You’re letting them a share a room?” Nick asked in disbelief.

“Yes, we trust them,” Paul said.

“You trust two eighteen year olds with raging hormones?” he asked.

“Nick, I think they can control their hormones,” Kevin said.

“Just stay out of it, Nick,” Joe said.

“Where will I sleep?” Nina asked quickly obviously to stop the argument from continuing.

“With me,” Kevin said with a smile.

Nina grinned and glanced at Denise.

“That’s fine, we trust you guys,” Denise said.

“I notice that you have a purity ring also, Nina,” Paul pointed out.

“Yeah, I’ve had it since I was fifteen,” she said smiling.

“That’s wonderful, we just ask that you keep that promise,” Denise said.

Nina nodded, “Of course,” she said.

“I can’t believe that you’re allowing them to have their girlfriends in their room,” Nick said,
“You never let Miley sleep in my room.”

“I’m glad they didn’t, she’s very…skanky,” I said trying to think of good word.

Nick laughed in agreement, “Yeah, you’ve got that right,’’ he said.

“What’s skanky?” Frankie asked innocently.

We all laughed, “It means, she’s very nice,” Denise said seriously.

“Oh,” Frankie said.

Well, that was a close one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Updates!