Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Forty

A week later my period had already came and gone.

Thank God, because I really hated the whole cramps thing. But Joe took care of me so it wasn’t that bad.

I walked out of our bathroom, and up to Joe, “I’m done,” I said sitting on his lap.

“With what baby?” he said kissing my cheek.

I leaned in, pressed my lips to his ear, and said, “My period.”

I pulled back and we grinned at each other, “Good,” he said.

Just then Nick, Kevin, Bailey, and Nina walked in.

“What’s good?” Nick asked.

“She’s not on her period anymore,” Joe announced and I smacked him and he just laughed.

“That’s too much information,” Kevin said shaking his head and Nina and Bailey laughed.

“Did you hear we’re going to Paris in two days?” Nick said as Joe and Kevin nodded.

“No,” Bailey, Nina, and I said at the same time.

“Joe, you didn’t tell me,” I said looking at him.

He smiled, “Surprise,” he said and he kissed my lips.

“What are we going to Paris for?” Bailey asked.

“Vacation,” Kevin said.

“Are you serious?” Nina, Bailey, and I all said at the same time as the boys laughed at us.

“Yeah, we’re serious, my parents thought it would be a good idea since we’ve really only been home all summer,” Kevin said.

“We went to New York though,” Nina pointed out.

“Yeah, but that was for business, this time we are going for vacation,” Nick said.

“How long are we going for?” Bailey asked as Nick wrapped his arm around her.

“I think mom said a week, right?” Joe asked motioning to his brothers.

“Yeah,” Kevin and Nick answered.

“A week!” I practically shouted, “We have to pack!”

Joe groaned, “Baby, we have all day tomorrow,” he said wrapping his arm around me.

I looked at him, “Joe, it took you a day to pack for New York and we were there for three days, you need at least two days to pack for a week!” I said as everyone laughed.

“We’ll pack tomorrow, we are going out to dinner tonight,” he said to me.

“We are having a triple date,” Nick said.

“Yeah, so you girls start getting ready,” Kevin said.

“Why do you guys always do that, suggest things at the last minute,” I said and Nina nodded her.

“Because we like to surprise you, because we love you,” Joe said kissing my cheek.

“My brother’s right,” Kevin said looking at Nina.

“Uh huh,” Nina and I said at the same time.

“And what’s your excuse, Nick?” Bailey said looking at Nick.

“My brothers are right, we like to surprise the girls in our life,” Nick said pressing his lips against hers.

I laughed, “Did we just witness the first kiss?” I asked curiously.

They pulled away from each other and Bailey looked at me, “No,” she said with a grin.

“Aww,” Joe, Kevin, Nina and I said at the same time.

Nick rolled his eyes, “Shut up you guys,” he said hiding his face in her neck as we all laughed.

“Okay, girls,” Kevin said, “Get ready.”

We all groaned jokingly and the four of them walked out.

“What am I going to wear?” I said to myself.

“A pretty dress,” Joe said pulling me against him.

“And what about my hair?” I said looking at him.

“Do those little twisty thingies,” Joe said twirling my hair, “I like that.”

I giggled, “You mean curls?” I asked.

He laughed, “Yeah, those,” he said.

I pressed my forehead against his and smiled, “I love you,” I said looking into his eyes.

“I love you, too, baby,” he said softly then he smacked my butt lightly, “Now get dressed.”

I laughed lightly, “Okay, okay, okay,” I said getting up and getting ready.

An hour and half later we all met downstairs, and we all looked gorgeous.

“How are we getting there?” Nina asked.

“We got a limo,” Kevin said looking at her with a smile.

“Nice,” Bailey said as us girls’ giggles.

All of a sudden we heard a horn coming from outside.

“Okay, the car’s here,” Nick said, “Ready girls?”

“Yep,” We all said.

Joe grabbed my hand and walked me to the limo just as Nick and Kevin did to Nina and Bailey.

“Where are we going?” Nina asked.

“La Boheme,” Kevin responded.

My eyes widened, “Joe….” I started but he put his finger to my lips.

“Don’t start,” he said and then kissed me.

I frowned, “Okay, fine,” I said giving up the attempt to argue.

It took us a good thirty minutes to get to restaurant when we got there someone open the limo door for us and we stepped out. Each of us girls was holding onto our boys’ hands. And the flashes of lights were going crazy.

This is the only bad thing about being with the boys. We have no private life whatsoever.

They guided us to a private part of the restaurant which was on the balcony. There was a table set for six. There were a few candles and rose pedals placed on it. It was beautiful.

“Surprise,” Joe, Nick, and Kevin said all at the same time as they were laughing lightly.

I grinned widely and pulled Joe’s face to mine, “It’s beautiful,” I said kissing his lips.

He smiled into the kiss, “It doesn’t even compare to what’s in front of me,” he said.

Aww!

As we pulled away from each other I glanced at everyone else and they were pulling away from their partner.

I’m obviously not the only one who thinks this is perfect, my girls do too.

The boys pulled out our chair and we sat in them and they sat next to us.

“How long did it take you guys to plan all of this?” Nina asked.

“Well, Nick and I have been planning this for about three days, we told Joe this morning,” Kevin said.

“Why did you tell him so late?” Bailey asked.

“Because he tells Jewel everything, and he would have ruined the surprise for you all,” Nick said.

“I wouldn’t have told her!” Joe said as Nick and Kevin glared at him, “Okay, fine, so I would have.”

“Told you,” Nick said as everyone laughed.

“So, what,” Joe said placing his arm around my chair, “I like telling her everything and she likes it too.”

“Yeah, but there’s something things that you keep to yourself, like surprises,” Kevin said to him.

Joe rolled his eyes, “Whatever,” he said.

“It’s okay baby,” I said kissing his cheek, “I like that you tell me everything.”

“See,” Joe said sticking his tongue out at Kevin and Nick as he grinned.

“Wow, you’re really immature, Joe,” Nina said shaking her head.

“Nu-uh!” Joe said.

Oh great.

“Uh-uh!” Everyone else said at the same time except for me.

Joe frowned as everyone laughed.

“Okay, guys, leave him alone,” I said taking up for Joe.

“Thank you,” Joe said smiling at me.

“Anyways, enough about Joe’s immaturity,” Nick said, “I’m going to ask Bailey something.”

Bailey looked at him, “What do want to ask me?” she asked.

“He’s going to ask you to be his girl-“ Joe started but I smacked him.

“Hush,” I said to him as he rolled his eyes with a smile.

Nick glared at Joe, “Thanks Joe,” he said and then looked at Bailey and smiled, “You know I’ve had a thing for you for awhile now, and I wanted to ask you officially…if you would…be my…girlfriend?” He asked hopefully.

Bailey’s first turned bright red and she nodded, “Of course, I will,” she said grabbing his face and pressing her lips against his.

They kissed for a few seconds then they pulled away from each other and grinned like mad.

Aww, I’m so happy for them!

“Aww,” the rest of said.

Nick and Bailey’s face turned bright red, “You guys please don’t start,” Nick said.

We just laughed and continued on with dinner.

It went perfectly; we talked about random things, especially about our trip to Paris, which us girls were so excited about, mainly because none of us have been there before. The boys have before so they weren’t as excited as we were.

After dinner we walked on the beach for awhile then went back to the house.

We were all pretty tired so we didn’t socialize much when we got home; we just took a shower and crawled into bed.

I cuddled up to Joe’s side, “Do you think I am immature?” Joe asked me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I laughed slightly, “No, you’re not,” I said kissing his cheek, “I think you’re cute.”

“Good,” he said pressing his lips against mine, “Hey, since you’re not on your period anymore does that mean we can…”

I laughed again, “Yeah,” I said.

Once the word escaped my lips he rolled on top of me, “Awesome,” he said kissing me roughly.

You know what happens next. ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update.
:)

Comments = Updates