Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Forty One

It was around five o’clock the next day, and surprisingly we were finished packing.

“I told you we’d finish,” Joe said zipping up my bag with a content smile on his face.

I laughed, ‘Yeah, well, we were a lot faster then last time,” I said walking towards him.

He just smiled, “Are you excited?” he asked.

I nodded quickly, “Yeah, I am,” I said with a grin, “I have to go and talk to your mom.”

He made a face, “For what?” he asked.

I looked at my hands, “I’m going to ask her if she can go with me to get birth control pills,” I said softly.

He sighed, “Why do you want to get those?” he asked.

I looked at him, “Because neither of us need a baby right now,” I said to him.

“If it happens then it happens,” he said.

I shook my head, “No, Joe, and you need to buy condoms too,” I said to him.

“Jewel, no,” he said.

“Yes, because I think the pills don’t take effect for like two or three weeks,” I said to him.

“We don’t need to use any kind of birth control,” he said.

“Why not? Do you want to be a dad right now? We’re barely going to be nineteen, Joe, you think we can take care of a kid?” I said slightly raising my voice.

“It’s not like we couldn’t raise a kid, I have money,” he said.

I rolled my eyes, “I know you have money, that’s not even the point, but we aren’t ready for a kid, Joe,” I said to him, “How much more publicity do you want?”

“What do you mean?” he asked cluelessly.

“You already broke your promise, and that brought a lot of unwanted attention, what do you think will happen if I got pregnant?” I asked, “Do you know how much your career will suffer because of that?”

“I don’t care,” he said crossing his arms.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, “I know you care, Joe, you love what you do,” I said to him, “Do you really think you’re ready to take on the responsibility of being a parent if I were to get pregnant?”

He sighed and put his hands on my waist, “No,” he said, “I just don’t want to use birth control; if it happens then that’s what’s supposed to happen.”

I nodded, “Yeah, but we can prevent it,” I said to him.

“You really want to do this don’t you?” he asked.

I nodded, “It’s the best thing right now, especially because of how you guys are doing, you don’t need anything bringing you down,” I said.

“You’re right,” he said sighing, “But when we get married you’re not using it!”

I laughed, “Yeah, in like five years,” I said to him.

“More like one year,” he said with a smile.

“We’re not even going to talk about marriage right now, Joe,” I said to him, “Why are you in such a rush to grow up?”

He shrugged, “We’re adults now, we need to start acting like it,” he said.

I laughed, “I agree, so let’s start being responsible and not talk about babies and marriage until we’re ready for that sort of thing,” I said to him.

He smiled, “Fine,” he said pressing his lips to mine, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I said kissing him back, “Now let me go talk to your mom.”

“Want me to go with you?” he asked.

I shook my head, “No, I can do it,” I said kissing his cheek.

I walked to Denise’s room and knocked on the door.

“Come in,” I heard her say so I walked in and she smiled, “Hi sweetheart.”

I smiled, “Hi, Denise,” I said to her, “Can I talk to you for a second?”

She nodded, “Of course, what’s wrong?” she asked.

“Oh, nothings wrong, it’s just I was wondering if tomorrow morning you would take me to get some birth control pills,” I said to her.

She smiled, “Of course, I’m glad you and Joe are at least being responsible about this,” she said as I nodded.

“Yeah, I told him since we are active we have to be safe now, we don’t need any surprises,” I said laughing slightly.

She laughed along with me, “That’s right,” she said, “We’ll go in the morning to Planned Parenthood, Joe should come as well.”

“Oh, is that required?” I asked.

She shook her head, “No, but it’s better if he does that way you two can do this together, they’ll just talk to you guys about everything,” she said.

I nodded, “Okay,” I said, “Thank you, Denise.”

She smiled and hugged me, “Of course sweetheart, you know I’m always going to be here for you,” she said.

I smiled, “I know,” I said hugging her back and then I went back to our room.

“You’re coming with me tomorrow,” I said as I walked in the door.

He nodded with a smile, “That should be…interesting…” he said with a laugh.

I nodded, “I know,” I said as I laughed along with him.

That night Joe and I talked to Nick, Kevin, Nina, and Bailey about where we were going tomorrow morning and they supported us about our decision.

The next morning, after breakfast, Nina, Kevin, Bailey, and Nick decided to go out for some shopping as Denise, Joe, and I went to Planned Parenthood.

After filling out some forms they called me my name, I walked over to the doctor, “Is that your boyfriend?” she asked motioning to Joe and I nodded my head, “He should come too.”

I motioned for Joe to come and he came quickly as she directed us into a room.

“Sit up here,” she said pointing to the bed in the room.

“You’ve come for birth control pills right?” she asked looking at her papers.

I nodded, “Yes, ma’am,” I answered.

“Have you two already been active?” she asked.

“Yeah,” Joe said quickly with a smile, “Three times.”

I laughed lightly and nodded my head.

“I see,” she said and then she turned to him, “Did you release into her?”

Oh my gosh, how embarrassing.

His face turned bright red and he nodded softly.

That’s just great.

“Okay,” she said, “Jewel, I’m going to ask you to pee in a cup for me, so I can make sure you’re not pregnant.”

“I just finished my period two days ago,” I informed her.

“Have you been active in the passed 72 hours?” she asked.

“Well, we did it two days ago…” Joe said proudly.

The doctor then opened a little door, grabbed something and handed it to me.

“Take this, it’s the morning after pill, since it hasn’t been 72 hours it will terminate any possible sperm and egg cell growth,” she said, “There’s water outside in the fountain.”

“Okay,” I said.

“Are you each others first partners?” she asked.

“Yes, ma’am,” Joe said, “She ruined me.” He joked.

I glared at him and he just smiled.

“Okay, good, that way we don’t have to worry about any sexually transmitted diseases,” she said.

“She has aids, herpes, and gonorrhea,” Joe said.

The doctor looked at me.

“He’s joking,” I glared at him, “Tell her you’re joking.”

He busted out laughing, “She doesn’t have anything,” he said coming over to sit next to me.

She smiled at him, “You’re the cute funny one aren’t you?” she asked.

He grinned, “Yes, that would be me,” he said smugly.

“My little girl is in love with you, mind if I get an autograph?” she asked.

“Of course not,” Joe said sweetly as the doctor handed him a piece of paper, “Who do I make it out too?”

“Emily,” she said as Joe nodded as he began writing out the note, “Anyways, I’m going to subscribe you Yaz, you’ll be able to get them every month, and they don’t take effect until two weeks, so use condoms for now.”

I nodded, “Okay, thanks so much,” I said sweetly.

“Don’t forget to take the pill, and you can purchase condoms in the lobby,” she said to me as I nodded, then Joe handed her the paper, “Thank you for this, it was a pleasure meeting the both you.”

“Likewise,” we said together as we walked out of the room.

“I’m going to scare my mom and tell her that you’re pregnant,” he said grabbing my hand and kissing my cheek.

“Joe, I don’t know…” I said.

“It’s only a joke, we’ll tell her right away.” He said with a smile as we got to the lobby.

“HI GRANDMA!” Joe said wrapping his arms around Denise.

I watched her face and it turned as pale as a ghost.
,
“Grandma?...what do you…I mean…how did…what….” She started.

Oh my gosh, Joe is so mean…

“He’s kidding, Denise, I’m not pregnant,” I said Joe let his mom go.

She smacked him about three or four times on the arm, “Joseph Adam, I do not appreciate that kind of joking!” she said in between smacks.

Joe just laughed, “I was only playing, mommy,” he said innocently.

I saw the water fountain in the lobby and I walked over to it and took the pill and drank some water.

After getting my prescription and Joe deciding to by thirty condoms, we went back home and got ready to get on our private jet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Someone messaged my saying this might be a good idea for a chapter.
:)

Sorry for the late update.
I'll try to update more.

Any ideas? I'm sort of stuck now. ha.