Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Six

"Gosh, I can't wait until Charlie finds out about you two," Kevin said laughing.

I looked up at Joe, "My dad loves Joe, I don't think it'll be a problem," I said.

"Yeah, he loves Joe now, but once he knows that Joe's dating you, I think those feelings will change," Kevin said.

I thought about what Kevin was saying, and he did have a point.

"Kevin, shut up, you're just going to make her more uptight then she already is," Joe said gripping me tighter.

"Speaking of your dad, when are you going to tell your parents?" Nick asked.

"When they ask me," I said plainly.

"Why not tell them now?" Joe asked.

"Because, I'm afraid they won't let me stay if they know I'm dating you," I said looking up at Joe.

"Why won't they?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh, I don't know, because I'm an eighteen year old girl, I don't think they are going to like the idea of me staying in a house with my boyfriend," I explained, "They are going to think we are doing stuff."

Joe smiled, "Maybe we will do stuff," he said.

"In your dreams buddy," I said sounding like I didn't like that idea.

"Oh, whatever, you know you like the idea," he said sounding cocky.

I laughed, "Maybe, maybe not, you will never know," I said kissing his cheek.
He grinned and kissed my forehead.

All of a sudden I heard foot steps coming down the stairs quickly.

"Frankie, no running on the stairs," I said glancing at the stairs and saw Frankie stop in the middle and start walking down slowly.

He came over to us and sat down next to Joe. He gave me a weird look, turned his gaze to Joe, and back at me.

"Joe, why are you hugging Jewel like that?" Frankie asked innocently.

Joe smirked, "Because, I like hugging her like this," he said pulling me even closer to him.

"Are you his girlfriend?" Frankie asked.

I laughed and didn't know how to answer that, "Yes, Frankie, she's my girlfriend. Do you have a problem with that?" Joe asked him with a smirk.

Frankie shook his head, "Nope, she's WAY better than your other girlfriends, and prettier too," he said with a grin.

I smiled and ruffled his hair, "Thanks little man," I said to him.

Frankie pulled out his PSP from his pocket and started playing it. I swear once that kid starts playing that thing, nothing, and I mean nothing can distract him from it.

Kevin turned the television on and put it on Entertainment Weekly.

"THIS JUST IN! MILEY CYRUS IS DATING CODY LINELY! ONLY WEEKS AGO SHE WAS DATING NICK JONAS! COULD CODY BE THE REASON FOR THEIR SPLIT?" Ryan Seacrest went on.

I glanced at Nick as his head was down. I pulled out my phone and texted him, 'You didn't tell your brothers that she cheated on you, did you?' I sent it.

I kept my eyes locked on Nick until he jumped, I'm guess from his phone vibrating in his pants, he pulled it out and read the text message. He glanced at me and shook his head. I gave him a small smile. I didn't blame him for not telling his brothers. I bet he's embarrassed by it. I'm glad he told me though, he tells me everything.

God, I hated that Miley. I've only met her two times and she wasn't the nicest person.

*Flash Back*

They were just about to release a new CD so I flew out to the party they were having to promote it."

"Miley, I want you to meet our best friend, Jewel, we've known her our whole lives," Nick said.

I put my hand out and she just looked at it, "So, you're the one I've heard so much about. Nick seems to be pretty fond of you," she said giving me a dirty look.

I pulled my hand back, "I'm pretty fond of him too, he's my best friend," I said putting my arm around Nick's neck and he smiled and put his arm around me also.

I swear, the look on her face was priceless.

"Come on, Nicholas, we have people to see," she said pulling him away from me.

Before he walked away with her, he turned his head to me and mouthed, "nice," with a smile. I just laughed and winked at him.

*End of Flash Back*

"God, I hate her," I said out loud.

"Who? Miley?" Joe asked.

I nodded, "She gets to me," I said plainly.

"I need to check my e-mail," Kevin said randomly and got up.

"Bring your laptop downstairs, Kev, so I can use it when your done," I said looking at him.

"Jeez, just order me around why don't you," he said with a laugh.

I grinned, "I can, and I will, do it now," I joked.

"Yes, master!" he said giving me a fake salute and going up the stairs.

Two minutes later he came back down with his laptop and charger, he sat back down next to Nick, and began using it.

All of a sudden my cell phone started ringing in my lap, "Devyn." The caller ID said.

I stood up quickly and walked into the dining room.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hey babe," he started.

"Don't call me that, I'm not your babe anymore," I said.

"Okay, fine, look, I'm sorry for what I said to you, I didn't mean any of it," he said.

"But you were right," I said.

"About what? Joe? Are you kidding me?" he asked.

"No, I'm not kidding you. You were right, I do like Joe, I have for a long time, and I'm with him now, so just stop calling me okay?" I said.

"I'm not going to give up on us," Devyn said.

"Well, you should. Bye," I said and hung up the phone.

I turned around quickly only to bump into Joe.

I looked up at him and sighed, "It was..." I started.

"Devyn, I know, I heard," he said with a smile.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

He shook his head, "No, he called you, and besides, I heard what you told him," he said with a grin.

I smiled as he kissed my forehead and we walked back into the living room.