Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Seven

The TV was now switched to the Disney channel, Wizards of Waverly Place was just about to end.

"Aw, I missed it," I said with a sad tone and sat down on the couch and Joe sat next to me.

"You like this show?" Joe asked.

I nodded, "I think David is super ----," I stopped because I realized Joe starring at me with one eyebrow up, "nice." I finished.

"Nice, huh?" he questioned.

"Yes, nice," I said lying through my teeth, "I met him at one of your parties, remember?"

Joe nodded, "Oh yeah," he said, "For a minute there I thought you were going to say he was cute."

"Well, he is, but not as cute as you are," I said kissing Joe's cheek.

"Nice save," Nick said.

I glared at him and he just flashed me an innocent smile.

"HANNAH MONTANA IS NEXT!" The TV said as Hannah Montana began to start.

"Change it," I said looking at Kevin.

"Wait, this is the episode we come out in," Joe said looking at the TV.

"So, you know what happens, I really don't want to watch this, Joe," Nick said looking at his older brother.

Joe nodded, "Right, okay, man, sorry," he said as Kevin changed the channel.

"SORRY GIRLS! THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE OFF FOR THE SUMMER! THEY DON'T HAVE ANY TOUR DATES SET UP FOR JUNE, JULY, OR AUGUST, SO STOP WRITING US AND ASKING FOR TOUR DATES!" Damien from TRL said on MTv.

I laughed, "Gosh, you guys are on every channel," I said.

"I know, we are just so awesome," Joe said in a cocky tone.
I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Kevin handed me his laptop, "Here ya go," he said.

"Thanks," I said putting it on my lap and logging on to MySpace.

"Oh, wow, new friend requests, wonder who those can be from," I said glaring at Joe who had a small smile on his face.

"1,934, new friend requests," I said and laughed.

Just to be nice, I approved them all.

I looked at my comments on my page.

"Are you the Jonas Brothers, best friend?"

"Do you really know the Jonas Brothers?"

"Are you the one Joe was talking about?"

"Are you and Joe going to go out?"

"You are so lucky that you know the cutest boys in the world!"

"Ugh, I bet your only after them because they are famous. You're probably just one of those groupies."

Okay that was enough. I figured that was going to happen so I wasn't surprised.

"Any hate mail?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, most of them are nice though." I said glancing at him.

I gave Kevin back his laptop and Denise came downstairs with a box.

"Mom, what is that?" Joe said getting up and grabbing the box out of his mother's hands.

He is such a sweetheart.

"Pictures from when all of you were little up until now," she explained.

"All of us?" I asked.

She nodded, "You're in a lot of this pictures as well," she said with a smile.

"Let's go through them!" Joe said opening the box and pulling pictures out, "Who's this?" he said as he handed the picture to his mom.

She laughed, "That's you and Jewel when you guys were about three, you two got into a cake I made for your father when we weren't looking so we just put you two in the bath tub together because you guys were such a mess," she said.

"You put us in there naked?" I asked her with a confused look on my face.

"Well, you guys were only two, it didn't matter then," she explained.

"Can you put us in there now?" Joe said quietly grabbing the picture from his mom.

"JOSEPH!" Denise said slugging Joe's arm.

We all laughed as he gave the picture back to this mother.

"Mom, why do you have all of these?" Nick said looking at a picture, "This is when I was like two or something."

Denise glanced at the picture, "That's when you were getting potty trained, I remember you didn't want anyone to leave until you were done," she said, "You would shout, 'I went poopy mommy!''

We all laughed except Nick, "It was an important time in my life, okay," Nick said with a red face.

"Yes, it was," Denise said as she kissed his head.

"Hey, look, it's me wearing boots," Kevin said grabbing a picture.

"You and boots, I swear," Denise said as we laughed.

"Where's me?" Frankie said sitting next to Denise.

"Right here, baby," she picking up a picture of the day Frankie was born.

"That's the day mom adopted you from the zoo," Nick said looking at Frankie.

Frankie frowned, "I'm not from the zoo, right mommy?" he asked Denise.

"That's right," she said kissing his forehead as I smacked Nick's head.

We were going through all of the pictures and laughing as Denise told us a brief description about each of them. I swear she is an amazing, mom. She remembers every detail about her kids' lives. Heck, she even knew most of the details about mine and I wasn't related to her. Not by blood anyway, she's family to me though. All of the Jonas' are. Always have been and always will be.

Kevin glanced at his watch, "Jeez, mom, we have been doing this for two hours," he said.

She smiled, "I love going through old photos, it brings back great memories," she said picking up the photos as we helped her.

We put them all back in the box and Kevin helped her take it back upstairs.

I grabbed Joe's wrist and looked at his watch. 6:35 it read.

"I feel like going swimming," I said randomly, "Anyone wanna go?"

"Yeah, swimming sounds great right now," Joe said looking at me.

"Yeah, I agree." Nick said getting up.

"Yeah, let's go!" Frankie said excitedly.

We walked up the stairs to get changed and we told Kevin to get ready and that we'll meet him in the backyard.