Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Eight

I walked in to my room and changed into my black bikini. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

I wrapped a towel around me and walked downstairs and into the backyard.

Joe, Nick, Kevin, and Frankie were already swimming.

"Thanks for waiting, you guys," I said with a laugh.

I took my towel off and laid it on a chair neatly, I turned back to the pool to see Joe, Nick, and Kevin starring at me. Frankie was to busy playing with a float.

"What?" I said looking at them.

Joe just grinned at me and glanced at his brothers. He noticed that they were looking at me and he splashed them with water.

"What the heck are you guys staring at?" Joe said rudely.

"Sorry," Nick and Kevin said at the same time and looked away.

I just laughed and jumped into the pool.

I swam up to Nick and dunked him underwater.

"What was that for?" Nick said as he came up.

I shrugged, "I just felt like it," I said with a smile.

All of a sudden I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, and I turned around to see Joe.
"Hi," I said looking at him.

"Hi," he said looking down at me.

He smiled and pressed his lips against mine softly.

"Gross!" Frankie shouted.

"Yeah, gross!" Kevin said sticking out his tongue at Joe and I as we laughed.

"Let's play chicken!" Frankie announced excitedly.

"Who's going to go against each other?" Kevin asked.

"Jewel and Nick!" Joe said pointing at both of us.

"No way, she’ll beat me!" Nick said shaking his head.

I laughed, "Come on, Nick, I'll be easy on you!" I said laughing.

"Okay, fine," he said giving in.

"Okay, Nick, you're on my shoulders and Jewel you're on Joe's." Kevin said.

We nodded as Kevin and Joe went underwater to pick me and Nick up.

"Ahh!" I said as Joe brought me up, he held onto my legs tightly so I wouldn't fall.

Then I saw Nick being held up by Kevin.

"Okay, when I say go, you go, keep it clean ladies," Frankie said.

"Excuse me," Nick said politely.

"And gentlemen," Frankie added as we all laughed, "GO!"

We played a few rounds of Chicken and I won all of them except one, and that was because Kevin kicked Joe in the leg making me fall.

"Wanna go into the hot tub?" Joe whispered in my ear.

I looked at him and nodded with a smile.

We walked towards the hot tub together and got in it together.

"Where do you think you two are going?" Kevin said coming into the hot tub as well. I heard Joe sigh loudly which made me laugh.

Nick and Frankie followed Kevin quickly and we were all in the hot tub together. It didn't bother me that the rest of the boys were in the hot tub at all, but I think it bothered Joe.

"This is nice," Kevin said leaning his head back.

"Yeah, gosh, it's nice to be home," Nick said resting his arms on the edge of the hot tub.

"It's hot, I'm going inside," Frankie said getting up as we all laughed lightly at him.

Joe brought his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I smiled to myself and rested my head on his shoulder as he kissed my forehead lightly.

"Now, isn't that just the cutest thing," Kevin said laughing.

"When are you going to stop making fun of us?" Joe asked his brother.

"I'm not making fun of you, I'm admiring you," he said making Nick laugh also.

I smiled lightly and kissed Joe's cheek, "Ignore him, he's just trying to get a rise out of you," I said to him.

Joe smiled and nodded.

"So, this should be a fun summer," Nick said laughing.

I nodded, "Yeah, it should be," I said.

"KIDS! DINNER'S GOING TO BE READY IN A WHILE! GO UPSTAIRS, SHOWER, AND COME BACK DOWN TO EAT!" Denise shouted from the patio.

"Okay," We all said together.

We all got out of the hot tub, went upstairs and showered. I knew we weren't going anywhere so I put on my Jonas Brothers pajamas, it had, "Mrs. Jonas," all over it.
I went back downstairs for dinner.

"Aww, you bought those for Joe," Kevin said.

I rolled my eyes, "No, I didn't," I said sitting in between Joe and Nick at the dinner table.

"Sure," Nick said laughing.

I elbowed him, "Okay, sorry," he said putting his hand were I had elbowed him at.

"It's okay," I said ruffling his hair and laughing.

As we were eating dinner, Kevin said, "We should all sleep in the living room, that way we can stay up late."

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea, because knowing you guys, you will keep me up all night," Paul said.

"There's some air mattresses in the garage that you guys can blow up, and the blankets and pillows are in the closet," Denise said.

"Can I sleep downstairs too?" Frankie asked.

"No, kiddo, you need to go to sleep early, you're not as old as they are," Paul said.

"Aw, man," Frankie said taking a bite out of his dinner.

After dinner we set up the living room so that it looked like a huge bed.

"Okay guys, this is how you are going to sleep," Denise said setting down a pillow, "Jewel then Nick then Kevin and then Joe."

"What? Oh come on, Mom," Joe said getting upset because Denise made us sleep on opposite ends.

"You'll live," Denise said looking at her son with a smile.

Nick laid down and I laid next to him.

"Hi," I said looking at him with a smile.

"Hi," he said smiling back at me.

Kevin laid next to Nick, and Joe laid next to Kevin.

"This is so not fair," Joe said looking up at the ceiling.

"It's fair, Joseph," Denise said bending down to kiss his forehead.

She kissed all of our foreheads and went upstairs.