Needle and Thread

Faith trust and pixie dust

Cloe Amelia is a girl that doesn't want to grow up.

Honestly just the thought gives her goosebumps. But she had always heard the story that when a girl gets her first kiss that she becomes a women.

But what girl wants that especially one that tries so hard to hold onto her childhood that only comes once in a life time.

"So he flew from the rock at mermaid lagoon and slashed the hand of Captain Hook, and thats it until morning," Cloe said.

The kids that were listening all groaned, but obediently went to bed, Cloe never had to say a word.

"Hummmm," i sighed looking out the window.

I really can't believe that they are so interested when my mother told me those stories I never really believed a word until I met grandmother Wendy well she wasn't mine she was the woman that founded the children shelter that I've lived in my entire life.

"The second star to the right and straight on till morning," I muttered.

"In the land of never land there is a boy that never grew up oh how I wish I could go there, but thats a dream in a dream its self," I said looking away but that was when I heard a laugh from Grandmother Wendy's bedroom.

"Grandmother Wendy," I said knocking while opening the door. And to my surprise I found her dancing with a boy that seems to be my age.

"Ahhh Cloe, this is Peter he's here to visit come have a chat with us," she said patting the seat next to her.

So I sat there and I was just amazed by the stories that Peter was telling her that I kept silent.

"So Peter I am far to old to back to Neverland with you will you reconsider and take Cloe in my place after all if I know you I know that the lost boys need a mother still and I insist that you take her," Wendy said smiling after I had helped her into bed it had grown cold with the window open.

"I'll take her," he said he was about to grab my hand when I yanked it back.

"I want a choice in this and well being able to fly might help," I said walking away from his out stretched hand.

"Go with him Cloe after all you are just like him with your hope not to grow up it will be whats best for you," Wendy said falling asleep.

"Well to fly you need to think of a happy thought and trust and wait what is that last thing oh right you need pixie dust," He said as Tinkerbelle flew around me.

Peter stretched out his and again and I gripped it and well we flew out the window for the greatest adventure in my entire life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I heart Peter Pan oohh for a visual picture Jeremy Stumpter ad Peter Pan and Willa Holland as Cloe