Status: On permanent Hiatus.

Lady Killer

Dark Side Of Night

*Elizabeth Midwitch's POV*

My eyes open swiftly. After about a hour of trying to sleep I cracked. Jumping out of bed and walking over to the window and opening it. I looked over at the park to see four guys laughing and joking. Shaking my head I shouted over at them.

"It's four in the fucking morning! Are you ever going to shut the fuck up and go the fuck home!?" I screamed making them all look up at me.

"Elizabeth. Sleep. Dahling!" The blond one said making anger rise inside me.

"Charlie. Lover. I WOULD IF YOU WOULD STOP LAUGHING ABOUT MICHAEL BEING A VIRGIN!" I said sarcastically and slammed my fists against the window frame.

"Well its fucking funny!" One of the others said making Charlie giggle.

"Yeah its funny. He's not getting laid. Unlike me. Girls want whats in my undies!" He laughed.

"Charlie Allen you are a twat! A FUCKING TWAT! Go to sleep!" I shouted once more and closed the window and closing the curtains. I heard Jake laugh saying something along the lines of 'shes cute when she's angry' and Charlie replying with 'yeah. as cute as a black widow.' and their laughter started again, finally fading, meaning they had listened and fucked off somewhere else.

***

I sat at the back of the bus, iPod playing some electro infused indie tune and tapped my foot to the beat. I stared out of the window and sulked. My head was spinning due to lack of sleep and my eyes ached. Charlie Allen and the rest of them would pay one day! Stupid fuckers always hung around on that park at stupid hours, laughing and joking about each others sex lives. From the past few weeks I've found out that, Michael's a virgin, Jake Schogger is a Jewish stud and has slept with 40 girls, Justin is saving himself for his wedding night after a one night stand with a fat girl and that Charlie is the pimp of Barnet. If they weren't shouting it outside my bedroom window, I would have found it hilarious.

The bus stopped at the final pick up point before I had to get off to make my way to school. The bus filled with an icy glow and Charlie jumped on flashing his Oyster Card to the bus driver, before turning to look for a seat. Looking at me and smirking at the empty seat next to me I groaned as he walked over. Sitting down next to me he smiled a sickly sweet smirk.

"Elizabeth Midwitch. The sweet little witch of Finchley." He said in his sick voice.

"Charlie Allen. Total wankarse of Barnét." I smiled back as he shook his head.

"Great come back, amazing."

I groaned as I looked back out the window. When the bus stopped I practically jumped up and ran to get off away from Charlie. I don;t know what it was about him that I disliked. But he made my skin crawl, made me feel uneasy queasy. Like my uncle Kev Feazy. The way he would smile and pierce is eyes into your own and smirk away. Urgh, made me feel sick at the thought.

***

I sat down at the back of the class, the farrest away from the four boys at the front, laughing about Michael's virginity once again.

"How can this be possible?! You're 17 Michael! and you've still not-" Charlie laughed and made a hand signal.

"Oh just let it drop Charlie." Michael said in a sigh.

"You need your balls to drop Michael-" Jake said just as the teacher walked through the door a girl following him. He pointed her towards me and she nodded and walked over smiling at me and sitting down in the seat next to me.

"New?" I asked her and she just nodded at me, whilst getting her pen out of her bag. "I'm Elizabeth but everyone calls me Ellie."

"I call you Elizabeth Dahling." Charlie shouted leaning over the back of his chair.

"Yeah but I call you a cunt so there." I said not looking at him. He just giggled and went back to terrorizing Michael.

"I'm Tate." She mumbled and sighed over at the boys.

"Tate? What sort of name is that?" Charlie said butting in once again.

"Charlie Allen shut the fuck up and go back to planning your next romp with the slags of Barnét." I shouted as the teacher turned round to look at me. I just shook my head and turned back round. "Ignore him. He's a twat. One that needs to learn how to sleep. He's like... A vampire or something." I mumbled and his head shot round.

"What did you just call me?" He said, his eyes burning into mine.

"A V A M P I R E." I said, leaning over the table and spelling it out for him. He just look at me, something behind his eyes burning out. He jumped up and threw his chair across the room, making everyone, including myself jump.

"MR ALLEN!" The teacher shouted making him just look at him and shake his head. Running his hands through his hair, he left the room and leaving us with a dark fill in the air.

"What the fuck was that about?" I whispered to Tate who just shook her head at me.

"I have no idea." She whispered back, her mouth slightly open.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. The only thing that happened was Jake, walking into the maths room door and almost breaking his nose. Charlie seemed to have just skipped the rest of the day as he wasn't seen in any of his lessons.

I jumped off the bus and walked past the park outside my house, three figures sat on the bench talking to themselves quietly. They saw me and stopped immediately.

"Wheres that dick head of a friend of yours?" I asked, they all just shook their head and went back to huddled speaking. Smirking, I walked up my path and opened the front door.

The afternoon went to night and I lay on my bed, the silence rushing round my room and into my head. It was 2am and there was not a noise. I walked over to my window and peered over at the park. Not one figure stood anywhere in sight. Cold filled my body.

They were up to something.