Status: Updated regularly (every other day or so)

The Fueled By Ramen Analysis

I Know Those Eyes

Loud laughter was heard behind the closed door along with cheers and chants. We all took a deep breath as Jamie raised her fist and rapped it on the crème colored door. The music went down at a lower level from the inside and we heard shuffling before the door opened to reveal a shirtless Butcher. His eyes bugged out of their sockets before a goofy grin replaced his previous look of shock. He then opened his mouth to say something but Jamie placed her index finger to his lips and backed him into the room. At the sight of us, the guys looked at one another shocked before Ashlee, Cassie, and Haley went to their respective boyfriends and began to do their thing in front of them to the beat of the music that erupted from Jamie’s boombox.

I stood there, hoping that I wouldn’t be noticed as sounds of protest came out of said boyfriends. I looked around the room and saw Jamie was currently giving the Butcher his own private show. I then turned my head so I could see the spectacle that was Haley and Spence. She had backed him into a big recliner and his hands were waving around like a madman as he shook his now red face from side to side furiously. She whispered something in his ear and he became more relaxed yet still reluctant as she began to “strip” for him. An amused smile graced my face and I turned a bit more to find Cassie chasing after Jon. He was leaping over various pieces of furniture, trying to avoid her as she shouted things like ‘she’ll never know!’ ‘we won’t do anything you don’t want to!’ in a thick, foreign accent. After awhile he gave in but not without covering his eyes with his huge hands as she danced circles around him. By the time I reached Pete and Ashlee, Pete had already gone through the refusal stage and was openly letting the gypsy dance for him. He actually looked like he was having fun yet he made sure to not get touchy-feely.

I was knocked out of my trance when someone eagerly tapped my shoulder over and over again. I looked to my right to see an amused Vicky-T and a certain Sisky Biz looking like a child in a candy store. “I think I want this one,” he exclaimed gleefully before bringing me back to one of the couches that just so happened to contain Will, Ryan, Gabe, and Brendon. I sent a discreet ‘help me’ look towards Vicky-T but she was occupied with a certain Michael Guy Chislett and Ryland Blackington probably propositioning her.

I focused my attention back on the five guys and blushed until I was crimson and thanked Jamie silently for the veils that hid my now rosy cheeks. The guys all bit their lips in anticipation and looked at me before I finally remembered that I had to act like a stripper. I breathed in deeply and tried to get into character. I began swaying my hips to the music as I slowly took off veil after veil strategically placed all around my body. After a while Gabe took a swig of whatever it was he was drinking and looked right at me. “Since none of them will say it then I will. We all want our own damn lap dance.”

The guys’ eyes widened and some decided to shove him a little yet they all still looked at me questioningly, waiting for my response. I nodded my head ever so slightly and Gabe quickly jumped up and made his way to an armchair near Spencer. I followed him and was able to catch Haley’s eyes long enough to convey an ‘oh my gahd’ look before I looked back at Gabe. He smirked and winked at me as I began to fulfill his request.

“Did you know I’m a rockstar?” he said seductively just as I had body rolled over him. I bit back a laugh as I shook my head no. He seemed disappointed at my response but began to make conversation to get me in his pants at full force. I was in no way interested and he finally got fed up with my inability to be one of those ‘opens her legs for just about anyone’ type of strippers and sent the next guy over. A giddy Sisky appeared and he practically jumped into the seat. I coughed my way through a laugh before proceeding to give him his lap dance. In a matter of seconds, I felt something hard form below his waistline and he began to blush..

“What can I say?” he explained, shrugging his shoulders. “You’re just that damn good.”

I shook my head as I continued to do my “job” and he relaxed a bit more and even rested his hands behind his head. He, too, tried to make conversation but this time it wasn’t for me to get in his pants. He actually wanted to get to know me, but I refused to utter a single word. After a while he decided that it was someone else’s turn and left to go back to the couch. Soon enough Will casually walked over to the chair and sat himself down.

“You don’t have to feel obligated to do anything. Gabe forced me over here,” he said instantly, jerking his thumb back to the couch. I nodded my head but still began to do what I had done for Gabe and Sisky. He stopped me after a while and grabbed my upper arm lightly. I looked at him curiously and he scanned my face. “You look so damn familiar.” I gulped but proceeded to shrug my shoulders as his eyes burnt holes into me. “I know those eyes,” he whispered to himself. “I know those eyes.”

I tried to look indifferent as I held up my index finger as if to say ‘just a second’. I grabbed Jamie away from Mike Carden and led her away from anyone listening.

“He knows!” I panicked. “William knows its me. We have to get out of here. We have to get out.before we get discovered.”

“Are you sure he knows it’s you?” she asked in a hushed tone.

“He said he knows my eyes,” I said, nodding my head feverently. “Please let’s just go.”

“Alright, alright,” she said. “It’s getting late anyways.” We made our way back to the group and all eyes were on us as Jamie cleared her throat. “Excuse us boys,” she said in a heavy accent. “Time is up and we must go.” Some of the guys groaned as others nodded their heads in understandment and the rest of the girls left whoever it was and we all rushed out of there.

As the door shut behind us a sudden burst of cold air rushed through the hallway causing me to shiver and realize something, we were still half naked and couldn’t go back in without it being awkward. “You guys, we’re naked!” Cassie said, wide-eyed.

“Thank you captain obvious,” Jamie said, rolling her eyes. “Let’s just get out of here before anyone sees us.” We all nodded and quickly followed her through the hallway and towards the emergency staircase. “It’s just a sacrifice we all have to make. We can’t risk getting thrown out of the hotel for exposing ourselves in the elevators.”

The girls walked down the three flights of stairs that it took to get back to Jamie’s room in silence but erupted into a fit of giggles once inside. We all laid down on her king sized bed after changing back into our previous outfits and recounted each of our experiences for the others’ enjoyment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of feel like I could have done better with this chapter, but I don't have a crazy imagination so yeah. Next Chjapter is the WEDDING + reception maybe, possibly and after that CHICAGO! AHHHH. Well anyways, I know it's short but I wanted to give you guys a present since today's my birthday :D Hahah shouldn't it be the other way around? j/k

Presents?
Comment / Subscribe

OH AND HOLY SHIT FAST TIMES AT BARRINGTON HIGH <3