Love Will Tear Us Apart

month six seven and eight.

//month 6//

//Patrick's POV//

"I'm a big fat fatty" she whined poking her tummy, "no you're not you're beautiful" I said placing my hand on her tummy. "Yes I am watch," she said noticing Chris was walking into the small Kitchen, "Chris do you think I'm a big fat fatty?" he shook his head. "stop lying" "ummm.....no coment" he answered as, I gave her a 'told you so' look. "Isn't she beautiful?" I asked watching her as if she might disappear at any second.

"Yeah," he answered smiling, "infact if you weren't with lunch box I'd..." "stop." I glared at Chris, he merly shrugged "you asked." "You never answered my question" she said pleading with him. "well I think you are hot but sometimes I have dreams that you eat me in my sleep." "I'm a big fatty and everyone thinks I'm going to eat them" she cried. "No I meant that I...." "just fuck off" I said sternly. Chris slowly retreated to his room "sorry Jade you really are hot." I wrapped my arms around her "you know he's right you are really hot" I said pecking her cheek.

//month 7//

//Jade's POV//

"Kristi make him stop poking me" I giggled, "Joe quit poking Jade" she said sighing. "But I want him to move" he answered kissing my tummy, I giggled I couldn't help it I was extreemly ticklish. "aww look at this" Kristi said holding up a cute winnie the pooh dress. "aww cute now something for a boy unless I want a cross dressing baby" I said looking through all the cute babay clothes. "hey check this one out" Joe said holding up a little shirt that said 'if you think I'm cute just wait till you see my mommy.' I giggled "that is soooo not true it should say daddy not mommy." Kristi rolled her eyes and said "I'm hungry can we go eat?".

We arrived at the diner and had lunch, "Jade I thought you loved the baby why did you eat him?" Joe asked sounding like a four year old. We all laughed at his comment, and got up to pay. He smiled and placed him hand on my tummy "get your fucking hands off me!" I shouted. Many bystanders turned and looked at us. Joe jumped back and Kristi seemed surprised. "I-I'm sorry Joey it's just these damn hormones" Kristi gave Joe a little push towards me, "It's ok Jade I still love you."

//8 months//
//Patrick's POV//
"Do you need any help with the dishes?" Jade asked walking towards the kitchen. "No why don't you and Patrick go watch TV?" my mom said winking at us. "At least let me help clear the table" "no you're a guest" "but I insist" she said pouting. "Jay come on she said no" I said tugging on her hand, she sighed finally giving in and following me into the backyard. We cuddled up under the tree, I leaned in to kiss her.

"Eww no you have cooties" she squeeled crawling away, I smiled and crawled after her. I finally caught up to her and grabbed hold of her left ankle. She stopped and rolled over onto her back I carefully climbed ontop of her. I slowly inched my face towards hers "eww you have cooties" she giggled before I kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer, I ran my tounge along her bottom lip beging for entrance she patred her lips.

"Isn't this what got you in trouble in the first place?" I instantly jumped off of her. She turned her attention to where the voice had come from. "Micheal you're back!" she exclaimed, "he nodded "you know I couldn't stay away for too long." She giggled at his comment as he helped her up. "Mom wants to know if you guys want some pumpkin squares." Jade's face lit up, I smiled too she was the only person who understood my slight obsession with my mom's pumpkin squares.
♠ ♠ ♠
well since no one actually seems to get this far I guess the next two chapeters are going to be the last.

unless you actually read this and want the sequal

if you do let me know

thanks for reading <3 Claudia