Love Will Tear Us Apart

Bad News

//Almost 36 hours later//
//Patrick's P.O.V//
I was slightly dizzy (I was easily grossed out) The doctors took the baby away quickly. I gave Jade's hand a quick squeeze "so what are we going to name him?" "I like the name Aiden" "I like Joshua so how about Aiden Joshua?" she shook her head. "Umm..ok so what do you suggest?" "that's not what I mean" I brushed the hair from her sweaty forhead. "Then what do you mean?" "I-I think somehing is wrong with him." I took her face in my hands "he's fine" "you don't know that for sure." "I know but what makes you think something is wrong?" I asked as she locked her beautiful blue-grey eyes onto mine. "I can't explain this feeling but I need you to believe me." I nodded as an uneasy feeling settled in the pit of my stomach "I believe you."

//Jade's P.O.V//
Dr.Hart walked into the room "I am sorry to inform you that your son died we tried everything we could to save him but when he was born his umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck." She awkwardly made her way to the door "I'll uh..leave you two alone." I wanted to stay strong for him but I couldn't I felt horrible. When I looked at Patricks face I couldn't take it I just broke down.

//Patrick's P.O.V//
"It's been three weeks and she won't come out of her room except to pee" Pete said letting me into her room. Casey was stroking her hair, he looked up at me and smiled. "kiddo, Patrick's here" he said softly as he made his way to the door. She nodded and glanced at me for a second. "Hey Jay" I said sitting on the bed next to her "hey Trick" she whispered as I pecked her forehead. "Patrick you know Casey's leaving on saturday" "yeah" I answered nodding. "I want to go with him" "like a visit right?" "no I want to go live with him." I shook my head "don't leave Jay I love you" "I love you too but I can't stay here." "Can I come visit you?" she sighed "I'm sorry but," she stopped and kissed me, "I think we should break up." I stuck my hand in my pocket and played with the little box i had broughten Jade and sighed "I..ummm..I" I wasn't sure what to say so I settled for nodding.

//Saturday//
//Jade's P.O.V//
"Thanks for the ride Chris I'm going to miss you." He pulled me into a hug "and I'm going to miss having a clean apartment and fresh cookies." I smiled and playfully punched his arm "I really am going to miss you call me ok" he said smiling. I sighed as Kristi and Casey said goodbye to Chris (Kristi was coming with me she wanted a change of scenery). My hand closed around the necklace Joe had given me with a duck charm on it. "So you're just going to run away from your problems, from us like we never fucking mattered to you,well just fucking leave already we don't fucking need you, you're just a slut." Those were the first words he had spoken sice accompanying us to the airport. Everyone looked at Pete angrily both Casey and Chris had thier fists clenched. "Pete I know you only partly mean that and that you are saying it out of anger but it still hurts I just want you to know I'll miss you and your odd ways of handling loss."
♠ ♠ ♠
This was the last chapter but there will be a second part to this story I just need a tittle and I will get started