The Adopted Romance

Chapter 5-The Contest

Heather's POV:

"Hmmm... " I thought "I know! Let's have a bubble blowing contest!"

"YEAH!!! I brought gum, LETS START!!" Yelled Gerald, handing out pieces of gum.

"I'M GOING FIRST!!" I yelled.

"Why do YOU get to go first?"said Mick, pouting.

"Because I was the one who suggested it." I replied, grinning triumphantly. I blew a huge bubble and it popped all over my nose and chin.

"AAAAAAH IT'S HIDEOUS!!!" Screamed Gerald.

"Shut up, you!" I replied

"I'M NEXT!!" Yelled Mick, blowing a bubble nowhere as big as mine, and popping it all over his nose.

"I'M STILL WINNING! HA!" I danced around while yelling this.

"I'll change that." Rob confidently spoke up. He started to blow a bubble but it popped instantly.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA 'I'll change that' SURE AHAHAHAHAHA!" I screamed in laughter.

"Hmph." Was the only reply I got. Gerald went next after loudly exclaiming that it was his turn. He blew an enormous bubble that almost reached up to his eyebrows.

"HA!! OH YEAH! WHO'S THE WINNER NOW?! WOOOOO!!!" He yelled, dancing around the bus. Blakes turn was very much the same, blowing a bigger bubble than Gerald's.

"Looks like I get to go last." Said a very bored Steve, blowing a bubble so big that the entire bus was in awe. The awe didn't last long though, with the bubble popping and spreading all over his face and-you guessed it- in to his beautiful brown curls!!!

"AAAAAAAAAH!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW?! IT'S NOT FUNNY GERAR-GERALD!!!!" He screeched. I filled a bowl with water, found a comb and walked towards him.
"Wet your hair, I'll get the gum out for you." I offered
"Okay,so long as you don't pull my hair!" He agreed reluctantly.

*~^ 30 minutes of screaming later ^~*

"I think it's all out now." I sighed, putting the comb down and pouring the water down the sink.

"Just in time too, we're heeeeere!! "Said an excited Gerald.