Status: Complete. =)

Where Dead Angels Lie

Get The Hell Out Of My Way

I can't believe you'd do this to me, your fist...MET MY FACE and you attempted rape, you lost everything that we could've had when you lied to me to my face about your girl! Then you turned abusive and I lost my head, I could've fought back and into nights unseen, the saviour and the blood all killed by you! Ancient flames kept around a pool of water is what, we compare to! I'd die to reclaim what I want

Chorus:

1oo1 nights unbled, for the guy I loved, (HA!) I can't even begin to see why you did what you did! I was nearly bled to the point of insanity, and now you have a darkened face the curse of chasing me ACROSS THE WAY!! May it fall under mirage of falling rain! Now go on and get the hell out of my way, it's a grave day of suffering, go to hell for all I care, my Elysian realms..CRUMBLED TO DUST AND REMAINS UNSEEN! You made me feel, like a bitch that died on the inside! (OH-AHH AY AY AHH!) Hey yeah, you lost me and now I can feel happy, get the fuck out of my way, it's my life! Way I lost I can run from here so you can ROT!

Verse:

It's a black day to suffer, for whom the bells toll, it's a day to weep for you lost all hope you had WITH ME!!! Just to let you know, it's the kinslayere I feel in me going crazy (oooH AHH AH) The rings clash and I bow before you, it's a black war, some wounds never heal, tears never fall they're dead! Even the dead cry for their only comfort is to kill their friend so they don't feel. No need to forgive, senses took me, follow in the cry you admit, (come cover me with you) NEIN! He's changed, dead, broken, rotting in a white room! (NEIN!) Never again will I be touched, even if I have to cast a black magic spell he would never touch me, there's unbearable fear lie beating in my nightmare! In this world of a million breakers. It'll all be over soon!

(Chorus x3)

Please help me and save me a place by your Heaven side! GOD SAVE ME NOW THE WINDDANCER'S HERE! FELT YOUR PITY WANTING PAIN, good wombs borne bad spawn, cursing you I fell for every lie! Lust forevermore, redeemer I call on you I dwelled in his gaze, it's a dream in his days that I, ever fall for him again, do you know what that is like?!

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
a7xkittenkT- "True Love Conquers All With Vengeance" ONLY!!!!!!! >:[

This girl is one of the best fucking writers I've ever read, along with Tasha (a7xmcs)! I feel like I'm watching a frickin movie for god's sake! LOOK THEM UP, DAMN IT! O:)