Juliet Loves the Beat, and the Lust It Commands

Chapter 5 - *** its Mikey Way

Mikey’s POV

“Thank you very much,” I squinted, reading the girls name tag, “Anne.”

“Oh it was no problem at all!” I laughed as her bubbly personality lifted me up.

Starbucks never changed, nice staff wherever you are, good atmosphere and good coffee. Just the bravery boost I need.

I looked around the small starbucks café’ and sighed contentedly, wishing the rest of my trip would be this relaxing and easy-going.

Anne came over to me and sat down with her own coffee, “Break time.” She chimed.

A thought suddenly hit me, “Hey Anne?” I asked hesitantly, “Do you know if a guy comes in here, like every day?”

She laughed and I felt my cheeks flush, “Darlin, lots of guys come in here, can you be more specific?”

I cleared the embarrassment from my throat, “Well he has shaggy black hair, down to his shoulders, brown eyes, about my height, broadly built but not fat… well at least I don’t think so,” I muttered.

Taking a breath I continued, “Umm, he’s addicted to coffee so he would be in here every morning, probably between 9 and 11…”

I thought about that then shook my head, thinking of Juliet, “No actually make that probably 7 till 9, forgot about his… daughter.”

I looked down at the coffee in my hands; it hurt to know Gerard didn't want me to be in Juliet’s life.

“Hmmm…” I waited on baited breath for Anne to answer.

“Well, now that you mention it, there is a guy like that, his names… um… oh gawsh! I can’t remember I'm so sorry!” I smiled as she gushed her anxiety.

I smiled falsely, “Its ok, just a pot luck shot really, he’s my brother, who I haven’t seen in close to over 15 years now…”

“Oh… I’m really sorry… uhh… sorry but what was your name, I've forgotten?”

“I didn't mention, but its Mikey, Mikey Way.”

“Cool, I'm really happy to meet you, “ she smiled and turned towards the kitchen, letting out a holler, “ Constance! Get out her girl!”

Anne winked at me as Constance came running and whispered, “Work experience girl.”

“Yeah Anne?”

“What’s the name of that old hunk of a man you’ve been mooning over, you know, the one that gives you tips?”

I laughed to myself as Constance blushed, “His name’s Gerard…”

I cut in, knowing it had to be him, “Do you know where he lives?”

She seemed a bit taken back so I smiled and explained to her I was his brother and couldn’t get in contact with him.

She smiled and accepted this, “Not that I'm a stalker or anything, but he lives on the road across from the beach, big lime green house, one story but really pretty.”

I laughed as Anne shooed her back to work and winked at me again, “No, she’s not a stalker at all.”

I left a tip for the girls and paid for my coffee. 15 minutes later had me parked outside the proposed house.

C’mon now, deep breaths Mikey, you can do this. You only haven’t seen your brother for over 15 years now, no biggie.

I paced slowly up to the front door, breathing deeply before knocking three times; I waited for what seemed an eternity. Running through my mind were treacherous thoughts of running away. He probably didn't even want to see me…

I saw a shadow at the door and held my breath, only to come face to face with Frank Iero.

Frank’s POV

I wandered out of the kitchen towards the front door, wondering who it was; nobody really came over, except Mrs. O’Malley from across the road of course.

I stood gob smacked as I opened the door and find none other thank Mikey. Gerard’s Mikey. Mikey Way. Who shouldn’t be here? Glasses bass dude.

Oh Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update :D

I hope I didn't confuse you with the intro of the new characters but don't worry Starbucks characters don't matter :P