Status: COMPLETED!

The Flower That Blooms in the Darkness

I Have Arrived!

"Deidara-chan!" I exclaimed and tackled him to the ground. "Where'd ya go? You left me without my key!" I was sitting on him just like I did to Sasori-chan.

He laughed and ruffled my hair playfully. "Just taking care of your room, un."

We laughed together, and I stood up. "Well, let's go see my room!"

Deidara-chan stood up with me.

I started to leave, then remembered something.

I ran to the now standing Sasori-chan and glomped him.

"Bye, Sasori-chan!" I sang.

He blushed again, and I let go.

I laughed and skipped out the door, with Deidara-chan following in close behind.

Suddenly, I stopped and he ran into me.

"Deidara-chan, you really need to watch where you're going." I mock scolded him. He laughed.

"All right, let me lead the way now, un." He said, and started walking. I followed slowly, debating on something.

Then I decided to just go for it.

I stopped, and he kept walking, not noticing.

Then I ran at full force and jumped on his back.

"Super-glomp!" I shouted and giggled.

Deidara shook his head at me.

"What? Can't a girl have some fun?" I asked playfully.

Now he laughed, clearly at what I'd said.

He walked some more, with me still on his back, and stopped at a door at the end of the hall, next to the family room.

"Here we are." He said, and I climbed down off of his back.

He turned the key in the lock, and opened the door for me. I went in, and he followed.

I gasped.

It was perfect for me.

White walls and black carpet.

Black, floor-length curtains covered the windows.

A loud, black base comforter sat on the bed like it totally belonged there, with two funky purple night-stands resting next to it, and black with silver striped lamps on top of the night-stands.

There were two chairs, one black and one an off-gold color.

A desk sat in between them, with skull decorations, a black and red CD player, and candles sitting on it.

Polka-dotted decorations hung from the ceiling.

"Oh, Deidara-chan, did you do all this for me?" I asked, astonished.

He grinned. "Yeah, un. You like it, un?"

"It's perfect." I stated, smiling up at him.

He blushed.

"Aww! Dei-chan blushed!" I poked him, grinning.

"Yeah, so, un?" He grinned again.

We stood there, grinning at each other, before I spoke.

"Well, let's go chill in the family room and poke some people!" I exclaimed, skipping out of the room.

I went about ten feet before I reached the family room.

"Wow...really long distance." I remarked sarcastically.

"Whatever." Kisame-kun said indifferently from the sofa, preoccupied with a T.V. show.

I looked around to see who else was in here.

Sasori was on the couch, watching T.V. with Kisame-kun, Itachi-chan was sitting in the floor, painting his nails a pretty shade of purple, and Konan-chan was sitting in a chair, reading a huge book.

"Hiya, everybody! I have arrived!" I sang out.

Konan-chan, Sasori-chan and Itachi-chan looked up from their tasks and smiled simultaneously.

"Gaspeth! Itachi-chan smiled!" I grinned at him and sat next to him in the floor.

I saw what a mess he was making with the nail polish. It practically covered his fingers.

"No! Itachi-chan, let me do it!" I said and snatched the nail polish away from him.

He narrowed his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
A link to a visual of Natsumi's room: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=390269

Hey, if you guys are wondering why Tobi isn't in this story, it's because Sasori is still alive.

:D

And for those of you who don't keep up with the Naruto plot line, Tobi is introduced as Deidara's partner after Sasori dies.

If you want me to put him in the story anyway, message me or comment on the story. Or you can do both. xP

Another quick note: I keep changing the nicknames for the characters for a reason, not just because I'm lazy. ^________~

Also, don't be afraid to tell me what you think of the story!

Please and thank you! ^________^