Status: COMPLETED!

The Flower That Blooms in the Darkness

Conditions and Ideas Can Get You into Trouble

He stopped immediately. "Maybe...."

I hugged him. "Itachi-chan laughed! Yay!" I looked up at him, smiling.

He turned a shade of pink.

"And he blushed! What a breakthrough!" I laughed and let go.

"You're so adorable, Itachi-chan." I said, and walked inside. He paused, then followed me.

"So, guys, I'm gonna go wander around some more. And when I get back, it should be around nine. See ya then!" I announced to the rest of the people.

I figured I should have a pattern to this, and know which room is whose. I turned around. "Hey, Itachi-chan, you wanna help me out?"

He walked over to me.

"Ya know, it doesn't hurt to be social every once in a while." I teased.

He just looked at me.

I sighed. "Fine. It's good to be yourself, too. Now," I switched subjects, "Whose room is this?"

I indicated the room across from mine.

"That's Zetsu's room."

I knocked on the door and let myself in. Once we were inside, Itachi asked: "What was the point of knocking if you were just going to let yourself in?"

"It's just the polite thing to do." I shrugged. He raised his eyebrows.

"Hi, Zetsu-san!" I sang. "How've ya been?"

Zetsu-san was sitting on his bed, just staring at the wall.

Looks like he's enjoying life.

"Zetsu-san, are you okay?" I asked, waving a hand in front of his face.

Then I realized his eyes were closed.

"Oh! I see. I get it now!" I snapped my fingers, excited from my epiphany.

Itachi just looked at me like "Wtf?"

"He meditates just like I do. To control his other side." I explained.

"Yes, and it's extremely hard to concentrate right now." His white side muttered.

"Sorry, I'll leave now. If you wanna meditate sometime together, feel free to ask!" Itachi and I then left.

"So, who lives beside me?" I asked.

"I do." Itachi-chan said.

"Oh! Well then, let's check out your room!" I opened the door.

I'd forgotten what his room looked like.

It was almost as good as mine.

Electric blue walls, with black flooring.

Curtains exactly like mine.

A striped comforter, black and electric blue.

A small desk sat in a corner, with a tiny stack of papers sitting on top.

I plopped down on his bed. "It's so soft!" I exclaimed, running my hands over the silk-like material.

"Glad you like it." He smirked, and sat down next to me.

I hit him in the arm playfully. "Shut up!"

His smirk grew.

I sighed, and got up. "All right, let's move on."

We left his room. "Across the hall is Kisame's room, and beside him is Sasori's room. Deidara's is across from Sasori's." Itachi stated. I recognized both Sasori-chan's and Dei-chan's rooms.

"And here's Tobi's room."

"Tobi? Who's -- "

"Tobi is a good boy!" A voice yelled from beside me. I twirled around and saw, what I'm guessing was a guy, with a orange swirly mask and spiky dark hair.

"Nice to meet you, Tobi-chan!" I belted out at him. "What's with the mask?"

"Uh....um...Tobi is...a good...boy?" He said in a confused tone.

"Is he mental or something?" I turned and asked Itachi-chan.

He smirked. "No, just very...simple."

"That, I can understand." I said, and we moved on, leaving Tobi-chan behind.

"Why can't Tobi come? Tobi is a good boy!" He pouted and sat on the floor.

I sighed, but intuition sparked. "Tobi-chan, you can come with us on two conditions. One -- "

"Deal!" He shouted and ran up to us.

"Um...you didn't even hear the conditions. Are you sure you want to go through with this?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes! Because -- "

"Yes, we know. Because you're a good boy." I sighed exasperatedly.

Time to show him one of my conditions.

I reached my hand out to his face and touched his mask.

"Whoa! Tobi doesn't think this is a good idea. Tobi is a good boy." He jumped back and away from me.

He's smart, I can feel it. He's got power that he's trying to hide from everyone else.

I cocked my head at him. "Another time, then. Remember, you agreed to the conditions."

I turned and waved over my shoulder, and we resumed walking again.

"That's Ko-chan's room." I said suddenly, "So that must be Pein-sama's room." I then pointed to the room across the hall. We had reached the end.

Itachi-chan nodded.

"All righty, then! We still have plenty of time before nine," I looked at a clock that had suddenly appeared on the wall, "since it's only two." I thought hard as to what we should do.

While we were walking back to the family room, it hit me.

"Oh! Yep, we can do that!" I smiled at my great idea.

Itachi-chan gave me another one of his "Wtf?" looks.

"I'll explain later. Let's go find some other people to take with us!" I exclaimed and resumed my skipping.

Itachi-chan shook his head at me and chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, I decided just to go ahead and ignore the Naruto plotline.

And I'm not sorry, either. xP