You Could Love Me If I Learnt How to Lie

Found.

Draco's POV

I sat on my bed throwing a ball against the wall, keeping my reflexes top condition for quidditch.

It's been weeks now waiting for any news to her whereabouts. I just wish I knew where she was. I miss her. I actually physically miss her, I can't deny it.

“Draco? Come down here!” My father called me downstairs. Everyone was in the entrance hall of our manor when I came downstairs.

“What's happened?” I asked them.

“We've received confirmation that Constanteasia is currently studying in Beauxbatons. We're going there now.” My aunt Bellatrix was with us.

“All right Drakkie?” She cackled swinging her arm over my shoulders.

“Bella.” I smiled coldly at her. She means well but she's really actually crazy.

“Bellatrix, leave the boy alone. There's a portkey waiting outside.” I glanced around, there were all the old favourites of course. Goyle Senior, Crabbe Senior, my father, Bellatrix, Dolohov and Barty Crouch Jnr.

We all walked outside to meet Armando by the portkey.

“Thank you friends for turning up tonight. 3, 2, 1.” We grabbed the portkey and felt that familiar uncomfortable feeling. The world spun around and I heard my father shout let go- so I did and fell crashing to the Earth.

“Ouch.” I groaned standing up and rubbing my knees.

“Draco! Get over here!” We were in front of a beautiful country house and there was a gorgeous sunset over the horizon lighting our way.
Armando opened the big oak doors and stepped inside.

“Obviously they ain't too worried about security here!” Crouch Jnr. joked.

“Split up, Draco and Bellatrix take the East, Lucius and myself will search the West, and everyone else search the dining areas, library and the grounds.” Armando ordered. I felt really nervous about the prospect of seeing Stonzie again. I couldn't wait.

“Excuse me, who are you?” I heard a strong voice call from a staircase above us. Bellatrix shot up a curse and the teacher fell to the floor.

“For God's sake, Bella! Do you have to kill everyone you see?” My father shot at her as we four made our way up the main staircase with signs pointing to the girls bedrooms and the boys.

“It's fun.” She cackled. Oh she really is insane.

My father and Armando went towards the boys bedrooms while me and Bella went the opposite way.

“Do you think if we find her, we can curse her?” Bella asked me. I was disgusted.

“Definitely not. Your not harming my future bride!” I shot at her.

“Ooh, do you love her, Drakkie?” Bella teased me, using her wands to shoot open all the doors we came across and scanning inside the rooms, ignoring the screams of frightened girls inside. I ignored her also until we got to the end of the corridor and two or three teachers ran down the corridor to confront us.

“Oh, look who it is, the cavalry!” Bella taunted shooting random curses out of her wand and catching the teachers off guard. “This is so much easier than Hogwarts.”

“What do you want?” One of the teachers cried to us.

“We are looking for a girl, Constanteasia Zolaris. We know she is here.”
“She is on the third floor. Going by the name of Libintia Armando!” One teacher cried at us, tending to one who was lying on the floor.

“You, go find your father now!” Bella barked at me.

“No way, I'm not letting you go there on your own! You go!” I ordered her. She shrugged her shoulders.

“You never let me have fun.”

Stonzie/Libintia POV

Me and Phineaus were walking back along the corridor from Tillanthia and Grace's room and annoying each other along the way. We had gotten amazingly close over the past month we'd been together, we were best friends and lovers. Phineaus pushed me against a wall playfully.

“What are you doing?” I laughed.

“What do you think?” He smiled kissing me deeply against the wall. I responded by wrapping my arms around his neck.

“I think I love you.” Phineaus smiled down at me. He's taller, always an attractive feature in guys.

“What?” I smiled at him.

“I think I love you. I really do. I know its soon, but I can't believe how amazing you are.” We kissed, tenderly and lovingly.

“I think I love you too, Phin.” My stomach flipped, guilt has been eating away at me the more I have fallen for Phineaus. I know I'm leading him on, I know he's fallen for Libintia but I'm not her; I'm Constanteasia Zolaris. One day I promise I'll tell him.

Phineaus walked away from me at the wall.

“Hey, where you going?” I grabbed his shoulders and jumped onto his back. He started to laugh as he grabbed hold of my legs and held me on his back. I kissed his cheek softly. He walked slowly towards my door as we heard a commotion downstairs.

“What was that?” He asked.

“God knows, probably just some kids playing around.” I kissed him again, sloppier leaving a big wet mark on his cheek.

“Urgh, Libby! Get off.” He laughed, dropping me. I started laughing at him as he picked me up from the floor, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist and spinning me around. The doors at either end of the corridor slammed open. Phineaus stopped spinning me and put me down on the floor.

“Hey! What's going on?” I smiled at him, leaning up and kissing him. His attention wasn't on me at all.

“Libby, look.” He hissed, turning me around. Glancing at the door nearest my room I saw Draco, Lucius and Bellatrix stood there, staring at us. My stomach dropped, sick began to creep its way up my throat. I didn't dare to look the other way but sure enough when I did my father was walking towards us with Dolohov and Crouch Jnr. Phineaus put his arms around my chest protectively, but I just wanted to push him away and tell him to run as fast he could.

“Well, well, well lets have a look at what we got here!” Bellatrix cackled as the two groups moved viciously towards us.

“Do you know these people?” Phineaus asked me, pulling out his wand.
“Phineaus, put the wand away.” I hissed at him, I pulled him quickly as I could towards Grace's room. The thunder of footsteps started as they began to run towards us. I flung it open and pushed Phineaus inside. “Stay here!” I shouted at him, slamming the door and cursing the door locked with my own curse they couldn't get out.

My father reached me and grabbed a hold of my wrist.

“Explain. Now.” He fumed straight in my face. I tried to twist my arm out of his grip.

“Explain what? I took my life into my own hands!” I pleaded with him. My father threw my arm out of his grip.

“Get your stuff together now.”

“Is that all your going to do, Armando?” Dolohov asked him. “If she was my daughter, I'd kill her.” My father spun around on his heel.

“Well she isn't your daughter, she's mine.” He snarled, throwing a curse at Dolohov making his lips glue together.

I turned to look at Draco who was looking quite hurt and upset.

“Stonzie, I think we deserve an explanation to what the hell you think you were playing at!” Draco shot at me as I grabbed my room key out of my pocket and walked towards my room.

“You don't deserve anything. I shall speak privately with my parents but I don't owe you or any one else an explanation at all.” I fumed at him. I don't know why I was so angry at Draco for all of this, even though if it wasn't for him and his father this stupid mess wouldn't have kicked off.

I opened my room and bewitched all of my stuff into my trunk very quickly and I bewitched my trunk so it would fit into my pocket.

“I'm going to say goodbye to my friends.” My heart was slowly breaking as I realised this was the last time I was ever going to see my Phin, and all my new friends.

“You didn't say goodbye to anyone at Hogwarts!” Draco shouted after me.

“What's wrong with you?” I shouted back at him. The bickering has started already.

“How dare you think you can just waltz off and not tell anyone where your going?!” Draco came up to me, angrily, pushing me.

“Your not my father Draco so stop acting like him!” I shouted back at him, walking over to Grace's room and opening it.

“Libby, what's happening?”

“Her name is Constanteasia Zolaris!” Draco came up behind me, that stupid ugly smirk all over his face. “And she's been lying to you.”

“Draco.” Lucius shouted at him. “Leave her.”

“Let the boy have his fun, Lucius.” Bella cackled at us. It went straight through me that cackle.

“Is that... true?” Phineaus was looking at me like he couldn't believe his ears.

“I wanted to tell you! Believe me, Phin I really did!” I begged him, grabbing a hold of his hand. His hand was limp in my own. Grace, Tillanthia and Angel were just staring at us. “I promise I'll be in touch when I can! I'll explain all!” I tried to hug him but he wouldn't let me.

“I love you.” I whispered to him, kissing his cheek. I noticed Draco had a look of thunder of his face.

“Constanteasia, time to go.” My fathers voice boomed behind me. “Now.” Tears filled my eyes and I didn't want to let go of Phineaus but he pushed me away before slamming the door in my face.

I returned to my father, tears falling down my face.

Draco keep behind us, walking slowly with Crouch and Dolohov who still couldn't speak.

“Time to go home.” My father said, as we all crowded around a portkey outside the school. I glanced back up to windows of the East wing and could see from the window of Grace's room, Phineaus staring down at me. His face broke my heart. I looked away as we all grabbed the portkey at once.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I have hurried this story along a bit but meeeh. (: