Ashlee Surly in the Magic World of Harry Potter

The park

Today was the day Harry and me were going to the park, just us two, alone, no adults. I got up at 6 that day because I wanted to look good and give a good impression, so I had a long nice shower, I blow dried my hair, straightened it, I got dressed, in a black dress with white spots, and I pair of black pumps, make-up I had white eye shadow and eyeliner. By the time I had finished it was around eight. So I went down stairs to have breakfast, Dad was already down their with my breakfast ready, “Well don’t we look pretty for a trip to the park.” Said Dad with a huge smile on his face, I blushed “Dad, I don’t want to ruin this, this is properly the best day of my life.” “Alright hun, here’s your breakfast,” I smiled and sat down, while we ate we just talked about Dad’s job as an Auror and about Hogwarts, when I finished it was about ten to nine, so I went up stairs to brush my teeth and I came back down it was five to nine, so I just waited in the living room, Dad came through too, “Hope you have fun, I don’t want you to be late,” “What time do you want me home?” “About six the latest” “Ok Dad,” I looked at the clock and it showed it was nine. “Well I better go, see you later Daddy” I kissed him on the cheek, “Have fun,” “I will.” I walked out the door and went to Harry’s as soon as I was about to knock the door opened and a cute looking Harry was standing there, “Hey Ash, let’s go before Dudley knows I’m going out again with you” “Yeah come on” “Oh by the way you look great” said Harry smiling, “Thanks” I grabbed his hand and dragged him away from his house and headed for the park.

When Harry and me arrived at the park, I went straight to the swings, as I love swings, I sat down on a swing; Harry came up behind me and started pushing me. He was really strong, I went really high. Harry got onto the swing next to mine and started swinging as well. We went on everything, the round about, slides everything that was in site, I had a great time. It was the afternoon and Harry and me were on the swings again, but we were just sitting there and talking.

I heard a group of people coming, I looked up and saw blonde bimbo and his crew, *oh great trust him to ruin the best day ever,* “Well, Well, Well, what do we have here, trying to steal my girl Potter?” said Dudley, “I am NOT your girl or will I ever be your girl” I shouted. Dudley looked shocked, “Why do you want cry baby over there when you can have me” he said, I looked over at Harry who was a dark shade of red not from embarrassment but from anger. “That’s right cry baby cries for his mummy, oh where is your mummy, she’s dead isn’t she” I couldn’t handle this, I got my wand out and pointed it to Dudley’s throat, “Don’t you EVER say that again about Harry’s Mum, did you even know that I haven’t got a mum either” I shouted, the bright evening turned into darkness, “W-h-aat a-rre y-oou d-oing?” said Dudley scared out of his wits, by now his ‘crew’ had ran off, Harry grabbed me and pulled me into a subway, Dudley followed as it was started to pour with rain.

It was really cold in the subway, I felt like all the happiness has been sucked out of me, I turned to Harry, he knew what was happening as well, Dementors are here, my wand was still out so I got ready, so did Harry, Dudley on the other hand didn’t as muggles can’t see Dementors but they can still feel the affect of them. We were just standing there, Harry and me armed, Dudley being Dudley, all of a sudden three Dementors came out of nowhere, one went to each of us, I got pushed up a wall so did Harry, I think Dudley just fainted, the Dementor I had started to suck my soul out of me, I thought in my head, *Expecto Patronum,* and out of my wand came a doe, which pushed the Dementor away, I looked over to Harry who also did a Patronus charm, he’s was a stag. We looked over at Dudley and his Dementor so Harry and me nodded then sent our charms together at the last Dementor. It had stopped raining outside, Harry and me ran over to Dudley who just looked pale as a ghost, we helped him up and started heading back to Harry’s house, when we were walking through the subway, an old woman appeared, it was one of our neighbours, Mrs Figg.

“Er we didn’t do it Mrs Figg,” said Harry, “Don’t worry Harry, I saw it all, you ok dear?” she said looking at me “Yeah I’m fine” “Quick let’s get the boy home before anymore come,” she said, she started to walk, Harry and me walked alone as well helping Dudley. “Not being rude or anything Mrs Figg but why were you following us?” I said, “Oh Dumbledore told me to watch you both this summer” she said “Wait you know Dumbledore?” said Harry a little confused. “Yes I do, right Harry can you take the boy home the rest of the way and Ashlee go and tell your father what has just happened?” Mrs Figg said as we were going along Privet Drive, “Ok, bye Harry write to me what happens ok?” I said lifting Dudley’s arm off my shoulder, “Yeah I will you just get home” said Harry I gave Harry a peck on his cheek and went home.

When I walked through the door and shouted for Dad, he came rushing in from the kitchen “Ash, what’s wrong? What happened” he said sounding very worried, so I told him what happened and after I finished he gave me a huge hug and said that it doesn’t matter as long as your safe at home. “But Dad won’t I get in trouble with the Ministry as I used magic outside school” as I said this a notice came out of know where and it said I’ve been expulsion from Hogwarts for using magic outside school and that I’ve got an hearing at the Ministry in a few days, “But I haven’t even been at Hogwards and I used magic to protect myself” I said while nearly bursting into tears, “Don’t worry Ashlee I’m sure it will be fine, now I know it’s all of a sudden but I want you to get all your stuff together as we going to Number 12 Grimmauld Place in London, that’s the Headquarters of The Order of The Phoenix” said Dad “Ok” I said, so I headed up stairs and started to collect my stuff when Hedwig was tapping my window, so I opened it up and she landed on my desk and I untied the note on her leg,

Ashlee
I’m in so much trouble I have been expulsion from Hogwarts and I’ve got a hearing in a few days, my aunt and uncle threw a fit at me when they saw Dudley, they’ve gone to the hospital, but oh well as long as your alright,
Harry
x x x

I grabbed my quill and started writing back to Harry,

Harry
Same here don’t worry about it we both in this together, don’t bother replying to this letter as I won’t be here I’m going to London at some place so hopefully I’ll see you before our hearing,
Ashlee
x x x x

I tied the note back to Hedwig’s leg and she flew out. I got back to getting my stuff together and then taking them down stairs where Dad had a small suitcase. “Right Ash we’re are getting there by Apparition and I’m just going to send our stuff there now so put your things down” I did what I was told and walked up to Dad and watched him do the spell to send our stuff away. “Right we’re all set,” said Dad, so I grabbed Dad’s arm, as I can’t Apparition yet and then all of a sudden we were spinning in the air, I felt like I couldn’t breath. Then we landed in a tall thin dirty hallway.