Welcome to My Not So Normal Life

Chapter One

"Joe, I got me a date tonight." He sat up.

"William, Ryan, or Brendon?" He asked.

"Ryan, it's a funny story."

"Oh my gosh, your head is horrible!" He poked the purple lump on my head. I smacked his head away.

"Joseph! I'm trying to tell you about my date and you're being silly." I tapped his arm. He laughed.

"Okay, sorry. Well, I will personally help you find an outfit." I rolled my eyes and stormed back to my bunk. Five minutes later, all four of them were harassing me.

"Wear this!" Pete yelled grabbing my blue dress. "Oh, can I have these pants?" I nodded and he threw 'em on his bunk.

"Ryan is kinda weird...well, never mind. No offense but you're weird too. So, I guess it fits." Patrick muttered. They continued saying random stuff that was making my nerves bad.

"Could you all just shut up and let me find my clothes in peace! I'm nervous as it is and you guys are not making the situation any better!" They all stood staring-shocked-then took off toward the front.

"How do I look?" I modeled my out fit. A pink and purple tutu, black tank top, purple stockings, pink leg warmers, and my black Converses.

"Didn't you wear that in different colors to that thing at school. We had to dress formal and everyone was laughing when you walked in with it. The teachers tried to get you to go home and change but you and mom went gangster on them?" Joe asked without looking up from his joystick.

"Aw, you remembered, that means you are the coolest brother a gal could ask for."

"Hey, you have these shoulder things that's really frilly. It would be cool with that. And a purple headband, to go with the flow. I'm sure you packed them." Pete informed me from the couch.

"I do! You rock! Thanks dude!" I ran toward the back.
____________________
"Wow, you look very eighties." I bowed.

"So, where are we going?" I linked arms with Ryan.

"Dinner and a movie. Something simple." He smiled. We walked the streets in silence. I enjoyed it. Many people stared, not at the guy who looked extremely like Ryan Ross. The girl who was confused about what date it was.

"You know, I wore something like this to a formal event at school."

"Really, what happened?"

"They tried to make me change. As Joe said, we got gangster on them." He laughed. I liked his life.
______________________
"Did you have fun?" They asked when I arrived.

"Yep, I did." I fell down on the floor beside Andy.

"What's you do?" Joe asked.

"Dinner and a movie."

"Did you kiss? Are you gonna go on another date?" Pete inquired. I stood up.

"Another date next week. Let's just say, I don't kiss and tell." I skipped to my bunk.

"What! I'll kill him, putting his filthy lips on my little sister!" Joe joked. I laughed and got ready for bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually got four stars on I Just Wanted To Tour! I wanna get that many or more on this one. So subscribe and keep the comments a-rolling!