Status: Hiatus

Destiny Keeps Getting in the Way

Chapter Thirty-Five

Would you dance if I asked you to dance? Would you run and never look back? Would you cry if you saw me crying? And would you save my soul tonight?

I thought my heart could explode with happiness. He sang so beautifully. His voice drew me to him and hypnotized me as his eyes do.

At one point he stopped playing the guitar and it was just his voice. He come to me and took both of my hands and looked me in the eyes the entire time.

I can be your hero, baby, I can kiss away the pain, I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.


Both of his arms went around my waist and I knew he could feel or hear my heart beating a thousand miles per hour.

I can be your hero.” He finished and we slowly leaned in for a kiss.

That electrifying feeling went through my body as he kissed me. It never failed to happen to me whenever he kissed me.

He pulled away a little and lowered a little. He scooped me up with his arms and I wrapped my arms around his neck, he walked towards his room, walking on another road of pedals, but these were white.

His bedroom door was open and I could smell the candles burning, it smelled like cinnamon and apples.

His bed had red sheets and rose pedals made ‘M & N’. I smiled from ear to ear and pecked his lips really quick.

“This is absolutely incredible, Nathan, I can’t believe you this all of this for me.”

“I am willing to do anything for you, Mel, I love you so much… the thought of losing you is… unbearable.”

I could see the hurt in his eyes.

“And Peter—“

“Shh.” I placed one finger on his lips. “It’s not about him tonight, it’s all about us.” He brought me down to my feet.

He smiled. Then, he turned a little… shy.
“Linda left something for you in the bathroom you can change into.” His cheeks turned a little red and so did mine.

“Thanks, I’ll be right back.”

He brought me into a passionate kiss. The butterflies started fluttering and my world spun really fast making me lose track of time and space. When he pulled out, I was craving for more, a lot more.

{Nathan’s Point of View}

Though I looked calm on the outside, on the inside I was screaming. Melinda wasn’t an ordinary girl I was going to have sex with. She was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. She was more than anyone else before her ever was.

I brought her into another kiss and gave her as much passion as I could. Her lips were so delicious and I never got tired of tasting them. I pulled away and I saw her on in the bathroom. I removed my jacket of the tux and took off the tie.

I removed my shoes and socks and unbutton a couple of buttons from my dress shirt.

“What the… y lo demas?” I heard her say in Spanish. (And the rest?)

My hands began to get sweaty and my heart rate accelerated.

A couple of minutes later I heard her turn the knob of the bathroom door and she slowly came out. My mouth opened a little as I saw her.

“Do I look ridiculous?” She asked me, her cheeks burning red. I shook my head.

“No…” I gulped. “You look… unbelievably… gorgeous.” I gawked.

Her lingerie was so… sexy. I wanted to rip it off of her.

She comes to me and I reach behind her and remove the thing holding her hair up. Her hair falls to her shoulders, she looked so stunning. My lips got dry and I licked them.

“This is really happening, isn’t it?” She whispered, I could hear the nerves in her voice.

“If you want it to.”

She nodded. “I want you.” This made me smile. She wanted me and Iwanted needed her.

I began to kiss her. My hand was on the back of her neck keeping her there in place. She kissed me back with the same feeling. I felt her body tremble and her lips quiver. I pulled away a little and looked at her face; her eyes were closed as I traced her cheek with the back of two fingers. Her skin was so smooth and tendered.

I began to take her to the bed. Her trembling hands unbutton the rest of my shirt. I helped her remove it and threw it on the floor. I placed her on the bed and pushed her towards the pillows.

I removed the little nightwear and she was only left in the bra and underwear. I loved how she had perfectly curved body but she wasn’t anorexic she was just right. I went straight to her neck and planted kisses.

Her body formed goose bumps after a kiss. My hands began to go down her sides and to her thighs. I played a little with the hem of her bra and unhooked it. She got the memo and helped remove it.

{Melinda’s Point of View}

I helped remove his dress pants and he was only in his boxers. I traced his abdomen. He was so god-like. I loved the feeling of his skin.

He traced kisses all over my breasts and then stopped over the little mole I had over my left breast, it wasn’t a nasty one, and it was a flat one, with no hair. His lips enclosed one of my nipples and I closed my eyes in the pleasure.

He trailed kissed down my stomach and stopped at the hem of my underwear. Where he looked up to me for reassurance and I nod at him. He removes it. His built body towered over me; he was so close to me that I could feel his hot breath on my face.

His hand traced down between my thighs and my heart accelerated as I felt him down there, it was so weird yet at the same time it somehow felt absolutely normal to me. Like somehow, I knew his touch anywhere and it wasn’t uncomfortable.

“No more teasing.” I whispered. In the darkness, I could see his little smile. He removed his boxers and I saw his… ahem… ‘Manhood’ and he was… wow, like whoa. I understood why Lucy was so obsessed with Nathan… he was… built.

“This is going to hurt, love.” He said.

“Yeah… I kind of had the ‘sex’ talk with… Linda after her first time.” My cheeks burned so much in embarrassment.

“Good, save us some time.” He joked. He got serious. As he positioned himself and my legs parted.

I felt his hard ‘Manhood’ and I was so damn nervous. He went in slowly and I closed my eyes shut and took in the pain.

He went in further a little faster and bit my bottom lip really hard. He stopped.

“Are you okay? I don’t want to hurt you too much.” His voice full of concern and guilt.

“No, I’m all right. Just… let me get used to you.”

He went the rest of the way in and I almost screamed in both pleasure and in pain. I was panting by now. He let me get used to him and I tried to relax so my walls wouldn’t close.

“Okay, I’m ready.” I whispered.

He began slowly and he found my lips. It still hurt pretty badly. But, he was gentle.

He went in and out and I moaned in pain and pleasure, again. He felt so good. I heard his own moans and it sounded right. Everything felt right. I let my instincts take over and I began to meet his every thrust. It was driving me crazy, the mixture of agony and bliss.

Everything seemed to stop and in the shadows I could picture our bodies together, moving in synchronize.

“Nathan.” I said his name between groans.

I felt reaching my climax; his lips went from my neck to my lips again. He swallowed my scream of ecstasy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I'm not a porn writer, but you get the idea.