Akatsuki Hidden Secrets

The Sunset of Blood; The Night of Dispair

~Twilight's POV~
I sit on the rock with everyone behind me as I watch the blood red sun hit the horizion. Soon only the shoulders of the sun was visable and I turned to everyone behind me, a red glow from the sun. A tear went down my cheek and I knew what was going to happen.
Me: *just loud enough for everyone to hear* I'm sorry....
I knew those might be the last words I said to them as the top of the sun sank from view. I formed a transparent chakra bubble around me to protect them. Tears fell down my cheeks as my fangs and nails grew. My hair became floor-length and turned blue. Blue slash-like markings appeared on my cheeks. Everything began to turn black and my last thought,possibly forever, being "I am sorry...everybody...."

~Mizubi's POV~

I began to see the night sky. I was finally free from that girl and I would take her body. I looked at everyone with a menicing grin on my face as I floated down to the ground, breaking that girl's futile attempt to protect them from me. I dried the tears that the girl left from my face and chuckled.
Me: Finally, I am free!
I saw this one boy, the boy called Tobi that the girl had feelings for that normally wore a mask but not now, and I approached him.
Me: All that is left of the girl is her body that I inhabit.
Tobi: Wh-what are you talking about?!
Me: Her body is now my own!
I lifted up my hand and cut his cheek and watched as blood trickled down.

~Tobi's POV~

Blood trickled down my cheek as Mizubi laughed.
Me: You can't take over her body Mizubi! She is too strong!
Mizubi: That girl may be strong, but I am stronger!
Then Mizubi pinned me to the tree that was behind me.
Mizubi: Hnh, that girl is weak! She can't even surpress me!
Me: She's stronger than you!
Mizubi: If she is so strong, then why does she feel unneeded emotions?
I just glared at Mizubi, not wanting to inflict damage on her because it would inflict damage on Twilight.

~Twilight's POV~

I just ran in darkness. I needed to find a way to stop Mizubi before it is too late. I saw nothing even as I kept searching and my attempts proved futile.

~Deidara's POV~

Mizubi grabbed Tobi and threw him to the ground. Hard. He went unconsious....at the least. Blood trickled down his face and I couldn't stand that she was doing this....but what would happen to my sister? She attacked everyone and most of us still stood, a few thrown to the ground, but only Tobi unconsious....I hope.
Mizubi: You are all weak! You won't even try to hurt me!
Me: Why do you do this Mizubi?! un?

~Mizubi's POV~

Me: Hnh. You can thank your friend Orochimaru for my creation.
It was true. Orochimaru had created me from a young girl, always experimenting with me and turning that kind girl into a blood thirsty demon. And one day, one of Orochimaru's goons helped me escape and then told me he fell in love with me. Foolish mistake. I looked like I went to hug him but I tore out his heart with my hands and squeezed the life out of him. The last words he ever heard was "Big mistake!"
The girl's brother, Deidara, charged at me and tried to tackle me to the ground.
Me: Big mistake!
I threw him underneath me and slashed his chest. He was just lying there bleeding as I went to some of the others, slashing what I could along the way.
Me: Hnh. You are all weak! You won't even attack me!
Deidara: Or are we all stronger because we won't hurt Twilight? Hmm?
Me: Hmm. You are all stupid. If I were you, I would just forget about the girl.
Kisame: W-we will never d-do that to her!
I look over at Kisame who was covered in blood and trying to get up. I walked over to him and kicked him as he fell back to the ground as I laughed. Everyone was weak! I then walked over to the dismembered and cursing Hidan.
Me: Well, it looks like you won't die. At least I can still toy with you.
I grabbed his head that was screaming a very profanity involved sentence. I then threw his head at Sasori who was limbless because I had torn off his arms and legs.
Me: I like to play with my prey before killing them.
I laughed as I continued to toy with all of the Akatsuki.

~Twilight's POV~

The darkness seemed to thicken as I contiued to run to find a way out. I knew I couldn't be dead yet....could I? Soon the darkness became blacker then jet black as I collapsed, unable to run any longer.

~Tobi's POV~

I regained consiousness and I heard everyone's screams and Mizubi's laugh. No, this can't be happening. She can't destroy everyone like that....I started to shift and I got up. I had only one chance and if I failed....I would be killed....

~Mizubi's POV~

I saw Tobi begin to shift and I dropped Kisame who I was holding high above me by the collar. I walked over and stood about two yards in front of him.
Me: So, you are still alive. I guess I have to make sure I kill my prey better.
Then Tobi suddenly lunged at me and tackled me to the ground. A tear drop hit my cheek as I started to laugh.

~Tobi's POV~

A tear left my eye and hit Mizubi's cheek. She started laughing.
Mizubi: Is that all?! I shall finish you off!
I did what I could and then I heard something in the background. It sounded like a flute....Twilight's flute.....

~Twilight's POV~

It suddenly hit me. Something bad was happening. Immediatly the darkness lightend and I could see the night sky. I knew I wasn't a physical being and I heard the song I always played on my flute. Piece of Love. I looked at what was happening in front of me. Everyone was covered in blood and Hidan and Sasori were limbless with Hidan's head dismembered from his body as well. Tobi had apparently tackled Mizubi and I knew he had brought me back in this form.
Me: Mizubi! Don't hurt them anymore!
Mizubi: What are you going to do about it?! You don't even have a body!
Me: I still have my chakra. I will preform a self-sacrificing jutsu to save them from you....
Mizubi: Like you would dare!
Me: Everyone....please move away....
Everyone moved back just far enough and I saw Tobi, Deidara, and Kisame's faces glisen with tears as I felt one fall down my cheek.
Me: I'm sorry....but this is what I have to do. When I die, Mizubi will die with me....but....there is a between 5 and 10% chance that I will live....and if that happens, Mizubi will once again be sealed in me.....Now Mizubi....time for you to be sealed away again!
I preformed various hand signals and when I made the final one, the light blue light that surrounded me grew and I heard Mizubi scream. I looked at everyone and smiled.....and then I saw blackness.

~Tobi's POV~

When I could see through the light, Twilight looked at us and smiled...then....she faded away along with the blue light.
Me: JAMIE!!!!
I ran over to her body and she had returned to normal. I cried over her and I heard Sasori spoke.
Sasori: We should know tomorrow.
I took he inside to her room and laid her on the bed. Ookami sat next to her and I stayed by her side, waiting for any sign of life from her. She couldn't die....she couldn't........
♠ ♠ ♠
Her fate is to be decided....will Twilight live or die? You can find out when I post the next one...which may be a while since school is starting soon and I have to get ready!