Happiness Is a Warm Gun

Attracts Me Like No Other Lover

There was one side of me that really wanted nothing to do with Max and the other wanting do with Max. And then there was the side that just wanted to go back to the way it was. I really just wanted to be with Lucy. But I didn't know how Max saw it and why I was thinking that it would be okay if I just left Lucy and went with Max. I wasn't sure on what he thought and what he really wanted from me. Cause it's what this is all about. Its about what we want from each other. Cause all I really knew that I wanted to be with Lucy. But I was having mixed emotions for Max. I knew it was wrong to be kissing him secretly. Especially since Max was Lucy's brother... and that he was a guy (not that Max being a guy was wrong.) It was just so wrong and it killed me inside knowing that Lucy had no clue or idea. Like I told you awhile ago, it was wrong to be kissing people behind your lovers back. But its common sense so I don't need to tell you that. Because when it all comes down to it, I didn't know anymore,

I didn't have feelings for him from the start. Oh no, I didn't at all. When I met him, my first impression was that he's been to jail and that he drinks a lot. I right about the second one. He looked like the guy that could get you into a lot of fun and trouble; mischievous things. And that's what he did. He got me here and I don't regret a single day. Not a single day and nothing bad has happened.

***

"Max, you got a letter," Lucy said giving me him the letter the next morning.

"What is it?" I asked walking toward the kitchen table and sitting across Max.

"It says I have to go and get a physical see I'm fit to go to the army," he said reading the letter. My face dropped. Max? Going to the army? No. This can't be happening.

"No," I said under my breath making it nearly inaudible. Max looked up at me with a face telling me not to worry. But how could I not worry when I know that he could get killed by a single bullet.

"Well I gotta go there tomorrow," he stated. My heart pounded. I was getting worried and he hasn't even gone to the physical yet. He'd be gone for weeks, even months. And he was my best mate and I couldn't afford to loose him. I mean, I still had Lucy but Max had that thing to him that I could just play around with him. I didn't have to be all serious and all.

***

Lucy had left which left me, Max and Sadie in the apartment while Jojo was at Cafe Huh? We weren't really doing anything but sitting on the kitchen table and I was reading the news paper. The news paper was covering my view of Max so I didn't know what he was doing. Until I felt him punch me on the arm.

"What was that for mate?" I asked putting down the paper, being able to his face which was this playful grin that children get when they want to play a game.

"I'm bored," he stated punching me again only harder. I smiled at him and punched him hard on the shoulder. "Ow! That was hard!" he whined rubbing his shoulder. "Well you hit me hard too!" he replied.

"Whoa! Boys whats happening in here?" Sadie asked coming in wearing that long red and pink robe that was always untied and just flew everywhere with her own cape.

"Max punched me!" I accused pointing at him like a child. She smirked and took a seat beside Max. "So boys, anything interesting happening lately?" she asked as if she knew what we did last night.

"Uh, no," Max replied turning to Sadie.

"Really? Cause I thought I heard something happen last night," she said with her cheeky grin. I think she knows what happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I did this a few weeks ago and then school started so I had a lot things to do. And so I got the chance to finish it today. And I didn't really go out the way I planned in the end. I liked the start though. :D And sorry if its short :(

Comments and subscriptions are love :D