I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

Chapter Fourteen

~*~Melanies POV~*~

“Will you just relax already?”

“No I can’t just relax; Frank will be here in an hour to come get me.”

“Yeah and so will Mikey, but you don’t see me running around freaking out about every little thing do you?” Susmita said as sat down on my bed looking at her nails.

“Yeah but tonight’s our senior prom, and Frank and I have been going out for seven months now, and we still haven’t…” I started as I brushed on my pearl eye shadow.

“Still haven’t what?” she asked with a playful smirk on her face.

“You know.” I said giving her a look pleading for me not to tell her.

“No, what haven’t you done?” she asked with an innocent look.

“Don’t… You know. I mean for god sakes you and Mikey did what Frank and I haven’t yet and Frank and I have been going out longer than you two.”

“Oh for God sakes Mel, you can’t even say it can you.”

“Oh what, that Frank and I haven’t fucked yet? Of course I can, it’s just, you’re my best friend now and you should be able to read my mind on things like this.” I said while apply the silver eye shadow on as well.

“What do you mean?”

“You can read me like a book, you just prefer to make me squirm that’s all.”

“Well you get me there.”

“Darn rights I do. So, how do I look?” I asked turning around, pleased with my makeup. It wasn’t much different from my every day makeup; I was just way more careful with my eyeliner and was much more generous with the concealer stick on my blemishes. I had pearl eye shadow up to my brow, then silver on my lid and a smoky black gray in the crease. I had my bottom lash line lined with black pencil and the top lined in black liquid eyeliner with a wing carefully made on the outside of both eyes.

“Well I’d say once you get out of that ratty shirt you’ll be down right fuckable.”

“Well that is the plan. I mean that’s what goes on prom night.” I said while put in my earrings.”

~*~Franks POV~*~

“Dude, will you just relax!”

“What do you mean relax? I’m calm.” I said pacing back and fourth in my room.

“Just sit down or something, you’re making me nervous with all this pacing.”

“Fine,” I said sitting down on my bed, “But you know what Mikes.” I started standing right back up again, earning a groan from Mikey.

“What…”

“Tonight’s a big nigh. And I have the right to be nervous. I mean, Mel and I, well we haven’t… you know yet, and you and Susmita have.”

“So, what’s that got anything to do with tonight?”

“What’s that got anything to do with tonight?! It’s got everything to do with tonight! You know what tonight is?”

“Yeah it’s senior prom.”

“EXACTLY! It’s senior prom. And do you know what happens at senior prom. Everyone gets laid. And I don’t know where to take her, what she’ll like, if she’ll even want to! It’s just nerve wracking!”

“Woh woh woh there Frankie. Just take a few deep breaths. Do you have any protection?”

“Fuck, how could I have been that stupid to forget to buy condoms Mikey!”

“Frank, just relax, you’re making a HUGE deal out of nothing. Listen, there’s a seven eleven not to far away from here, we’ll leave really quickly and stop by there and you can pick some up.”

“Yeah sure, but what about where. I mean, in the movies its all romantic and planned out and I don’t want our first time to be a random fuck in the bathroom stalls.”

“Frank just listen to me. Take your car to bring Mel, and I’ll take mine to bring Susmita. You’ll have a car, and cars have backseats.”

“I’m not going to fuck her in the school parking lot!”

“Seriously guy just chill out for about two seconds. You know what, forget the car. You’re parents are gone right?”

“Yeah they won’t be back till next week.”

“So you have the house all to yourself then right?”

“Yeah…”

“Do you see where I’m going with this?”

“Kinda…?”

“Oh my god Frank, you’re my best friend but how dumb can you be sometimes. You’re home alone, in a house all to yourself, with you’re girlfriend, on prom night, do you get the idea now.”

“YEAH! I get it now, we can come back here!”

“Very good Frank. I’d really like to know what she sees in you sometimes thought.”

~*~Melanies POV~*~

“So are you ready to go?”

“Yeah I think so just let me grab my purse and I think I’ll be good to go.” I said to Susmita after the boys walked into the house.

“Ok boys you ready?” Susmita yelled down the stairs before hearing them both reply with a yes.

As we both slowly walked down the stairs I couldn’t help but notice the look on Franks face. He was in complete and total awe.

“By mom and dad, I probably won’t be home tonight.” I yelled, just about ready to leave.

“Oh you kids can’t leave without having a few prom pictures taken!” mom exclaimed running into the living room with her camera. She took pictures of Susmita and me, Frank and Mikey, Frank and me, Susmita and Mikey and all four of us. “Ok kids you can go now. Have fun.” My mom cried out as we left the house.

***

~*~Franks POV~*~

“Come on Frankie.” she whined pulling on my tie.

“Mel come on, were so gonna get busted by the chaperons.”

“That’s why you have your car. It’s just a little bit of kissin anyways.” She said before gently nibbling on my neck.

“Fine, I’ll be right back I just gotta go and to Mikey we’re probably gonna end up leaving soon.” I said before giving her a quick peck on the cheek and running off to find Mikey.

As I ran back to get Mel and to leave the dance I grabbed my keys out of my pocket. I grabbed Mel's hand and in no time flat we were back in my car making out like there was no tomorrow.

“Frankie lets go someplace special.”

“Anyplace I’m with you is special babe.” I said before going in for another kiss.

“Well let’s go somewhere that’s even more special then.” She said before I put the car into gear and drove off towards my house.

“Frank, I didn’t want to go home I hope you know.”

“Well of course I know babe. We’re not going to you’re house, we’re going to mine.” I said as we pulled into the driveway. I put the car in park and shut it off before running around to the other side and opening Malanie's door for her. As soon as she was out I picked her up bridal style and carried her up to the door. I set her down as I opened the door and she pulled me in by my tie. As soon as we were in the house we were attacking each others lips with kisses as I closed the door with my foot.

“Come on.” I said after we managed to pull away from each other for a few seconds and I grabbed her and pulled her upstairs towards my room. Next thing I knew I was up against my bedroom door. I managed to open up the door without breaking our kiss and lead us to the bed. We both fell onto the bed and I rolled over so I was on top of her. I slowly kissed her mouth before slowly moving down her neck and leaving little kisses along her breasts that were slightly showing from her low cut dress. She lowered her hands down to my tie and loosened it and tossed it on the floor. I moved back up her neck slowly undoing the zipper on her dress. Her hands were running over my body and next thing I knew my shirt was joining my tie on the floor, and it wasn’t long after that my pants and her dress joined the growing pile of clothes. I was quite glad to see that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

I slowly moved my hand down her bare torso and stopped at the hem of her black thong. I slowly slipped my hand into her underwear, moving my fingers over her clit earning a satisfied moan from her. I removed her underwear and added it to the pile of clothes on the floor. I then slipped two fingers inside her and slowly started to pump them back and fourth.

“Oh my god Frank!” she screamed as I started to lick her clit while still fingering her. It was no surprise that I was turned on beyond belief by this point

“Frank… Fu… Fuck… Oh my… God… Frank… Faster!” she managed to moan out. I more than happily sped up the pace.

“Oh my fucking God… Frank… Oh… Frank I’m gonna... I’m gonna… Oh my God… Oh Frank!” She screamed out as she was pushed over the edge and climaxed.

“Baby like?” I asked moving back up to kiss her.

“Mmm, baby love.” She said before rolling on top of me and slowly licking down my torso. I felt her stop at the hem of my boxers before removing them with her teeth and throwing them onto the floor to complete the pile of clothes on the floor.

“Oh my, you were right. You defiantly are big where it matters.” She said before slowly wrapping her hand around me. I couldn’t help it and I let out a low moan. The next thing I knew I felt something warm and wet wrap around my member. I looked up to see Melanie's head bobbing up and down.

“Oh my God!” I moaned out as she hummed sending shivers all the down my shaft and up my spine. “Oh fuck… Baby… Oh God… Fuck…” I moaned out. “Oh fuck… Babe… I’m gonna…. Gonna cu… Fuck!” I loudly moaned as I came into her mouth.

She moved up to my lips and kissed me and before I knew it we where at it again. I rolled on top of her and was kissing down her neck before stopping at her breasts to kiss each nipple.

“Frank, I want you in me.” She said looking into my eyes.

“Are you sure?”

“More than anything.” And with that the condom was on and I slowly slipped into her.

“Are you ok?” I asked as her face tightened in pain.

“Yeah, just keep going.” She said, digging her nails into my shoulders from the pain. I started out at a slow pace and her hands slowly began to relax on my shoulders. “Mmm, Frank. Faster!” She screamed. I sped up the pace and we were both screaming out obscenities.

“Oh fuck! Babe I’m gonna… I’m gonna… Oh fuck!” I screamed as we both climaxed. I rolled off of her and tossed the condom into the garbage can.

“So baby like?” I asked slowly kissing her collar bone.

“Mmm… Baby love.” She said kissing me.

“You know I love you right sugar.” I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

“Of course I know you love me.”

“Well I just want to let you know I love you more than anything in the world.”

“Aww, you know I love you to right Frankie.”

“Of course I know you love me.” I said before pecking her cheek before both of us slowly drifted off to sleep.