Cubicles

Chapter Nine.

[Gerard POV]

Frank and I detached ourselves from each other immediately. Frank turned around in his chair and looked interested in the computer screen while I stood behind him, hiding the bulge in my pants. I put my head forward and pointed to random shit and started explaining how to communicate with the people who are exchanging stocks. Of course Frank already knew how to do this.

The door creaked open more and I heard the boss’s voice once again.

“Frank?” Boss asked.

“Yes?” Frank replied. He turned his chair around and I moved out the way. I stood in a awkward position, I was looking at them while trying not to show my crotch. I glanced at his crotch and surprisingly his bulge in his pants wasn’t there! Ugh, how did he do that? I still had mine!

“There’s uh…there’s a visitor here for you downstairs.” Boss said, scratching the back of his neck.

I thought having visitors was against the rules…

“A visitor? But it’s against the rules, isn’t it?”

“He wouldn’t take no for an answer…” Boss mumbled.

“Who is it?” Frank asked, walking out of the cubicle.

“I don’t know I think it was Victor or something.” Boss told him.

Boss turned and looked at me. I was still standing awkwardly, trying to hide my lower region and looking at him.

“Are you okay, Mr. Way?” He asked suspiciously.

“Yes.” Was all I can squeak out. He looked at me weird and walked away. I let out the air I didn’t know I was holding and walked to my cubicle when the coast was clear.

[Franks POV]

The name that’s closely similar to Victor is Vincent. Ugh, see what I mean by stalker?

I took the elevator down stairs and saw him waiting impatiently near the receptionist. The receptionist looked deathly afraid of him. I walked out the elevator and approached him. A small smile crept up onto his face when he saw me. His dark greasy, shiny hair reminded me of Gerard.

“Finally, do you know how long I’ve been waiting here?” He almost shouted, throwing his hands up into the air. “I need to talk to you.”

“About 5 minutes.” The receptionist piped up. Vincent shot her a glance and she looked down at her desk.

“What do you want?” I asked, irritated that he would bother me at work.

“You.” He told me, looking me in the eyes.

“Vincent we’re not together, get over it!” I told him, turning around to walk away.

Vincent walked after me and grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

“That’s the thing. I can’t get over you. I love you. I can’t fall asleep without wondering where you are, who you are with, how you are doing and WHAT you are doing” He told me, his eyes started to water. I sighed and pulled him into a hug. I looked over to the receptionist to see that she was staring at us, wide eyed. I mouthed a ‘what?’ and she returned to look at the papers on her desk.

“Vincent, you have to let go. We aren’t allowed visitors anyways so I don’t know when I have to go back.” I whispered. Instead of letting go, his grip became tighter and he took a deep breath.

He finally pulled back only for me to see a frown form on his face.

“How come you don’t call me Vince anymore? And how come you smell like…not you? Like someone else? Have you moved on?” He asked.

I gave him a ‘what the fuck, dude?’ look and walked away. “Yes, Vincent. I’ve moved on. Maybe its time for you to grow up and do the same.” I told him. I went in the elevator and pressed the 2nd button. When I was up at my floor I walked past Gerard’s cubicle and saw him pacing around.

“Hey, are you OK?” I asked, leaning against the door frame.

“No, I forgot where I put the papers!” I shouted, grabbing his hair and pulling it lightly.

“Did you check in your brief case?” I asked, walking in his cubicle.

“Only a billion time! Ugh, if I don’t get those papers half the stocks I ordered will be forgotten about!” I cried, check under his desk.

“Maybe it’s in your apartment.” I suggested.

He walked over to me and kissed me.

“Wow, was I right?” I asked and kissed him back.

“Very much so, I left it in my bed room.” He told me walking out the cubicle.

“Ooh!” I cooed walking behind him. I shifted my eyebrows up and down. Gerard giggled and hit my chest playfully.

“Get your head out of the gutter, babe.” He told me, walking towards the boss’ office.

“Yea, I think I should put my head some where else.” I whispered into his ear and kissed his neck. Gerard’s face turned red and he started to giggle.

When we reached the boss’ office, Gerard knocked on the door lightly and opened it up.

I gasped deeply at what I saw. Gerard didn’t seem phased by it; it was like he knew about this. Knew about what, you ask? About the boss’ dry humping Klarissa’s ass in front of his desk. Holy fucking shit, this is worse than old people making out! I covered my eyes as soon as I saw that little play happening and walked in circles screaming ‘lalalalalala’.

“Yea, we’re going to go. I forgot some papers at home and I really need them so -” Gerard asked, not phased at what he saw.

“Just go, ah ah ah, fuck, now, fuck fuck, and be back soooooooon!” I heard the boss moan.

“No prob, Bob.” Gerard said, closing the door.

“What?” A tall, bulky, blonde guy said. His eyes were the prettiest shade of blue I’ve ever seen on anyone.

“What?” Gerard said back. I giggled at what I saw. This was like watching a movie!

“What, what? You called me didn’t you?” He asked, scratching his head.

“Uh, no, I didn’t.” Gerard said, shaking his head.

“But you said Bob. Bob is my name.” He told Gee, pointing to his name tag.

“OH! Ha! OK, sorry, man!” Gerard apologized, patting Bob on the back and walked away.

When Gerard and I were on the way to his apartment I realized something: this is going to be the first time in his apartment. I giggled at my thoughts and Gerard looked at me, his raven like bangs shading his eyes a little bit.

“What’s so funny?” He asked.

“Nothing.” I replied, smiling wide. Gerard stopped at a stop light and kissed me roughly. We began to get caught up in the moment, our tongues massaging each other as Gerard’s hands intertwined with my hair as did mine with his. All of a sudden, ruining the moment, Gerard pulled apart, remembering that we were on the way to his apartment.

A few short minutes later we arrived at his apartment building. He opened up the front doors and opened up his apartment door. He led me inside his apartment, it was nothing really special. The really special part was his huge bay window in the living room. It was a beautiful view outside. Other than that, nothing fancy shmancy. Not a real fancy T.V like I have but a regular one, not one that you need to go back 300 feet just to see an eyeball. His apartment was…normal, ya know?

I followed Gerard to his bedroom. His room was a mess. While he was looking for those papers my eyes laid upon a small desk with pictures of a beautiful girl. I walked up to it to get a closer look. She was so beautiful! If I wasn’t gay I’d do her. Seriously. Her smile was so warm, even though I’d never seen her before it felt like I knew her forever. I didn’t want to be disrespectful so I didn’t touch the pictures that littered the small desk.

Gerard got his papers and hurried out the room with me right behind him. When we were in his car, on the way back to work, I couldn’t stop thinking about the desk with that girl on it. Who was she?

“Hey Gee?” I asked, looking at him.

“Yea?” He asked, with his eyes still on the road. I looked down at my lap and started to trace patterns on my legs.

“I don’t mean to be nosy but who was that girl? The girl in you room, in the picture?”

Once those words came out my mouth, I immediately regretted it. Gerard’s bottom lip started to tremble and he started to cry. He pulled over to the side of the rode and I apologized to him for asking. I pulled him into a hug as he started to bawl his eyes out. I rubbed his back as he continued to cry. I pulled him back and took a good look at him. His eyeliner was running and his hair was a mess. He couldn’t go back to work, he’s a total wreck!

“Gee, you can’t go to work like this. Maybe we should skip work and watch a movie at my house?” I offered, kissing his forehead.

Gerard sniffed and nodded. I told him to get in the passenger seat and I’ll go in the driver’s seat. When I opened the door to my apartment Gerard gasped.

“Holy fuck, your place is amazing.” He told me, his eyes wide.

I looked around too. I still couldn’t believe I had all this shit in my house. Maybe later on this week I’ll pawn all the TV’s and stuff.

“Yea it is…” I muttered, looking into the kitchen cautiously.

“Is this really your apartment? You seem so unaware of the stuff in here.” He asked.

“Yea it is. Wait, whoa whoa whoa! Are you suggesting that I broke into this apartment?” I asked, laughing. I dragged Gee into the living room and turned on the TV. While searching for a movie to put on I came across an old game for my Play-station 2.

“OH MY GOD! I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!” Gerard screamed in my ear.

“Do you know how to play?” I asked, taking the game out of the CD case.

“Yep, I’m just stuck at The Nightmare before Christmas part.” He told me. “I think I have my memory card in my car, ill be right back!” He told me.

By the time he came up stairs I had the game set up and a bowl of chips on the table along with some skittles and soda. I put in his memory card and I made my own account on there. Then I helped him with the part he was having difficulty in.

“Wow, shit, fuck, you’re good at this game, Frank!” Gerard shouted, as the Japanese brown headed, key-blade holding, character jumped and dodged attacks from Oogie Boogie.

“Haha, I’ve had a lot of practice. Plus, I’ve beaten the game.” I informed him, taking a handful of skittles and popping them into my mouth.

After we had enough of playing Kingdom Hearts, Gerard and I decided to just cuddle on the couch. We were cuddling on the nice comfy sofa when Gerard looked at me with tears in his eyes.

“I think its time I tell you about the girl in the picture, Frankie.” He whispered with tears rolling down his eyes.