Cubicles

Chapter Eight.

[Gerard’s POV *in Star Bucks*]

“Are you OK, cupcake? You’re unusually quiet today…” Wendy asked, filling up my little mug of coffee.

I nodded in response.

“Not to mention you’ve drank more coffee than I’m used to already. You even brought your own mug!” She implied.

To tell you the truth I felt like crap. I didn’t sleep at all yesterday night. All I did was cry and now I have a stuffy nose and my head hurts A LOT. I had to put on some eyeliner to make it blend in with the dark circles that are placed there without any application of eyeliner, just the lack of sleep I’ve had. Thank goodness it’s Friday. This story is going to be hard to tell Frankie…

Wendy placed my black coffee in front of my head which was lying on the little counter.

“Sugar…” I muttered, and she brought me a big glass jar full of tiny sugar cubes. I dumped a bunch of them in and stirred until the sugary cubes of goodness were not in solid form.

“Gerard…Are you sure you’re OK?” She started. “When you sent me a text at 5 in the morning saying you needed to vent I was all prepared coming to work early. And if you didn’t know you need to actually show FEELINGS so vent.”

I inhaled and let some of my feelings out in one breath, “I’mworriedImightnevergetoverEllieandIt’llblockmefromeverhavingasuccessfulrelationshipwithanyonebecauseimstillgrievingoverherdeathImeanIevenhavepicturesofherlitteringmyroomIcriedforhourslastnightthinkingofhernowhowthefuckingfuckersfuckinghellcanItellthistoFrankie?!”

I panted for several seconds and stared into the face that was staring at me.

She giggled and said, “It’s weird how I actually understood that!” She clapped her hands and did a little cabbage patch dance.

I giggled at her dance and sighed once more.

“I wish I could go back 7 years ago so I could have stopped myself making her say she loved me…” I muttered after talking a gulp of my coffee.

“If you did, you wouldn’t be with Frankie.” She started. “Do you love Frankie?” She asked.

I looked up from my mug of coffee and said, “It’s too early to tell but…”

“But...what?”

“But I really really really like him. I’m sure I’ll grow to love him….if only Ellie wasn’t in the back of my mind when I go home.” I told her. “I just can’t get over her. She was the closest thing I had to me besides you.”

Wendy smiled sympathetically.

“I’m sure Ellie wouldn’t mind you and Frankie being together. Besides you two are so fucking adorable together!” She squealed.

“It feels like I’ve known him for a long time. It’s pretty hard to believe its only one day. I feel so much for him.” I told her, talking another gulp of coffee and looking at the clock.

“Shit! I’ll see ya, sugar. Bye!”

“Bye Gee!” She waved from behind the counter.

*At Work*

“Gee!” I heard Frank whine from the other cubicle.

I walked the short distance to his cubicle and closed the door.

“Yea, what happened?” I asked, walking over to him.

“Nothing, I just wanted to see you gorgeous face again.” He giggled.

His giggle was so adorable!

My face flushed a little and I said, “You were just over at my cubicle a few minutes ago, babe.”

“Yea, but I can’t stand being away from you for more than 5 minutes.” He told me, grinning as he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap.

I grinned and took advantage of the moment and started kissing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sucked on his bottom lip. He moaned at my action and bucked his hips up. I ginned and started to ground my hips into his.

“Mm, fuck.” He moaned, rubbing his hands up and down my thighs while I kept grinding my hips with his. I felt him growing under me and it brought a bulge in my pants.

Those actions brought a bigger bulge in my pants; I could feel my pants getting tighter by the second. I could feel Frankie growing more under me too.

“Frankie, if you don’t stop doing that I’m going to be forced to rape you.” I moaned into his ear as he detached his lips from mine only to replace his lips onto my neck. He sucked on my neck and kept rubbing my thighs.

He licked the new formed hickey and started sucking on my earlobe.

“Hmm, but you see, baby,” He began, “You can’t rape the willing.” He said, seductively. He licked my earlobe and started sucking on my neck again. He also started bucking his hips up.

“Oh, fuck…” I moaned quietly into his ear. He chuckled a bit and it sent shivers down my spine.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and we heard the door open a bit.

“Frank, can I come in?”