Lilacrollus: The First Moon

The Secret Of The Liar

It has been a week since the incident with Angelo and Carlisia and Allysia recovered faster than expected. Still she couldn’t leave the hospital for health reasons. Carlisia found herself at her more than familiar work desk. More paperwork she thought. She had left the office because of Allysia’s bruises but Allysia told Carlisia to go back to work.

“Welcome back!” Said Judith. Carlisia’s boss.

“Hello Judith.” Responded Carlisia.

“I’ve got good news and bad news.”

“Yes?” Carlisia asked anxious.

“The bad news is we lost the Christanson account.”

“Oh well. That’s bad luck I guess.” Carlisia answered. Not remembering what the Christanson account was.

“The good news is…”

“Yes, Judith?”

“You’re getting promoted to ‘Presidenta Supervisora’!”

“Oh my! Thank you very much, Judith!”

“You’ve got the… Brighella Account!”

What?! Thought Carlisia. She had the chance of planning her worse enemy’s wedding!

“Oh… I know Miss Brighella a little too well.”

“Miss? What are you talking about?”

“What do you mean, Judith?”

“Mister Brighella! He’s a man! What you think? He’s a she?! Scandalous! He’s getting married to Angelo Estalia!” Said Judith.

“Excuse me!?”

“Wait… you didn’t know? You do live with Signore Angelo, correct?”

“Ye… yes. I do. But I never noticed Mis…ter Brighella could be a man!”

“He’s a man. He had a sister Jacqueline Brighella. She passed away a long time ago.
Some people say she’s a wandering ghost and there have been claims of sightings of Miss Brighella’s fantom at the Ca’ you’re staying at.”

“Really now? Cause she’s Allysia’s attacker!”

“Oh! You mean… she wasn’t really dead?”

“No… it means I’ve got to return home.”

Carlisia rode off like the wind. She almost tripped on the way out.

“Evangeline! You just got here! Want some tea!?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry again for short chapter...T_T