Lilacrollus: The First Moon

The Road Towards A New Start

Carlisia went out of the office directly to the path that leads to the Ca’. The path wasn’t really long about a 5 minute walk. But Carlisia was not walking nor running. She was literally sprinting. She actually got there in less than one minute! She entered the Ca’ to see Mister Brighella and Angelo… kissing on the entry way.

“Ahem…” Carlisia announced her entrance.

“Oh! I’m sorry child. Did you do your work?” Mister Brighella said.

“Evangeline. Hello! Back so early?” asked Angelo.

“Yes. Hello. I got very interesting news.”

“You do now child? Tell us! What is it? Did another family bought you already?” Answered Brighella.

“Haha. I guess not.” A faint laugh was released by Carlisia. She walked up to Mister Brighella and look closely at her skull and hairline. She could see a brown hair sticking out from the blonde curls of Miss Brighella.

Carlisia pulled her… his hair and it revealed his luscious short brown hair. Revealing more masculinity than Miss Brighella’s old form. His features we’re more extenuated to look more like a man. His chin. His broad shoulders and everything. Except for the makeup.

“Hello, I’m Evangeline. Your wedding planner. Mister Angelo may I present Jacque

Brighella.” An evil smirked was revealed from Carlisia’s face.

“Jacqueline?! What is this!?”

“Did you not here me Angelo? It’s Jacque.” Another smirk.

“Hmph! Yes. I’m a he! But I do love you Angelo!”
Carlisia remembered the papers. Fake love devil. Searching for title. She knew what was happening at this point.

“Do you? Or do you just love his title?!”

“Uhm…” Jacque drew a blank.

“Your sister was engaged to a Count too wasn’t she? She was murdered before the wedding wasn’t she?!” Carlisia retorted.

Jacque drew silent.

“You wanted to be Count… or should I say Contessa! Your sister wanted you to follow in her footsteps. She wanted you to be Count. But she got murdered! And you murdered her… you wanted to have a title! You wouldn’t have liked your sister having a title before you. Didn’t you!?”

“Yes! I admit it! I murdered my sister! For everything you just said! How did you ever find out?!” Jacque cried at this point.

“Cunning. Intrigue. And inter-office gossip!”

“The Five-Year Murders… uncovered by my house-guest. An events coordinator! Who knew…” Angelo said.

“Shall I take you to the police station?” Carlisia answered.

“Yes…”

Carlisia took Jacque in her hand and took him into the police station. He admitted everything and he was arrested. Unfortunately the guillotine was in store for him.
Poor Jacque.

As Carlisia went out of the police station she saw lilacs blooming in the cement. She knew what this meant. Her mission was passed. But she knew there was more in store for her. Hmmmmmm? Carlisia noticed something weird. Roses? What was this?

“May I take you to dinner again?” The doctor, whose name is Francisco, appeared with a bouquet of flowers.

“Yes… you may.”

They started walking down the street.

Hmm? A small paper like the one’s Lilacrollus wrote. In it read

“Carlisia. I’m sorry to say the game has changed again. One more mission comes your way. Now that the wicked witch has been slain.”

She was… less than mad, but more than angry. Of course… she was on a date. So who cares!?

She is of course is going to do the other mission… just not now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if it's short or not. T_T