Lilacrollus: The First Moon

The Barriers Of The Haven

Carlisia went to the Central Plaza. It was empty. All the booths were closed and some of the lilacs wilted. It was time for Carlisia’s trip. It was a short time until “Quarter Of The Eclipse”, Carlisia was as anxious as ever. She never expected her wish to come true. Especially, one granted by the gods. Carlisia was scared. She didn’t know what to expect. The world above was much different than the city below. She heard stories from her friends and things she read from books, but she knew everything would be different. Actions speak louder than words. She knew that if she went to Venice, nothing would be the same when she returned.
Lilacroullus showed herself. She started to speak.

“Carlisia…”

“Yes?”

“La Corte Degli Dei has decided some rules and restrictions for your trip.”

“The Court Of The Gods, what have they decided?”

“ I’m sorry to say this but, The God Of Death, Disacolypsis, has decided that you need to have Lacrymashia Exolosis for you to leave since the “Barriers Of The Haven” demand it.”

“But… isn’t there a loophole for it or something?”

“Yes, but only if you do something.”

“What is it?”

“I cannot give you the exact missions now, but in time I will give them to you.”

“Oh, ok.”

“There will be four missions for each god. Each in which you will endure physical and emotional damages. Do you agree to these terms?”

“Uhm, I guess.”

“Then let me open up the “Barriers Of The Haven” only for you my darling.”

“Thank you. Lilacroullus? How can I repay you?”

“Enjoy your time up there… you have a frail heart, emotionally speaking. Please be careful, people aren’t as nice down here. They will try to hurt you.”

“ I understand.”

As the Barriers Of The Haven opened up, a faint light showed. And a bubble appeared. It was a Flower Nymph. Fairies in which help the humans that have gone to the upper realm. None of the humans who have gone up ever completed any of the missions and they end up with Lacrymashia Exolosis forever.

Carlisia thought of the risks but she blanked out and she went up the stairs of the barrier. She help up her suitcase and went up. Only thinking about her jouney.