Always Keep My Heart Sirius Black

A True Friend

5 Days passed, All Rose did was lay on the couch, Barely moving. The phone rings, She does nothing, Her trinket shop sits abandoned.
"Come on Rose! Answer the door i know your there! I swear I'm climbing through the window if you don't answer!" Nina shouts, pounding on the door. Rose gets up from the couch and unlocks the door, Then walks back to the couch and sits down. Nina walks in, Her jaw drops at the look of the house, Messy and unorganized, Papers tossed here and there, Scattered on the floor and on the tables, And in the middle of it all was Rose, Who sat there, Her eyeliner and mascara smeared on her face, Her hair UN-brushed and messy. "Oh my god! Rose what's going on?! The shops been closed for a week, The last time anyone saw you was Dan and he said you just ran off chasing after a dog.. What's wrong?!" Nina asks worriedly. "You wouldn't understand, No one would, Your all so cold-hearted, Ignorant." Rose says. "Tell me what's going on Rose!" Nina begs. "You know you can tell me Anything!" She puts her hand on roses back in a soothing manner.
"I loved him.. So much, But i was so stupid to think this could go on the way it's been going on.. With him hiding away in some cave while i live in the outside world, It was so selfish of me." Rose says aloud, As though Nina was not there. "Who are you talking about, Who's been in a cave?!" Nina asks, Unnerved. Rose looks at Nina for the first time since she had sat down next to her. "Please Nina, The best thing you can do for me now is leave." She says, Starting to cry again. "No! Your my friend and I'm Damn well not letting you rot away here, Come on, I'm going to start a bath for you, We're gonna get you cleaned up and a nice change of clothes, Fix you up.. And Don't say no Dammit, I'm not leaving!" Nina says, Grabbing her friends arm and lifting her off the couch.

After she gets Rose in the tub and gets her in a clean pair of clothes. Rose re-applies her make-up and goes into the living room. Nina sat on the couch waiting for her. "See, Doesn't that feel better?" She asks, Standing from the couch to face rose. "Thank you Nina, I don't know what I'd do without you." Rose says, Hugging her. "It's nothing. But please tell me what's been going on okay?" Nina says. "I wish i could, But i can't do that." Rose replies. "You said you loved him.. Who?" Nina persists. "I can't tell you Nina, Please stop asking." Rose pleads. "Well, Let's get out of here for a bit." Nina says, Standing from the couch. "No, I don't want to.." But Nina cuts in. "You've been locked in here for almost a week, You need to see the light of day, Come on." She takes rose out to a tea shop in Hogsmeade, Which just so happened to be across from her Shop. It once meant so much to her, But meant nothing now.
Nina sees rose eying the building sadly. "Do you have the key with you?" Nina asks. "Uh, Yeah why?" Rose asks. "I want to buy something for a friend, Can you help me out?" Nina replies. "I don't know i.." "Please!?" Nina begs. Rose sighs, Taking out the key and heading across the street. Nina chases after her. She unlocks the back entrance, Signaling for Nina to go in. "Are you coming." Nina asks. "No, I'll just stay out here for now, Whatever you want, Just take it." Rose says. "Are you sure?" Nina asks. Rose shakes her head.

Rose sits on the steel chair outside, Remembering that skinny black dog running up to her, His tail wagging frantically.
"Okay! I found what i was looking for." Nina says happily to rose, Holding a fake glass flower in her hand. "Alright." Rose says, Closing the door back up and locking it. "So, Who is the flower for anyways?" She turns around to see Nina holding the flower out towards her. Rose laughs. "How thoughtful..And creative." She says, Taking the rose from Nina. "I thought it might cheer you up." Nina says smiling. "It has." Rose replies, Putting on a fake smile and pretending to be happy to make Nina feel better, But in truth she was not better, And she had no clue when she would be better. "When I'm with Sirius again." She thought, Walking up the street with her friend.
"I will see you again Sirius, No matter what it takes, We will meet once more." She looks up at the blue sky with hope in her heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay people Don't Panic! there's a sequel to this story that I'm in the process of writing now called "Bound to You Sirius Black." I hope you continue reading the story, I know this wasn't much of an ending to the first one but, The next story is going to be based around book 5 "Order of the Phoenix" where as this one was based around book 4 "Goblet of Fire." So, Please don't kill me, That wasn't the end of Sirius and Rose, lol.