Status: In the works!

Close My Eyes,and Fly

Close My Eyes, and Fly - Sleepover

In movies, the first kiss is always in slow motion. The background is blurred and overly dramatic music is playing. However, life isn’t a movie, and there was none of the above to accompany the lip-lock that Aaron had anticipated for weeks.

Jack in a swift skilled motion pulled her in by her wrists and gently placed one hand on her waist and the other behind her neck, he glanced down at her eyes. Aaron’s breathing slowed as he leaned in close, his lips lingering centimeters from hers. The anticipation was excruciating and her breath trembled before he finally pressed his lips to hers.

For Aaron this was way better than any movie. She locked her hands behind Jacks neck and pulled him in closer, both of them hungrily searching to deepen the kiss. All the anger and frustration melted away as he gently nibbled on her bottom lip, sending shivers down her spine as they broke away, staring into each others eyes.

There was no awkward silence, but a comfortable break as they stood there, panting in each others embrace. Finally Jack spoke.

“You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to do that” he breathed, brushing a piece of hair from Aaron’s eyes. She blushed, finding comfort in his gentle touch.
“Do you wanna come in?” Aaron asked finally, biting her lip as she glanced up hopefully into his eyes. She realized they had been standing outside in the dark for a good 10 minutes.

“Sure” he said, stepping aside to allow Aaron to unlock the front door. She could feel his eyes burning a hole in the back of her head as she walked and she trembled as she struggled to fit the key into the hole.

Her house was pitch black as she traced her hands over the smooth wall struggling to find the light switch. Behind her she could hear Jacks gentle footsteps following her inside. “Just a second!” she called as she made her way into the dark kitchen.

A sharp pain shot up her foot as she stubbed it on the corner of the center island and she let out a yelp hobbling around on one foot, she was having trouble focusing with him in her house, all to herself. The lights flickered on and Jack laughed as he made his way over from the switch to her.

“You’re a spaz ya know that?” he said, scooping her up and placing her on the couch in the living room. Aaron felt her face grow hot.

“Just when you’re around.” she mumbled. Jack took a seat next to her and clicked on the tv, some over-hyped action movie was playing, but he kept it on.

Next to him Aaron laid, her eyes growing heavy as she struggled to stay awake. Jack comfortingly stroked her hair as he mindlessly watched the action flick as it predictably unfolded.

“I should actually get going.. You’re falling asleep Aragorn” he said, glancing over at her with a smile. “It’s been a long night, for both of us.”

Aaron stirred and sat up, “At least stay with me until I fall asleep” she asked, looking him in desperately in the eyes. “I hate being in this house alone.”

Jack smiled, “ I don’t think that's a good idea, but okay” he said, opening his arms up for her to lay. Aaron scooted over, clumsily elbowing him in the hip as she struggled to make herself comfortable.

“Sorry!” she said, glancing up at him guilty. He laughed, wrapping his arms around her frame, kissing her gently on the top of her head.

“Just get some sleep Aragorn.”

She yawned and settled herself into his arms, finding the most peaceful sleep she had in days.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am amazed at all the support I've gotten over the last few days. I really really appreciate it! This is just another filler chapter and I will have another one up later today. Seriously thank you guys, you rock.