Meet Me On Thames Street

002

By break time the rumors had spread.
‘I heard that Addison and Alex had sex!’, ‘Apparently Addison got drunk and Alex got her pregnant!’ and my least favorite: ‘did you know that Addison, Alex and some random from out of town had a threesome?’
As I walked through the bustling halls between classes I attracted stares. The majority of them being from the ‘popular’ girls who prided themselves in being the first do everything. But I bet them to it and they knew it. But as nice as it was to do something before them, I couldn’t rub it in their faces. After all, losing your virginity to Alex Gaskarth isn’t something I particularly wanted to brag about.

As Holly and I entered the usually deafening cafeteria, it was silent. And I knew why. Personally, I couldn’t care less. I couldn’t change a thing and I knew for a fact that if it were someone else who’d slept with Alex, I’d be talking about her too. As we made our way over to Travis, Holly smiled and waved at everyone while I kept my head down, ignoring the snide comments that were thrown at me.

“My two favorite ladies,” Travis greeted us when Holly and I finally reached is table.

“Hey Tee,” Holly smiled while still paying attention to me,

“Lo,” I mumbled and I rested my head in my hands. The rumors getting to me, one by one.

“You going to eat anything, Addison?” Holly asked me after ten minutes of uncomfortable silence.

“No,” I grunted.

“Doll, just because you slept with – “

“I know! I’ll eat if it makes you shut up,” I said, raising my arms in defeat.

“Sorry,” she apologized, “I just thought…”

“No, no. It’s my fault,” I sighed, guilt rushing through my veins. It wasn’t Holly’s fault that I slept with Alex, was it?

Another five minutes and the silence were unbearable. I knew what they wanted and I could see them mouthing to each other.

“Do you want to know what happened?” I asked and they abruptly stopped mouthing and using foolish hand gestures to communicate.

“That would be… pleasant,” Travis answered as he packed his lunch away and stared at me intently; his ocean blue eyes shining in the artificial light. Times like this I knew why Holly loved Travis. Not only was he wonderful sweet and caring etc. But he was gorgeous. His pitch-black hair framed his face perfectly and his ocean blue eyes were always glittering. We always talked about his skin when he wasn’t around because it was so perfectly pale but it tanned ideally in the summer. He was just faultless.

“Here goes. It was any other Wednesday night. I was doing my physics homework when the phone rang. It was Shelby Anderson telling me about some party. I hesitated but she said she wouldn’t be staying for long and she could drop me off home so I agreed. When we arrived at the party I realised whose house it was: Alex’s. At first I refused to go in but Shelby, being the burly girl she is, dragged me inside and forced a drink in my hand. And, as always, one drink led to another and before I knew it I was piss drunk and sitting of his couch giggling while Rian Dawson told some bizarre story about a pelican.

“Next thing I knew, Alex was next to me. I didn’t care. After all, I was piss drunk and when I’m drunk, everyone is ‘totally awesome’ and hot. To me, Alex looked like some hot guy from The OC or The Hills. I felt him grab my hand, squeeze it then stand up. I can’t remember anything for a while but I do remember kissing him on the way to his room. And yes Holly, he’s a brilliant kisser,” I smiled at Holly. It had been her goal since she was thirteen to find out the best kissers in the school and, well, kiss them.

“Gee. Alex must’ve been drunk as a homeless man to root you. Not that anyone wouldn’t want to. You’re good-looking and – “

“I know Travis,” I tittered. “He must’ve been drunk as a homeless man to have sex with me because we hate each other beyond the grave.”

“Thanks,” he winked.

I felt something vibrate in my pocket and shrieked before realising that it was just my cell phone, which had somehow stayed in there after last nights antics. I tugged it out of my pocket and checked the ID.
Alex.
I opened it and read the message. It was then that I realised what a jerk he was.

Did you enjoy last night?
Alex <3


I showed the message to Travis and Holly before replying.

I got piss drunk and fucked you. You really think I enjoyed last night?

Ten seconds later my phone vibrated again.

I meant when I was fucking you. Am I good?
Alex <3


“He doesn’t know, does he?” Holly asked after I had shown her the text message.

“Know what?” Travis asked, his curiosity taking over.

“Alex stole something else from me. And not a bike,” I hinted.

It took him a while, but eventually he clicked. I watched as his face turned to utter horror when he realised what he had stolen.

“What a cunt,” Travis concluded.

I just nodded before replying.

Lets just say, you stole something else from me last night.

After sending the message I turned around and scanned the cafeteria for Alex. I spotted him over by the vending machines, surrounded by Jack, Rian and Zack who I assumed were all reading the message. Even though I was so far away, I could still see all their faces turn from interested to complete terror when they realised what Alex had done.

Fuck, was all I got in return.

“Well, lets just say that I wouldn’t expect anything more from Mr Gaskarth,” Holly stated.

“He was drunk, you know. It’s hard to tell – “

“Travis!” Holly and I screamed at him.

“Sorry! Not that I’m standing up for him…”

“Ugh. I’ll see you two after school or something,” I sighed as I picked up the items Holly had kindly given and made my way to history where I was going to explain to my teacher why I had no school supplies with me.

‘Oh! Sorry Mr Barnes. I’m a tad unorganised today because I had sex for the first time last night.’
Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!
Five subscibers :D

Your comments make me update faster.
Comment Whore's are my friends

//Bridget&#9829;