Can I Kill My Love?

The date

'Where is he? Shit, he probably stood me up. Probably at home with his girlfriend laughing at me.' I was about to turn around and leave when I heard Mike's sweet voice.
"Looking for me?"
I spun around. My jaw dropped and my eyes grew wide. He looked fucking hot! His blond hair was spiked, he was wearing a sleevless, button up, black shirt, tight black pants and black converse. I looked at his hands and saw that he had on black nail polish as well. I looked back at his face and he was smiling.
I smilled back. "You look great," I said.
"So do you," Mike said.
I blushed.
He lifted my chin and kissed my lips softly.
I kissed back. I didn't want him to pull away, but he did and I pouted.
He laughed. He put his arm around my waist. "Come on. Lets go. The movie will start soon."
I nodded and allowed him to lead me to the movie therter.
We decided to see a scary movie. I loved scary movies. They gave me a thrill. We got the tickets and went to find our seats. We didn't bother with snacks, there was no point and also they didn't have anything I liked. When we sat down, Mike grabbed my hand and held it tight.
I smilled at him and rested my head against his shoulder.
The movie was The Texas Chainsaw Masacur. (sp?) It was good but it didn't make me scared except for one part that made me jump. When I jumpped I clinged on to Mike and he held me tight. I looked in his eyes and he looked in mine. Then I pressed my lips to his and kissed him passionitly.
He kissed back just as passionit.
I smilled into our kiss and thred my fingers into his hair.
His arms wrapped around my waist and he slid his hands up the back of my shirt.
I moaned softly into his mouth.
i heard a snicker from the row infront of us. i brock away from mike and saw that it was a guy in his late therties I'm guessing. I heard him mumble "Fucking fags". I decided to let it go but apparently Mike didn't have those thoughts.
"Excuse me sir but yo have a fucking problume?" Mike hissed at the man.
the guy turned around and said, "Yes I do. I don'y like when fags make out next to me."
"Well, we're not making next to you, we're making out in back of you," Mike said with a grin.
I laughed at that. WHAT???? It's like in the Spongebob Squrepants miovie. "Are they laughing at us?" "No Patrick. They're laughing next to us."
The guy stood up. "You want to start something fag?" he sneered.
Mike stood up also. "You already started it asshole," he hissed back.
"Excuse me, sirs, but we're getting a lot of complaints about this disruption, so I'm going to have to ask you to leave."
I looked over to see a 16 year old boy with glasses in a cinema vest. I'm gussing that he worked here.
"Alright." I grabbed Mike by the arm and pulled it a little. I turned back to the kid. "Sorry about the disrupption," I said and pulled Mike out of the Thearter.
We where followed by the guy that called us "fucking fags". I'm guesing that he was kicked out too. I smirked.
"Fucking fags. You got me kick out of the mivie thearter!" he growled.
"You got yourselfkicked out of the thearter, dumbass!" Mike yelled.
I pulled on Mike's arm. "Baby let it go," I whispered.
"Yeah, Why don't you listen to your whore?" the man sneered.
I froze. That hurt. Before i knew it, Mike had turned around and punched the guy in the face.
"Don't you ever say that to my date again. I don't care how much of a homophobe you are. You have no right to be disrespectful. You ever call him that again and I will kill you got that?" Mike growled.
The guy nodded. He looked scared. Haha.
Mike turned back to me, grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the thearter.
I led him in the dirrection of my house. When we got there I gave Mike a big hug. "Thank you," I whispered.
"No problume. He had no right to say that," Mike said.
I smilled at him and kissed him.
He kissed back. Then he brock away and looked into my eyes. "Billie will you be my boyfriend?" he asked.
I smilled at him and nodded. "Yes I will. I love you Mike."
"i love you too Billie," Mike said and gave me one last kiss.
I watched him walk away with a smile on his face. I slipped in my house and clossed the door. I slid down it smiling and whispering "Mike".