Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Fire and Snow

♥Evelyn♥

Felt something familiar.

Something I'd been doing all too much in the past few days.

Days? Or weeks? Could it even have been months by now? The hours are all blurred into one.

In any event, I felt the sensation of falling.

See, we thought that it would be a good idea to all split up, because there are four pieces of evidence and four of us. Gets the job done quicker right?

Anyways, the room that we were in before with the doorknob was below me, and I was headed straight for what looked like a giant gold faucet.

When I landed on it I looked at my surroundings, then something small and bright pink came into view. A box with evidence.

I looked at the gap between the faucet and the platform on which the box sat. It was a long way down but I needed that box.

I took a deep breath and jumped as far as I could. It wasn't long before I felt the impact of my feet hitting a surface and I opened my eyes to see that I was right next to the box.

I smiled and took it but then frowned and looked around, "How the bloody hell am I supposed to get down?" I groaned.

"How indeed" came a voice from the faucet, but no one was there.

I sighed, "Who are you?"

"Who indeed" and the pink cat from before appeared.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"I want to give you a gift, but shh it's a secret" he said.

"Okay?"

He sent what looked like a fireball and a snowflake my way.

I caught them both and gazed at them.

"Take out your weapon" he instructed and I did as I was told.

"Now, put them into your fans"

I frowned and touched them to the fire and snow.

The fire ball and the snowflake disappeared upon impact and a second later, a blue and red spot appeared on my fans.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Hold your fan up into the sky and say either fire or blizzard" he said.

I looked up, shut my eyes and shot my fan into the sky, screaming fire at the top of my lungs.

When I opened my eyes I saw a huge fireball floating in front of me.

"Err…. blizzard" I said, pointing my fans into the sky.

The snow caught the fire and they both disappeared.

"Thank you," I said, but frowned when I saw that he was gone.

"Odd…" I said, hopping off of the platform, not caring how high in the air it was.

I went through the door that was to the left of the doorknob, back into the queens garden where the boys were already waiting.

"Please present your evidence," One of her card guards said.

I put it next to Sora, Donald, and Goofy's evidence and then went and stood next to sora.

"Well, that certainly a lot of evidence, but I'm still not convinced. It would be a waste to check all of them, so pick one and I will decide who the culprit is based off of that"

"After all the trouble of collecting it?" Sora spat.

"Dare defy me? You'll be next" She wagged a finger at him.

"Evelyn, go" Sora whispered, pushing me forward.

I walked up to the center piece of evidence and picked it up, giving it to one of the Cards.

I walked back to Sora and waited for it to be opened.

When the card opened it, a heartless popped out.

I sighed with relief.

"What the bloody devil was that?" the queen asked.

"Your evidence, Alice is innocent, now let her go" Sora said.

"GRR!" she growled, "CARDS!"