I Knew Babysitting Paid, But It Finally Paid Off

Chapter 56

"Kristen, I love you."

He loves me. He loves me. He loves me. OH MY GOD JOE JONAS LOVES ME! The heart monitor started beeping rapidly, getting faster and faster. Joe looked down at it, alarmed, then looked back at me. I was smiling like such a nerd, I must've looked funny.

Tell him you love him back you stupid idiot!

"I love you, too Joe." I said, rather than wrote. It hurt, but it made me so happy to say. To tell him that I loved him back.

A smile crept up on his face and he leaned down, kissing me once again. It was a slow, affectionate kiss and I felt like a silly schoolgirl all over again, butterflies in my stomach and everything. Pulling out of the kiss for air, I felt like the happiest person in the world. I looked him in the eyes and saw back my exact reaction, and it only fueled my mood.

"Fall asleep with me?" I whispered, it was still painful to raise my voice any higher. He nodded, climbing onto the hospital bed and wrapping his arms around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and smiled.

I think I had finally found true love. Who knew it would be in the form of a rockstar?
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER.
THIS STORY IS COMPLETED.
i know, it took me by surprise too, believe me. but it was so perfect how could i not end it?
anyways, dont fret, because there WILL be a sequel. i just have to get my ideas together and everything.
anyways, I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE OF THIS STORY AND GETTING ME 10 STARS, TRIPLE DIGITS IN COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS AND OVER 1000 READERS!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
oh and niki, YOU WILL BE IN THE SEQUEL!
=]
so, yeah.
for the last time, please leave some comments for this story =]