Can't Get Over You, Can't Get Through to You

Public Announcements

Brian's POV

"Mama, Daddy," Mariemaia called as the three of us walked around in the Atruskia.

Nikki was holding one of her hands while I held the other. It was great; I had my two favorite girls in the world with me and we all were spending time with one another. Getting back together with Nikki is honestly, the best thing in the world. We're back on track from where we left off but this time, we have a daughter who needs our attention. I don't mind it at all; Mariemaia is absolutely wonderful. As we walked around, we got double-takes. I guess people haven't seen a happy family in awhile and that's what what we look like to them.And that's what I want us to be.

"Yes, sweet pea," Nikki asked.

"I'm hungry."

"You want to get some food," I asked.

"Yeah," Mariemaia replied, all excited.

I looked at Nikki who was smiling at our daughter. She didn't say anything but I had a feeling that she didn't care if we stopped to get food. She was happy.

"Daddy, what do you do?"

I almost choked on my soda when Marimaia asked that. Nikki was occupied with her hamburger but a small smile was on her face.

"Um, I'm in a band, Mari," I answered, trying to make it as simple as I could.

"Really," she asked, amazed, "My dad is a rock star?"

A smile crept onto my face. "You could say that."

Mari yawned and Nikki looked at her after she glanced at her watch. "It looks like its close to someone's nap time."

"I don't want to," Mariemaia said, protesting but yawning again.

"How about we have nap time together," I suggested, "You and me while mommy works."

Nikki rolled her eyes. "I do have some things I need to take care of before tonight and there is a couch in my office."

"What's tonight?"

"Fundraiser, Mari, you and everyone else are coming," Nikki answered, "Uncle Criss will be there as well."

"Okay."

Nikki's POV

A small smile formed on my lips when I glanced at Brian and Mariemaia. I honestly was looking at one of the cutest scenes in the world. They were laying on the couch, Mari curled up on his chest. Light snores escaped from him but they still kept sleeping. The two of them were both in deep sleep, which I found amazing considering I am a loud typer. I mean, my dogs were awake because they heard my constant typing.

It was now three o'clock and I should be waking those two up but I'm a lazy bum. After stretching, I got up and walked over to the couch, shaking Brian's shoulder. He groaned at me as his eyes opened, "What the heck, Nikki?"

He's been working on cussing in front of Mariemaia.

"Time to get up," I responded, waking our daughter up.

Our daughter. Wow. I no longer could say "my daughter", I had to share Mariemaia but I was okay with that. She was now "our daughter."

I was going to be arriving with Criss. We always to fundraisers and dinners together as friends. The public thought we were a couple but we, obviously, were not one. We both were just lazy assholes who didn't have the energy to argue. Let the public believe what they want to believe; we both knew that we weren't together and so did our friends. I warned Brian about that and he was fine with it.

A sigh escaped as I got into my dress. My hair up in an elegant bun with my bangs moved to the side and framing my face. Around my neck was a silver necklace with a diamond encrusted fleur-de-lis necklace. I was more fond of silver jewelry then I was gold. Light make-up was applied and I soon was done.The beasts My shoes were now on and I walked down the stairs. Everyone had already left; I had sent a limo for them, so I was alone in the house.

The doorbell rang and I answered it. There was Criss, waiting for me. Behind him was his lambo, waiting to take us to the Mandalay Bay.

"Are you ready?"

"You just had to use your catch phrase, didn't you," I asked, following him and locking my front door.

He smirked as he helped me in, "Of course."

The crowds called our names as we walked onto the carpet. I saw the guys, Tash, and Mariemaia waiting by the entrance. I was a bit surprised to see Mari in a dress because she, like me, hates wearing them. I guess she really is a daddy's girl. Brian gave me a small smile as he saw me, waving. I smiled back and looked at the crowd. Criss and I pulled the "pretend couple" act and started posing for the cameras.

Normally, I could pull this act so well but now, I kept biting my lower lip. I don't know why but I tried to keep this charade. Criss whispered, "You rather have Brian here with you."

I nodded slightly as he whispered, "Go get him, you lazy ass."

Brian looked at me funny as I walked towards him, cameras flashing in my eye but I knew where to go.

"What are you doing," he asked, "I know that you and Criss pull the charade."

"Yeah, but I want you by my fucking side, you retard," I said, grabbing the collar of his shirt and kissing him.

Everyone gasped as more flashes came but Brian and I ignored them. I didn't give a rat's ass on anyone, just him. I held his hand as we walked over to where Criss who was smiling. "Okay, everyone, this is Nikki's boyfriend and the father of Mariemaia, Synsyter Fucking Gates!"

We laughed as Brian kissed my check, whispering in my ear, "I like that dress on you."

"I hate dresses," I responded.

"We can fix that tonight," he muttered.

I knew what he meant and I rolled my eyes. "You're lucky that I love you, Brian."

He just smiled as the public took more pics of the guy that actually held my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do we all think? Anyway, on the way to Arizona now! Here's what they are wearing people!

Tash's Dress

Criss' Outfit

The guys.

Mariemaia's dress

Nikki's dress