Not another Ryan Sheckler fan girl

Blended

I was standing in the line at Starbucks, waiting for the small girl working the register to get the current guy's order right. I heard a couple more mumbles from her and him before he left the line and it was my turn.

"I'm so sorry about the wait, what can I get for you today?" She asked me.

"Umm it's no problem... Bekka," I said squinting at her name tag, "I'd just like an iced coffee with milk. And can I have that blended?" I finished.

"Of course. Can I have your name?" She inquired.

"Trinity." I said shortly.

She raised her eyebrows and parted her mouth slightly, "Is that really your name? It's so pretty!" She said.

"Yeah. It is. And thanks." I moved from the line and stood near the place where you pick up your drinks. My phone vibrated and I fished it out of my pocket quickly. '1 New Message - Ryan' it blinked. I flipped it open and read Ry's message. "I'm like.... 2 minutes away. Order and grab a table for us. :) Thanks." it read. "Sure," I shot back, "I already ordered anyway :D"

"Trinity!" Some man yelled.

"That's me." I responded. I thanked him after he handed me a straw and took at seat next to the window. I played with my phone for a minute or 2 before I saw Ryan's big black Range Rover pull into the open parking space next to my car. He got out and walked pretty quickly to the door. Just for fun, I pretended not to notice him walk inside.

"You look like you were eagerly awaiting my arrival Ms. Hawking." He stated.

"Oh yeah I was meeting you here huh?" I joked, sending a smirk his way.

He faked cryed, "Gee thanks." He responded.

"Juuuust kidding," I said, "I just didn't want to look like a weirdo watching you walk in"

He smiled. "It's alright. I would think it was cute." He took off his Raybans and sat in the seat across from me, "What did you order" He finished.

I returned his magnificent smile and responded with, "Well thanks. I ordered an Iced Coffee with milk. Blended." He picked up my Vente drink and stuck the straw in his own mouth.

"Yum."

I took my drink back and responded with, "I have herpes! What are you doing!" His eyes and mouth got wide, and his eyebrows raised.

"Are you serious?" He asked. I couldn't contain my laughter. I was reduced to hysterics at the sight of his astonished face.

"No. Not at all" I managed to gasp out in between giggles.

"Man you are so mean!" He responded, laughing a little himself.

I wiped tears out of my eyes and said, "Well let's get out of here and do something else! I don't want to be in Starbucks all day long you know." He nodded, stuck his Raybans back on his face, grabbed my coffee, and proceeded to walk out the door. I walked behind him still slightly laughing at my prank, exited for what the day had in store.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I said I would try to update this... and I lied. I'm not trying very hard at all. Quite frankly, I almost forgot I had a story till someone commented it today. I feel really bad, and even worse because this update is so short and sucky and not interesting. Boo for me, I know. D:

NOW- I promise to update this at least once in the next 2 weeks. That's all. I don;'t really like to write this anymore. I have too much on my plate to be spending tons of time on a story I don't really like. I will continue it though, for the people who still care and read it. I planned it out when I was still really exited to write this though, so I know what's gonna happen mostly. I'll try to get more exited for writing this. I promise that.

I'm thinking of maybe starting another story. Maybe Jack Barakat or Alex Gaskarth? John Ohh? John Gomez? I dunno. Leave me suggestions of people in bands XD

Thanks for reading. Please comment/ subscribe/ anything really. :)